Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is the funniest thing I've watched on television in the last six months.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiECm8o5Ogo&list=PLD11DFB0466C3B428

If you're a "conservative" with no sense of humor about this, don't stop watching it. It gets better as it goes along and no matter what your politics is, if you watch the whole thing and you aint laughing then I pity you.

2seaoat

It was a masterpiece......Donald Trump has manipulated the media with controversy to keep his media career alive because that cash flow is keeping the hot air in his grand illusion.........if folks would simply stop watching celebrity apprentice.....this national joke would finally disappear. Sadly, as funny as Bill's piece was on Trump.....Trump gets more attention, and dumb aszs will watch celebrity apprentice....and we will have to listen to this fool another year........he needs to simply go.......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:It was a masterpiece......Donald Trump has manipulated the media with controversy to keep his media career alive because that cash flow is keeping the hot air in his grand illusion.........if folks would simply stop watching celebrity apprentice.....this national joke would finally disappear. Sadly, as funny as Bill's piece was on Trump.....Trump gets more attention, and dumb aszs will watch celebrity apprentice....and we will have to listen to this fool another year........he needs to simply go.......

What makes this even better is how Trump is the world's worst celebrity at taking any criticism even when it's humor. He's the ultimate pissing contest contestant with the largest chip on his shoulder of any celebrity in the celebrity business. Trump is seeing red and smoke is coming out of his ears after seeing this.
I would almost guarantee you he's huddled somewhere right now thinking up ways to trash Maher when he makes one of his regular appearances on the Greta Von Sustern show. Should really be a hoot to see that. lol

2seaoat

Trump is in trouble. If Celebrity apprentice does not get numbers.......NBC is going to part company........he is a sinking ship, and the lawsuit is typical trump making a feud to get press......but this time folks are wising up....he really has become a national joke, and I will not watch one episode of celebrity apprentice.......it actually a few years ago was a pretty good show.....but I will not justify this evil and immoral man.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2011/04/29/fourth-times-a-charm-how-donald-trump-made-bankruptcy-work-for-him/

This guy just leverages one venture against another...or others...and then files Chapter 11 when things don't work out. Eventually, the lenders are going to catch on. When they stop lending him money, he will be in deep caca.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum