Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can China have this many "cookie cutter" perfect women when they kill millions of them ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How can China have this many "cookie cutter" perfect women when they kill millions of them ? Cjina10

Amazing.

The population of China is, according to the latest nationwide census undertaken in 2010, an impressive 1,339,724,852.

1,339,724,852 Billion minus 4 million= 1.335,734,852

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hallmarkgrad wrote:The population of China is, according to the latest nationwide census undertaken in 2010, an impressive 1,339,724,852.

1,339,724,852 Billion minus 4 million= 1.335,734,852

Oh thanks I shoulda done the math...say do you think China would want to sell one of those babes in blue ? I mean what's 1 in a billion to them ?

My grandmother used to say that if the Chinese began marching five abreast that the line would never end.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey hallmark did I tell ya I am back on a dating site ?...Haven't had much luck though. maybe you can help me with my profile....

How can China have this many "cookie cutter" perfect women when they kill millions of them ? Me110

Older gentleman seeks companion. I live in the woods in my airstream am looking for a woman that would like to help me polish my trailer. Should be tall and not eat much so she could reach high up on the trailer and not stop for eating too often......I get romantic often maybe even once a month so their might be some lovin involved after you finish puttin a shine on my home....

I think you might be over doing the once a month thing. Thats 12 times a year!!! And you did not mention your bicycle.[img]How can China have this many "cookie cutter" perfect women when they kill millions of them ? 2d8i8ao[/img]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah I was exaggerating that once a month stuff but everyone does that on these dating sites....I seldom meet the same woman in the profile pictures....

Dang, I remember those days. Some people are not what you see in the pics. Others are psycho.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The very first girl I had a meeting with from that dating site a few months ago had this picture which showed a vibrant lively woman that looked playful and fun. I went to the restaurant where she wanted to meet and when she arrived I barely recognized her. I had to get up and help her to the table as she could barely walk. She had posted pictures from before her motorcycle accident. She had been dragged by a truck fleeing the scene for over a mile. The guy that hit her escaped the state and never came back. She told me that after her next surgery for pain she had a good chance of being confined to a wheelchair for good. She was a really nice person but bitter and desperate for someone to help her....talk about putting me in a very conflicted and emotional situation. She called me days later and ask me what I thought about us getting together... I said I was still looking and didn't think we would work. I felt a lot of guilt and yet I was honest and not responsible for her in any way ...It was just that she really needed help.....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The very first girl I had a meeting with from that dating site a few months ago had this picture which showed a vibrant lively woman that looked playful and fun. I went to the restaurant where she wanted to meet and when she arrived I barely recognized her. I had to get up and help her to the table as she could barely walk. She had posted pictures from before her motorcycle accident. She had been dragged by a truck fleeing the scene for over a mile. The guy that hit her escaped the state and never came back. She told me that after her next surgery for pain she had a good chance of being confined to a wheelchair for good. She was a really nice person but bitter and desperate for someone to help her....talk about putting me in a very conflicted and emotional situation. She called me days later and ask me what I thought about us getting together... I said I was still looking and didn't think we would work. I felt a lot of guilt and yet I was honest and not responsible for her in any way ...It was just that she really needed help.....

You have to do what is best for Teo.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:The very first girl I had a meeting with from that dating site a few months ago had this picture which showed a vibrant lively woman that looked playful and fun. I went to the restaurant where she wanted to meet and when she arrived I barely recognized her. I had to get up and help her to the table as she could barely walk. She had posted pictures from before her motorcycle accident. She had been dragged by a truck fleeing the scene for over a mile. The guy that hit her escaped the state and never came back. She told me that after her next surgery for pain she had a good chance of being confined to a wheelchair for good. She was a really nice person but bitter and desperate for someone to help her....talk about putting me in a very conflicted and emotional situation. She called me days later and ask me what I thought about us getting together... I said I was still looking and didn't think we would work. I felt a lot of guilt and yet I was honest and not responsible for her in any way ...It was just that she really needed help.....

You have to do what is best for Teo.

I paid couple hundred thousand dollars for that life lesson...

NaNook

NaNook

I wonder if they all own I-phones? They build I-Phones there for pennies on the dollar. Will OBAMA close that tax loop-hole? Compare the AAPL net to the XOM net.........pre and post dividends.........

PkrBum wrote:My grandmother used to say that if the Chinese began marching five abreast that the line would never end.

How can China have this many "cookie cutter" perfect women when they kill millions of them ? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0cX4eul-3M-5YHf9KpjKBi0kTh-gIQBsLi3BxYlhSONm7H-n6

The women in China have five breasts?????... I'ma gonna need more hands!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mRFWQoXq4c

Cool

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:How can China have this many "cookie cutter" perfect women when they kill millions of them ? Cjina10

Amazing.

Nature provides near equal male and female newborns so society is a stable. China's policy of only one child per family lead to the killing of female newborns. This has set up a situation of not enough girls to match all the men resulting in men with one arm being over developed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum