Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Repent, Dick Cheney

+3
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Repent, Dick Cheney - Page 2 Empty Re: Repent, Dick Cheney 3/9/2013, 1:22 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:My god, seaoat, with Biden's help the white house cannot even get a Senate controlled by their own party to pass a budget for the last five years. That is an unprecedented and monumental failure of leadership.

Who are you...and what have you done with Bob?

27Repent, Dick Cheney - Page 2 Empty Re: Repent, Dick Cheney 3/10/2013, 1:18 am

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:My god, seaoat, with Biden's help the white house cannot even get a Senate controlled by their own party to pass a budget for the last five years. That is an unprecedented and monumental failure of leadership.

Wouldn't that be the Budgets submitted to congress by President Barack Hussein Obama which received not a single vote, Republican or Democrat?

As we slip $6 TRILLION deeper into debt in record time.

28Repent, Dick Cheney - Page 2 Empty Re: Repent, Dick Cheney 3/10/2013, 2:35 am

Markle wrote:

Wouldn't that be the Budgets submitted to congress by President Barack Hussein Obama which received not a single vote, Republican or Democrat?

As we slip $6 TRILLION deeper into debt in record time.

The other day you said he never submitted a budget. Do you really know anything of which you post?

29Repent, Dick Cheney - Page 2 Empty Re: Repent, Dick Cheney 3/10/2013, 10:37 pm

Roddy wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
There may not be a more evil man in our country's history. If there were any justice in the universe, Cheney would be buried, assassinated, or, best of all, prosecuted for his war crimes, just like his lackey Bush.

Hopefully you first. Your hero loves to kill US citizens without due process of law.

And you wonder why you have a target on your back...?

You said:

Change your tactics WTM and nobody will have a clue....

That cuts both ways. If you would stop your incessant lying, obfuscation, dissembling, and outrageous distortions of the truth, it would be a lot easier on the folk who actually care about the truth.

Get a clue.

Now run along and start at least 5 more threads whining about the need to ban me so that your (sic) freedom to puke unsavory over the top lies into this forum, will not be infringed.

Who asked you Mr. Multiple Personalities?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum