Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An American boy the same age as my grandson was murdered by Obama ...doesn't that consitutute an imprisonable offense ?

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No I am tired of murder for profit and the deliberate glorification of it by whatever means... There are no heroes when the war is unjust.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Don't feed me that Jack Nickelson crap...you are the most deluded person I ever dealt with, brainwashed.. trying to justify murder as a "Christian" as long as it's for freedom....Repent and confess your sin and turn from your glorification of a great evil and perhaps god will hear your cry and forgive you....This world is not my home and YOU provide nothing for me you puppet, you sad little tool.

Facts are facts and that is a fact....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Don't feed me that Jack Nickelson crap...you are the most deluded person I ever dealt with, brainwashed.. trying to justify murder as a "Christian" as long as it's for freedom....Repent and confess your sin and turn from your glorification of a great evil and perhaps god will hear your cry and forgive you....This world is not my home and YOU provide nothing for me you puppet, you sad little tool.

Facts are facts and that is a fact....
Thank you ..you just posted my answer as a fact.....glory be......

I'm going to do my job and I have yet to be given an unlawful order in near 26 years of service.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'm going to do my job and I have yet to be given an unlawful order in near 26 years of service.
sure, ask Jesus...I guess you have a different interpretation of Suffer the little Children.....

No No No

We are never going to agree. I sleep with a clear conscience. You are not my judge. I've done duty icing down bodies in body bags in transport containers at Ramstein back in 2006. I hope we got 10000 for every one we lost.

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://fff.org/2013/02/20/why-isnt-the-murder-of-an-american-boy-an-impeachable-offense/

Why did President Obama and the CIA or the military kill Abdulrahman?
The president, the CIA, and the Pentagon have all chosen to remain
silent on the matter, refusing to even acknowledge that they killed the
boy. But White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs implicitly provided the justification:
“I would suggest that you should have a far more responsible father if
they are truly concerned about the well being of their children. I don’t
think becoming an al Qaeda jihadist terrorist is the best way to go
about doing your business.”

So, there you have it: the boy was apparently killed because he was considered to have the wrong father.

But if that’s a legitimate justification for killing a child, there are obviously a lot more children at risk in this country.

Proponents of the war on terrorism argue that the killing of the
teenager wasn’t really a murder but rather an assassination. But isn’t
that a distinction without a difference?

Wouldn't Harry Truman, JFK, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, George H. W. Bush, and George W. Bush all guilty by that standard?

Slicef18

Slicef18

PACEDOG#1 wrote: No No No

We are never going to agree. I sleep with a clear conscience. You are not my judge. I've done duty icing down bodies in body bags in transport containers at Ramstein back in 2006. I hope we got 10000 for every one we lost.

I do understand your feelings about this and you're not alone in those feelings. But we went to their country with our weapons of war, they did not invade America.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote: No No No

step one in creating an atrocity...dehumanize and devalue the enemy. I have seen this "football" mentality my whole life in so many things. It permeates everything creating competition in every aspect of our society. Divide and control. You were born here so naturally that makes your team USA right and worthy and the rest of the world but grist for your mill....Jesus wept.

They came to our country and purposely targeted innocent civilians on airplanes and in skyscrapers. They got what they deserved. If anything, Rumsfeld's "light footprint" of boots on the ground was a huge mistake.

We should have been like General Sherman on his march to the Atlantic across the south, except that ours would have been from Kuwait northward and razed everything all the way north until we got to the Kurds. Then we could have handed the keys to the country to the Kurds and left. There would have never been an insurgency because we should have laid waste to everything between the northern border of Kuwait all the way to Tikrit and in Astan the same. Of course in Astan, the people already live in the stone age practically and they would have been able to adapt easier. All that being said, somewhere between Schwartzkopf teaching us the lessons we needed to know in Desert Storm were long forgotten by his junior generals (Tommy Franks and others) that he left in charge once he retired.

Rumsfeld's idea that a "light footprint" wouldn't irk the Iraqis was foolish. They already hated the United States. We had the right idea in Desert Storm, overwhelming force to the point of overkill. Instead of racing to Baghdad, as Nathaniel Fick wrote in his book "One Bullet Away", we should have methodically been destroying most everything that stood in our way on the way to Baghdad.

No, I don't want my own kids fighting these same wars, but with the way the politicians are handling things, we will continue to fight them because we've never broken the will of this enemy and ideology that they have concerning their beliefs. They all make excuses that we are the Great Satan, but I don't see us purposely killing people of other religions that are not Muslim in this country. I don't see us practicing genetalia mutilation of females in this country. I don't see us telling our daughters, like the Taliban did in Astan, that they could not attend school. We went through their nation like a hot knife through butter and never purposely destroyed mosques until we realized that the enemy knew this was part of our TTPs and then used that against us time after time. We sure didn't fight WWII that way. I am sure plenty of churches in western Europe were flattened to make sure a rat's nest of Nazis were not inside sniping our folks.

Teo makes excuses for the enemy. That's part of their culture of trying to change America in a "Silent Jihad". We didn't force that kid or that dad to create another generation of martyrs, but we can and will nip it in the bud when given the opportunity. Patton said it best, "...you job is not to die for your country, but to make the other __________ die for his." For far too long we've gotten away from fighting wars how they should be fought. Our PC method to engaging in war will be our soft underbelly. Wars are not PC events and they never have been. There is no honor to letting the enemy bleed you while you try and be politically correct according to the newsmedia in how we treat the enemy. We don't pay the military to be politically correct. We pay the military to break stuff and kill people that would do our nation harm. Thinking that it is an armed extension of the BS Peace Corps is a fallacy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry I couldn't force myself to read that steaming pile of propaganda. I caught the gist though. A small faction of Saudi terrorists did the impossible and broke through every defense we have in place and attacked us so we then have the right to attack any country we please EXCEPT Saudi arabia ? Yeah that makes about as much sense as you have made so far. Doesn't your head explode with all the cognitive dissonance you must handle ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sorry I couldn't force myself to read that steaming pile of propaganda. I caught the gist though. A small faction of Saudi terrorists did the impossible and broke through every defense we have in place and attacked us so we then have the right to attack any country we please EXCEPT Saudi arabia ? Yeah that makes about as much sense as you have made so far. Doesn't your head explode with all the cognitive dissonance you must handle ?

They weren't all Saudi, but they all were Wahabbi- the most extreme form of Muslim. Facts tend to bore you because of your fascination with Infowars.com and such.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sorry I couldn't force myself to read that steaming pile of propaganda. I caught the gist though. A small faction of Saudi terrorists did the impossible and broke through every defense we have in place and attacked us so we then have the right to attack any country we please EXCEPT Saudi arabia ? Yeah that makes about as much sense as you have made so far. Doesn't your head explode with all the cognitive dissonance you must handle ?

They weren't all Saudi, but they all were Wahabbi- the most extreme form of Muslim. Facts tend to bore you because of your fascination with Infowars.com and such.

Oh so it's a religous war and you worship the big giant Dick. Cheney . Figures you are so deluded by idiots that push all this rapture BS. In vain do you worship holding to doctrines that are created by men with an agenda of using you to accomplish evil in god's name. I have listened to some Alex stuff but my real meat and potatoes are found at Lew Rockwell.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Oh so it's a religous war and you worship the big giant Dick. Cheney . Figures you are so deluded by idiots that push all this rapture BS. In vain do you worship holding to doctrines that are created by men with an agenda of using you to accomplish evil in god's name. I have listened to some Alex stuff but my real meat and potatoes are found at Lew Rockwell.

According to the Muslims, it is very much a religious war. Even Bin Laden called it a jihad, remember? He framed it as such. We did not.

Slicef18

Slicef18

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

According to the Muslims, it is very much a religious war. Even Bin Laden called it a jihad, remember? He framed it as such. We did not.

George W. Bush said it was a crusade. That sounds like a religious war to me.

Slicef18 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

...and you didn't at all read what Bin Laden said...

Slicef18

Slicef18

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

and you didn't at all read what Bin Laden said.

True..... I read what someone said Bin Laden said. Maybe you could fill us in on exactly what Bin Laden did say. Thanks.

Slicef18

Slicef18

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Slicef18

Slicef18

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

TRUE......I only know what somebody said, Bin Laden said. It sounds like you have better information. Perhaps you could bring us up to date on what Bin Laden really said. Thank.

cool1

cool1

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Abdulrahman Anwar al-Aulaqi (also spelled al-Awlaki; August 26, 1995[1] – October 14, 2011) was a 16-year-old American citizen who was killed while eating dinner at an outdoor restaurant[2][3][4][5] in an airstrike by an armed C.I.A. drone in Yemen on October 14, 2011. Abdulrahman Al-Aulaqi was the son of Anwar al-Aulaqi, a dual Yemeni-American citizen who worked as a propagandist for al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.[citation needed] Anwar al-Aulaqi was killed by an airstrike by an armed C.I.A. drone[6] two weeks prior to the death of Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi.

Human rights groups have raised questions as to why Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi, an American teenager, was killed by the U.S. in a country with which the United States is not at war. Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union, stated "If the government is going to be firing Predator missiles at American citizens, surely the American public has a right to know who’s being targeted, and why."[7]

Two U.S. officials speaking on condition of anonymity stated that the target of the October 14, 2011 airstrike was Ibrahim al-Banna, an Egyptian believed to be a senior operative in Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.[7] Another U.S. administration official described Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi as a bystander who was "in the wrong place at the wrong time", stating that "the U.S. government did not know that Mr. Awlaki’s son was there" before the airstrike was ordered.[7]

In the days following the strike that killed Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi, U.S. officials suggested that Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi was not a teenager, but rather a "military-age male" in his 20s.[8] The claim that Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi was a "military-age male" was used as justification for his killing.[citation needed] However, Aulaqi’s family refuted the U.S.'s claim that Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi was of military age by releasing a copy of his U.S. birth certificate showing that he was born on August 26, 1995 and was aged 16 at the time of his death.[1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------They are saying they didnt know he was there---? They tried to lie about his age! why ? They say the target was Banna Laughing So why lie about the boys age?------------I do agree with this part!
If the government is going to be firing Predator missiles at American citizens, surely the American public has a right to know who’s being targeted, and why."[7]

And they say----. Abdulrahman Al-Aulaqi was the son of Anwar al-Aulaqi, a dual Yemeni-American citizen who worked as a propagandist for al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

If He worked for Al-Qaeda--------Well his daddy should have taught him better --1st how not to eat in public--2nd--dont bring your son to daddy-work day--I blame the father 100% Mad

cool1 wrote:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Abdulrahman Anwar al-Aulaqi (also spelled al-Awlaki; August 26, 1995[1] – October 14, 2011) was a 16-year-old American citizen who was killed while eating dinner at an outdoor restaurant[2][3][4][5] in an airstrike by an armed C.I.A. drone in Yemen on October 14, 2011. Abdulrahman Al-Aulaqi was the son of Anwar al-Aulaqi, a dual Yemeni-American citizen who worked as a propagandist for al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.[citation needed] Anwar al-Aulaqi was killed by an airstrike by an armed C.I.A. drone[6] two weeks prior to the death of Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi.

Human rights groups have raised questions as to why Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi, an American teenager, was killed by the U.S. in a country with which the United States is not at war. Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union, stated "If the government is going to be firing Predator missiles at American citizens, surely the American public has a right to know who’s being targeted, and why."[7]

Two U.S. officials speaking on condition of anonymity stated that the target of the October 14, 2011 airstrike was Ibrahim al-Banna, an Egyptian believed to be a senior operative in Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.[7] Another U.S. administration official described Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi as a bystander who was "in the wrong place at the wrong time", stating that "the U.S. government did not know that Mr. Awlaki’s son was there" before the airstrike was ordered.[7]

In the days following the strike that killed Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi, U.S. officials suggested that Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi was not a teenager, but rather a "military-age male" in his 20s.[8] The claim that Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi was a "military-age male" was used as justification for his killing.[citation needed] However, Aulaqi’s family refuted the U.S.'s claim that Abdulrahman al-Aulaqi was of military age by releasing a copy of his U.S. birth certificate showing that he was born on August 26, 1995 and was aged 16 at the time of his death.[1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------They are saying they didnt know he was there---? They tried to lie about his age! why ? They say the target was Banna Laughing So why lie about the boys age?------------I do agree with this part!
If the government is going to be firing Predator missiles at American citizens, surely the American public has a right to know who’s being targeted, and why."[7]

And they say----. Abdulrahman Al-Aulaqi was the son of Anwar al-Aulaqi, a dual Yemeni-American citizen who worked as a propagandist for al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

If He worked for Al-Qaeda--------Well his daddy should have taught him better --1st how not to eat in public--2nd--dont bring your son to daddy-work day--I blame the father 100% Mad

BINGO!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum