Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YET: Trump Hits Clinton on Mateen Father's Seating, as Disgraced Congressman Sits Behind Him

+2
Sal
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Forget Saturday Night Live.  We don't even need that anymore.  Those skits are boring compared to the ones we're getting in real life today.  lol

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-hits-clinton-mateen-father-s-seating-disgraced-congressman-foley-n627881

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Wasn't it terrible?" Trump asked, that Seddique Mateen was "sitting with a big smile on his face right behind Hillary Clinton ... When you get those seats, you sort of know the campaign."

But as he said those words, disgraced former Congressman Mark Foley smiled up at him from behind the stage.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Foley says he and Trump go way back, that he was one of Foley's donors and he's a Trump supporter. Birds of a feather and all that.

Trump's already talking abut taking a long vacation when the campaign is over. Guess he sees the writing or graffiti on the wall.

No need for SNL, that's for sure, ugh, too bad!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hannity devoted a big segment of his show last night to the muslim mass murderer's daddy sitting behind Hillary in support of her.

I wonder how much time he'll devote tonight to the child molester sitting behind Trump and supporting him?
ANSWER: NONE

Which as far as I'm concerned makes Hannity a supporter of child molestation.
Actually makes me wonder if maybe Hannity aint one himself. He has that look. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I sure hope Trump comes back to Pensacola and somehow I can get a seat behind him. Maybe by telling them I'll give them a $10,000 contribution if I can sit in that seat (and then give them a rubber check).
If I can make that happen, I'm gonna have this mask in my back pocket. And when the red light comes on on the tv camera, I'm putting that sucker over my head.

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YET:  Trump Hits Clinton on Mateen Father's Seating, as Disgraced Congressman Sits Behind Him Bill10

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe that story about Trump donating to N.A.M.B.L.A. really is true.

Telstar wrote:Maybe that story about Trump donating to N.A.M.B.L.A. really is true.

Does it really matter to you? The narrative could be literally anything and it's parroted... no facts no emails no evidence at all. Just run with it comrade... and don't forget to ignore actual facts and evidence and lies from hillary.

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Maybe that story about Trump donating to N.A.M.B.L.A. really is true.

Does it really matter to you? The narrative could be literally anything and it's parroted... no facts no emails no evidence at all.  Just run with it comrade... and don't forget to ignore actual facts and evidence and lies from hillary.

Just breath in all that fair and balanced rightwing truth and know everything that comes out of Donny's mouth is straight from Gawd.

polecat

polecat

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YET:  Trump Hits Clinton on Mateen Father's Seating, as Disgraced Congressman Sits Behind Him Hurdle10

Markle

Markle

Tom Foley resigned from office after having to be found TEXTING ONLY to some underage pages.

For anyone to make an attempt to compare the two shows the utter desperation of Progressives.

You guys are a joke but lots of fun to watch!

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YET:  Trump Hits Clinton on Mateen Father's Seating, as Disgraced Congressman Sits Behind Him Ecbadf46-aefd-4dd3-a939-36afabdf4f42_zpsyxsoyfds

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:

Does it really matter to you? The narrative could be literally anything and it's parroted... no facts no emails no evidence at all. Just run with it comrade... and don't forget to ignore actual facts and evidence and lies from hillary.

YA VOL MEIN KOMMANDANT!

Telstar

Telstar

"Hastert is now enduring a painfully slow impaling." LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg9oWFCMS1M

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum