Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oreo Separator Machine--Removes Cream from Cookie Sandwich

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

https://www.youtube.com/user/Oreo?v=pii4G8FkCA4

I don't eat many Oreos, but I like the whole cookie when I do. Apparently, this geek only likes the cookie part, so he invented a robotic machine out of ordinary parts to remove the cream from the cookies.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

This guy is a spitting image of a high school friend who went off to engineering school......his dead pan is exactly like my friend Jim.....hell, I could not tell the difference. I have to send him this link.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:https://www.youtube.com/user/Oreo?v=pii4G8FkCA4

I don't eat many Oreos, but I like the whole cookie when I do. Apparently, this geek only likes the cookie part, so he invented a robotic machine out of ordinary parts to remove the cream from the cookies.

I find it hard to believe that there aren't any plain dark chocolate cookies that taste like an oreo.

I'm thinking he did this to get laid. LOL

2seaoat

I'm thinking he did this to get laid. LOL

You are out of your mind.....a woman wants somebody who can lick the cream out of an Oreo cookie.........a real man uses his tongue.....he dosen't need no damn machine.

2seaoat wrote:I'm thinking he did this to get laid. LOL

You are out of your mind.....a woman wants somebody who can lick the cream out of an Oreo cookie.........a real man uses his tongue.....he dosen't need no damn machine.

I was going to say that if he wasn't such a geek, he'd ask his girlfriend to lick it out for him.

Him in a bar: Would you like to come over to my place and see my invention...?

2seaoat

I am going to get a bit raunchy here.....but heck, everybody went to bed. The guy in this video is a spitting image of a friend from high school. He and a group of other friends invite me to a charity poker game at an Elks club to raise money for local charities. We play for about four hours and my friends announce that we are going over to PT's. I do not know what PT's is and they simply say it is a bar. I walk into the place and I am met by two mob bouncers who weighed 300lbs and stared right through you.....I get in and I can not believe what I am seeing......This is full nudity g string only contact with the customers.......your geek in this video proceeds to sit down and immediately takes his glasses off.......I sit down apprehensively....married with kids....and an Eagle scout.....only to find out why everybody had taken their glasses off.....needless to say after getting a full facial and not being able to see out of my glasses, I realized that I would not be sitting down the rest of the evening. Now the embarrassing part......I am giving my friends some crap about bushwacking me.....I mean that literally, when from across the room people started yelling......hey seaoat.....how you doing........then some more people came in and I will be damned some more hey seaoat......how you doing. It ended up that their were 20 guys from college who all knew me and had a bach party at PTs and every pervert for 60 miles knew me.........I went home and immediately tried to explain what I had been part of, and my wife was pretty cool, but I will tell you this......the guy who is a gentleman at a mob strip club has to keep moving because there is some written code that the girl who gets the guy who walks away from the table to do a private dance in the back room wins a teddy bear.....it was a long night....and one that I will take to my grave.

LOL. I promise I won't tell anyone.

2seaoat

LOL. I promise I won't tell anyone.

As I get closer to the final act.....well I probably will share some of my more exciting adventures, but in the end......it is people like the person in that video who are lifetime friends who took pleasure in setting up my asz knowing full well that I would go home to the wife and tell her everything....It was pretty close to cheating that night, but I never cheated on my wife, and if I screwed up a bit.....and I did that night.....I immediately told her. All I have in this life is my integrity and my word. I gave her the full details, and then when the other wife's started to hear about that evening.......well I remained silent about who went into the back room......I will confess all my faults to the wife.....I just do not think I need to keep her fully informed on those who trust my silence. I did take a lot of heat in that I knew easily thirty people in that place that night........I am protesting to my friends about being bushwacked, and then somebody would come up and say hey Seaoat how is going.......they thought I lived in the place.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I am going to get a bit raunchy here.....but heck, everybody went to bed. The guy in this video is a spitting image of a friend from high school. He and a group of other friends invite me to a charity poker game at an Elks club to raise money for local charities. We play for about four hours and my friends announce that we are going over to PT's. I do not know what PT's is and they simply say it is a bar. I walk into the place and I am met by two mob bouncers who weighed 300lbs and stared right through you.....I get in and I can not believe what I am seeing......This is full nudity g string only contact with the customers.......your geek in this video proceeds to sit down and immediately takes his glasses off.......I sit down apprehensively....married with kids....and an Eagle scout.....only to find out why everybody had taken their glasses off.....needless to say after getting a full facial and not being able to see out of my glasses, I realized that I would not be sitting down the rest of the evening. Now the embarrassing part......I am giving my friends some crap about bushwacking me.....I mean that literally, when from across the room people started yelling......hey seaoat.....how you doing........then some more people came in and I will be damned some more hey seaoat......how you doing. It ended up that their were 20 guys from college who all knew me and had a bach party at PTs and every pervert for 60 miles knew me.........I went home and immediately tried to explain what I had been part of, and my wife was pretty cool, but I will tell you this......the guy who is a gentleman at a mob strip club has to keep moving because there is some written code that the girl who gets the guy who walks away from the table to do a private dance in the back room wins a teddy bear.....it was a long night....and one that I will take to my grave.

For a post that was previewed as "raunchy", that was decidedly not raunchy.

C'mon, man ....

.... details.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Seaoat, you are a class-act!

Sal wrote:

C'mon, man ....

.... details.

What goes TDY stays TDY.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:

C'mon, man ....

.... details.

What goes TDY stays TDY.

I never cheated on my wife when I went on deployment or TAD.

I will say that I was unmarried the first time I went overseas, and I was appalled to see the married men leading the way to the brothels in South Korea.

2seaoat

I always saw it as a character flaw and weakness......now if somebody is single.....no problem, or if the wife tells a husband she does not care......but I never saw one of those wives.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum