Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What part of the Election did Eddie munster not understand

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

Mr. Ryan cannot be taken seriously. He drives me crazy. He thinks people are idiotic. He says he has a budget, but medicare vouchers........dead on arrival, and the American public has clearly spoken on this issue. Where is the effort to reach a compromise and get the big deal. This is no way to run a modern government. Fiscal conservatives want real budget cuts......but slowly and in conjunction with revenue increases which close subsidies and loopholes.......and most importantly targeted job tax credits which are extremely profitable for employers to bring American jobs home. Ryan is simply a cartoon.......something that shadows reality, but is so far from the reality that in the end he becomes the cartoon character who stands before a chart and talks utter nonsense which only a fool would consider remotely possible.......all the while this nation goes further in debt, and solutions become more difficult. He will not be elected dogcatcher, and I really cannot believe that folks in Wisconsin will reelect him. Janesville......please solve the problem in 2014.

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Ryan cannot be taken seriously. He drives me crazy. He thinks people are idiotic. He says he has a budget, but medicare vouchers........dead on arrival, and the American public has clearly spoken on this issue. Where is the effort to reach a compromise and get the big deal. This is no way to run a modern government. Fiscal conservatives want real budget cuts......but slowly and in conjunction with revenue increases which close subsidies and loopholes.......and most importantly targeted job tax credits which are extremely profitable for employers to bring American jobs home. Ryan is simply a cartoon.......something that shadows reality, but is so far from the reality that in the end he becomes the cartoon character who stands before a chart and talks utter nonsense which only a fool would consider remotely possible.......all the while this nation goes further in debt, and solutions become more difficult. He will not be elected dogcatcher, and I really cannot believe that folks in Wisconsin will reelect him. Janesville......please solve the problem in 2014.

And yet it took interference from the moderator to not make Joe Biden not look so ignorant and not being able to debate Rep Ryan on the facts...The facts became clear only after the debate when suddenly some in the print media pointed out that Good Ole Joe's stats were not correct...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yeah, he really looks like Eddie Munster, too...LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

newswatcher wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Mr. Ryan cannot be taken seriously. He drives me crazy. He thinks people are idiotic. He says he has a budget, but medicare vouchers........dead on arrival, and the American public has clearly spoken on this issue. Where is the effort to reach a compromise and get the big deal. This is no way to run a modern government. Fiscal conservatives want real budget cuts......but slowly and in conjunction with revenue increases which close subsidies and loopholes.......and most importantly targeted job tax credits which are extremely profitable for employers to bring American jobs home. Ryan is simply a cartoon.......something that shadows reality, but is so far from the reality that in the end he becomes the cartoon character who stands before a chart and talks utter nonsense which only a fool would consider remotely possible.......all the while this nation goes further in debt, and solutions become more difficult. He will not be elected dogcatcher, and I really cannot believe that folks in Wisconsin will reelect him. Janesville......please solve the problem in 2014.

And yet it took interference from the moderator to not make Joe Biden not look so ignorant and not being able to debate Rep Ryan on the facts...The facts became clear only after the debate when suddenly some in the print media pointed out that Good Ole Joe's stats were not correct...

Still rehashing the debates? Get over it. BTW, Ryan looked and sounded like a prepubescent teenager. Biden wiped the floor with him. And this "new" budget is nothing more than a time waster and a very partisan attempt to undermine the President's accomplishments. Over time, the ACA will improve the delivery of health care in this country and reduce costs. And Munster Ryan will be voted out of office, only to find employment with some right-wing lobbyist. I can barely stand the sight of Ryan. What a parody of a person.

Ft, Unfortunately for your Hugo Chavez loving self, Ryan isn't going anywhere because he is solid with his voters who put him into office to PLUG the leaks of the COWH.

Your Eddie Munster attacks are racist. What if we called Obama a big ear monkey when referring to him?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

[/color]
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Ft, Unfortunately for your Hugo Chavez loving self, Ryan isn't going anywhere because he is solid with his voters who put him into office to PLUG the leaks of the COWH.

Your Eddie Munster attacks are racist. What if we called Obama a big ear monkey when referring to him?

Unfortunately for Paul Ryan, his home town support is falling. It is not as solid as it once was. Even so many Congressional candidates would love to pull in 54.9% of the vote.

Ryan Loses His State, County, City and Ward in 2012 Presidential Election
In 2010 Ryan won his congressional seat with 68.2 percent of the vote. In 2012 he won with 54.9 percent of the vote. Even though his district was dramatically more Republican he suffered a 14 percent slide in his support as his district got to know more about his record.[7]

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Paul_Ryan

othershoe1030 wrote:[/color]
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Ft, Unfortunately for your Hugo Chavez loving self, Ryan isn't going anywhere because he is solid with his voters who put him into office to PLUG the leaks of the COWH.

Unfortunately for Paul Ryan, his home town support is falling. It is not as solid as it once was. Even so many Congressional candidates would love to pull in 54.9% of the vote.

Ryan Loses His State, County, City and Ward in 2012 Presidential Election
In 2010 Ryan won his congressional seat with 68.2 percent of the vote. In 2012 he won with 54.9 percent of the vote. Even though his district was dramatically more Republican he suffered a 14 percent slide in his support as his district got to know more about his record.[7]

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Paul_Ryan

Last math I did, near 55% was a landslide.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Yes, yes, as I so acknowledged. The point being the trend is going against him. He is loosing support in his home town areas. People are really sick of all the obstructionist ignoring of public opinion and voting results that reflect a desire to get rid of special loopholes for the well off and still they come back with more trickle down BS.

2seaoat

I know people in Janesville.....if they had not gerrymandered his district he would be gone now. If he is spewing this garbage as a tactic to get the big deal, then I applaud him. However, if the big deal is not cut by this summer because of the nonsense in his budget........Eddie needs to move in with the Adams Family and Uncle Fester will kick his silly asz.

Now as to calling Ryan Eddie Munster........being racist........Well Herman Munster was the first Rainbow person in America with a piece of everybody.....so when you call someone Eddie Munster......is not that the reference for all people of the United States who were part of his father?
............yep.........and in regards to Ryan winning the debate.....Joe Biden cheated, and rolled over Eddie like Fester will do when he moves in with the Adams, but to think he won that debate.....now you are making sports predictions like I do.

othershoe1030 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Yes, yes, as I so acknowledged. The point being the trend is going against him. He is loosing support in his home town areas. People are really sick of all the obstructionist ignoring of public opinion and voting results that reflect a desire to get rid of special loopholes for the well off and still they come back with more trickle down BS.

According to you Dems last November, a 55% vote tally is a MANDATE. Nuf said.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I think you and your cohorts have done plenty of attacking the President...and the First Lady. There's nothing racial here to attack...I simply despise the little weasel. And people who claim to be military reservists, or whatever you are, and have the nerve to show complete and outright disrespect for the President and Commander in Chief...are courting treason. You disgust me.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/03/ryan-budget-plan-gets-endorsement-from-ayn-rand.html?mbid=nl_Borowitz%20(92)

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) was jubilant today after his newly unveiled budget plan picked up a key endorsement from the novelist Ayn Rand.
It was a rare public utterance for the late Ms. Rand, who has been damned to eternal torment in Satan’s lake of fire since 1982.
“This is a budget I wish I had written,” said Ms. Rand, pausing to scream as white-hot flames licked her face. “Paul Ryan is a great man and I look forward to meeting him someday.”
Rep. Ryan acknowledged Ms. Rand’s praise with humility, telling reporters, “There’s no trick to cutting $4.6 trillion once you take a hard look at failed ideas of the past, such as the social contract.”
Mr. Ryan added, “Unlike the Democrats’ plan, my budget has new ideas, like cutting two of the four food groups and classifying large sodas as medicine.”
Ms. Rand’s thumbs-up capped a victory lap of sorts for Mr. Ryan, who earlier in the day garnered an endorsement from Marie Antoinette.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/03/ryan-budget-plan-gets-endorsement-from-ayn-rand.html#ixzz2NMHKrUHf

Lol... At some point we will either balance the govt budget or it will be balanced for us. I know govt cuts won't happen given the public idiocy... but running a deficit is not free money bozos. Are the majority going to be ok with doubling every tax, fee, fine...etc.?

Something will have to give. Debt is simply a tax delayed and printing money taxes everyone... the poor hardest.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:Lol... At some point we will either balance the govt budget or it will be balanced for us. I know govt cuts won't happen given the public idiocy... but running a deficit is not free money bozos. Are the majority going to be ok with doubling every tax, fee, fine...etc.?

Something will have to give. Debt is simply a tax delayed and printing money taxes everyone... the poor hardest.

We need to find the next Ron Paul fiscal conservative. I don't care which party he/she comes from.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Lol... At some point we will either balance the govt budget or it will be balanced for us. I know govt cuts won't happen given the public idiocy... but running a deficit is not free money bozos. Are the majority going to be ok with doubling every tax, fee, fine...etc.?

We need to find the next Ron Paul fiscal conservative. I don't care which party he/she comes from.

I agree. In fact... I hope that person comes from neither party... less baggage and influence. We the people need a real leader.

Floridatexan wrote:

I think you and your cohorts have done plenty of attacking the President...and the First Lady. There's nothing racial here to attack...I simply despise the little weasel. And people who claim to be military reservists, or whatever you are, and have the nerve to show complete and outright disrespect for the President and Commander in Chief...are courting treason. You disgust me.

You denigrated his appearance based upon his race. That means YOU are a RACIST. Courting treason? Good luck with that one. If anyone is courting treason, try looking at the Executive Branch of government with its latest executive order or the cover up of Benghazi. Both are instances where the POTUS didn't fulfill his obligation to protect American citizenry. Nuf said.

Floridatexan wrote:

PD is a loose cannon. I can see him leading a posse from Pace Assembly of God w/ a bible in one hand and a Ak-47 in the other yelling the govt. is coming...the govt. is coming!

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Still rehashing the debates? Get over it. BTW, Ryan looked and sounded like a prepubescent teenager. Biden wiped the floor with him. And this "new" budget is nothing more than a time waster and a very partisan attempt to undermine the President's accomplishments. Over time, the ACA will improve the delivery of health care in this country and reduce costs. And Munster Ryan will be voted out of office, only to find employment with some right-wing lobbyist. I can barely stand the sight of Ryan. What a parody of a person.

Good post and I hope you are correct in Ryan loses his next election . . . . not because he is a bad person but because he spouts a message that has been profoundly repudiated by the electorate.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You denigrated his appearance based upon his race. That means YOU are a RACIST. Courting treason? Good luck with that one. If anyone is courting treason, try looking at the Executive Branch of government with its latest executive order or the cover up of Benghazi. Both are instances where the POTUS didn't fulfill his obligation to protect American citizenry. Nuf said.

Remember that if you are involved in insurrection expect a drone strike on your bunker . . . .

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Can I quote you on these little gems of yours where you interpret laws and hint about resisting unlawful orders and such. Never mind....I just did, right...? LOL

Have you made your own DL and vehicle License plates yet, or do you have to stay in the system in order to help overthrow it...?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Here's a blast from the past with an interview with CNBC and Paul Ryan taken before the 2012 election. He says at about 6:30 into it that the future economic path has been clearly set out by both parties and the voters will decide on Nov 6th which vision they want. Well, isn't that great? He does understand what elections mean, he just doesn't like the result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlf-xK389-I

https://mises.org/daily/3788

In order to make sure that this version of events sticks, little, if any, public mention is ever made of the depression of 1920–1921. And no wonder — that historical experience deflates the ambitions of those who promise us political solutions to the real imbalances at the heart of economic busts.

The conventional wisdom holds that in the absence of government countercyclical policy, whether fiscal or monetary (or both), we cannot expect economic recovery — at least, not without an intolerably long delay. Yet the very opposite policies were followed during the depression of 1920–1921, and recovery was in fact not long in coming.

The economic situation in 1920 was grim. By that year unemployment had jumped from 4 percent to nearly 12 percent, and GNP declined 17 percent. No wonder, then, that Secretary of Commerce Herbert Hoover — falsely characterized as a supporter of laissez-faire economics — urged President Harding to consider an array of interventions to turn the economy around. Hoover was ignored.

Instead of "fiscal stimulus," Harding cut the government's budget nearly in half between 1920 and 1922. The rest of Harding's approach was equally laissez-faire. Tax rates were slashed for all income groups. The national debt was reduced by one-third.

The Federal Reserve's activity, moreover, was hardly noticeable. As one economic historian puts it, "Despite the severity of the contraction, the Fed did not move to use its powers to turn the money supply around and fight the contraction."[2] By the late summer of 1921, signs of recovery were already visible. The following year, unemployment was back down to 6.7 percent and it was only 2.4 percent by 1923.

Roddy wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Can I quote you on these little gems of yours where you interpret laws and hint about resisting unlawful orders and such. Never mind....I just did, right...? LOL

Have you made your own DL and vehicle License plates yet, or do you have to stay in the system in order to help overthrow it...?

Bring it....I stated UNLAWFUL orders. Every military member has a duty to disobey or ignore unlawful orders. Your generation and you should remember Lt Calley in Vietnam who is one example of orders that should have been disobeyed by his men when they torched a village and killed innocent women and children.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Roddy wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Bring it....I stated UNLAWFUL orders. Every military member has a duty to disobey or ignore unlawful orders. Your generation and you should remember Lt Calley in Vietnam who is one example of orders that should have been disobeyed by his men when they torched a village and killed innocent women and children.

Suddenly for some....NOW....it's inappropriate to criticize the commander in chief....

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Roddy wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Suddenly for some....NOW....it's inappropriate to criticize the commander in chief....

I served under Carter and Reagan. Some of the shit that is posted here would have gotten at least one of the posters an invitation to see the Commander, and definitely a visit from OSI.

The internet has created an echo chamber where faux-patriots spout treasonous rhetoric w/ what they see as impunity. Parsing phrases and situations and hinting at unlawful orders they will disobey, while in the same breath making declarations that oppose the rule of law as they interpret it. So they get to decide what is and isn't constitutional, and if they decide it isn't, it's an unlawful order...?

And you have no problem with that because you're just anarchy lite...an asshole who refuses to mention the President's name...?????

Fuck you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum