Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An American boy the same age as my grandson was murdered by Obama ...doesn't that consitutute an imprisonable offense ?

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://fff.org/2013/02/20/why-isnt-the-murder-of-an-american-boy-an-impeachable-offense/

Why did President Obama and the CIA or the military kill Abdulrahman?
The president, the CIA, and the Pentagon have all chosen to remain
silent on the matter, refusing to even acknowledge that they killed the
boy. But White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs implicitly provided the justification:
“I would suggest that you should have a far more responsible father if
they are truly concerned about the well being of their children. I don’t
think becoming an al Qaeda jihadist terrorist is the best way to go
about doing your business.”

So, there you have it: the boy was apparently killed because he was considered to have the wrong father.

But if that’s a legitimate justification for killing a child, there are obviously a lot more children at risk in this country.

Proponents of the war on terrorism argue that the killing of the
teenager wasn’t really a murder but rather an assassination. But isn’t
that a distinction without a difference?

I have to agree with the WH on this one. Blame his father for trying to create another jihadist. 16 was old enough to fight WWII on most accounts even though many men lied after the fact. Muslims tend to send kids younger than 16 into combat. You need only to look at the Iran/Iraq conflict of 1980-1988 to get the info you need on that issue.

Sometimes collateral damage is hell. He paid the price with his life unfortunately. Dad is to blame. You reap what you sow.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bullshit he was killed weeks later..he was targeted not collateral damage...this is completely UNCONSTITUTIONAL !

It is called corruption of blood and immoral by any measure..except yours of course..are you sure you are not demoniacally possessed ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bullshit he was killed weeks later..he was targeted not collateral damage...this is completely UNCONSTITUTIONAL !

It is called corruption of blood and immoral by any measure..except yours of course..are you sure you are not demoniacally possessed ?

If he is known to be a jihadist supporting the overthrow of the US by terrorist means or by jihad of some sort, guess what? He is a legit target. Hate it for him and if he is in the sights of a Pred or Reaper getting ready to do business, eff him. Better lead your kids in the right way and not the jihad way. That is the moral of the story here. Daddy was a terrorist and son was following in the footsteps.

Personally, GHWB was too much of a puss in Desert Storm. We could have made an example out of these people in a way that would have crushed their spirits and taken away their will to fight once and for all. That is what they did in WWII with the Japanese and Germans and it was the model of how wars should be fought, not this PC model we have now. We're fighting just as dangerous of an enemy who will wait another generation to strike if need be. Like roaches on the floor when you turn the lights on, Jihadists need to be crushed now.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 2/25/2013, 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bullshit he was killed weeks later..he was targeted not collateral damage...this is completely UNCONSTITUTIONAL !

If he is known to be a jihadist supporting the overthrow of the US by terrorist means or by jihad of some sort, guess what? He is a legit target. Hate it for him and if he is in the sites of a Pred or Reaper getting ready to do business, eff him. Better lead your kids in the right way and not the jihad way.

We "Jihaded" hundreds of thousands of women and children we suck because we think we are so righteous and are yet fully hell bound and down... enjoy burning with your neocon shitheads. May your spirit be crushed by the hand of an angry god

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

If he is known to be a jihadist supporting the overthrow of the US by terrorist means or by jihad of some sort, guess what? He is a legit target. Hate it for him and if he is in the sites of a Pred or Reaper getting ready to do business, eff him. Better lead your kids in the right way and not the jihad way.

We "Jihaded" hundreds of thousands of women and children we suck because we think we are so righteous and are yet fully hell bound and down... enjoy burning with your neocon shitheads. May your spirit be crushed by the hand of an angry god

I won't be burning with anyone. We didn't start the SH, but we will bring the IT. If you raise your child in the ways of terrorism and at that age have him consorting with known terrorists, guess what? Game on. I don't feel bad at all. God knows how many American troops that UAV crew saved by killing off a bad seed of a terrorist. Oh and my God isn't that enthralled with the children of Ishmael.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I won't be burning with anyone. We didn't start the SH, but we will bring the IT. If you raise your child in the ways of terrorism and at that age have him consorting with known terrorists, guess what? Game on. I don't feel bad at all. God knows how many American troops that UAV crew saved by killing off a bad seed of a terrorist.

We started every bit of it and how dense can you be? Pathetic.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I won't be burning with anyone. We didn't start the SH, but we will bring the IT. If you raise your child in the ways of terrorism and at that age have him consorting with known terrorists, guess what? Game on. I don't feel bad at all. God knows how many American troops that UAV crew saved by killing off a bad seed of a terrorist.

We started every bit of it and how dense can you be? Pathetic.

Your view of Mohammed Atta and his 18 counterparts is missing.

Make sure your grandson doesn't become a jihadist because if he's in my own or my counterparts Pred and Reaper sights, he is going to get a dirtnap. It's not like we don't know what folks are doing TEO. We watch and we watch sometimes waiting for awhile before the trigger gets pulled. We know their patterns of life more than they themselves. We can be to a spot that they regularly visit before they have the thought to be there themselves.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Make sure your grandson doesn't become a jihadist because if he's in my own or my counterparts Pred and Reaper sights, he is going to get a dirtnap. It's not like we don't know what folks are doing TEO. We watch and we watch sometimes waiting for awhile before the trigger gets pulled. We know their patterns of life more than they themselves. We can be to a spot that they regularly visit before they have the thought to be there themselves.

May god have mercy on your demented soul. You must have been one of those CIA acid experiments....you are in deed insane. You threaten my grand kids or any American kid and we'll see who eats dirt, stupid dickless murderin bozo.....do you jack off with tweezers while you watch the babies you want to kill ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Make sure your grandson doesn't become a jihadist because if he's in my own or my counterparts Pred and Reaper sights, he is going to get a dirtnap. It's not like we don't know what folks are doing TEO. We watch and we watch sometimes waiting for awhile before the trigger gets pulled. We know their patterns of life more than they themselves. We can be to a spot that they regularly visit before they have the thought to be there themselves.

May god have mercy on your demented soul. You must have been one of those CIA acid experiments....you are in deed insane. You threaten my grand kids or any American kid and we'll see who eats dirt, stupid dickless murderin bozo.....

Nobody is threatening your grandkids, but you do have a responsibility to raise them in the right way and not become terrorists like the kid you are talking about in this thread. Sorry you don't know the difference. Maybe if you had to watch a video or see some Americans getting gunned down it might change your mind...probably not as you are anti-US to a core.

There is too much effort involved in bringing back people like the American Taliban and such. Most choose to die in a hail of bullets and so be it. Not one jihadist (former American or not) is worth 1000 men or women who signed up to do what you are too scared to do. Even Obama figured that out and damn quick. That's one good thing I can say about him.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

May god have mercy on your demented soul. You must have been one of those CIA acid experiments....you are in deed insane. You threaten my grand kids or any American kid and we'll see who eats dirt, stupid dickless murderin bozo.....

Nobody is threatening your grandkids, but you do have a responsibility to raise them in the right way and not become terrorists like the kid you are talking about in this thread. Sorry you don't know the difference. Maybe if you had to watch a video or see some Americans getting gunned down it might change your mind...probably not as you are anti-US to a core.

There is too much effort involved in bringing back people like the American Taliban and such. Most choose to die in a hail of bullets and so be it. Not one jihadist (former American or not) is worth 1000 men or women who signed up to do what you are too scared to do. Even Obama figured that out and damn quick. That's one good thing I can say about him.

Bottom line you want and drool about killing god's kids that are not Christians....screw you you are so far from god earth worms will proceed you in the judgment....

16 year old Muslims are MEN according to their religion. Once you tote an AK and start pontificating about killing people for Allah, then you aren't innocent anymore. Better we get him done now, than wait and be reactive after maybe he pulls a Khobar Towers etc. None of your friends died there or even in Beirut in the early 80s. You have no clue bro.

You need to read Ecclesiastes and about every time having a season.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:16 year old Muslims are MEN according to their religion. Once you tote an AK and start pontificating about killing people for Allah, then you aren't innocent anymore. Better we get him done now, than wait and be reactive after maybe he pulls a Khobar Towers etc.

You are a sad brainwashed victim of zionist neocon pseudo-religion.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:]

Bottom line you want and drool about killing god's kids that are not Christians....screw you you are so far from god earth worms will proceed you in the judgment....

No, I am about putting foot in arse for my country where it is due...religion or not. That is where you are off tangent right there and you don't even know it.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:16 year old Muslims are MEN according to their religion. Once you tote an AK and start pontificating about killing people for Allah, then you aren't innocent anymore. Better we get him done now, than wait and be reactive after maybe he pulls a Khobar Towers etc.

No, the intel is there, the evidence is plain and laid out logically unlike the videos you watch and everyone can see that the kid was as involved in terrorism as his dad. Good night Mr. Dirka Dirka, no JIHAD for you tonight.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 2/25/2013, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:]

No, I am about putting foot in arse for my country where it is due...religion or not. That is where you are off tangent right there and you don't even know it.

Your country has become evil beyond redemption...Pray on your knees to Jesus and ask him what he thinks about your worship of the MIC.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No, the intel is there, the evidence is plain and laid out logically unlike the videos you watch and everyone can see that the kid was as involved in terrorism as his dad. Good night Mr. Dirka Dirka, no JIHAD for you tonight.

How very racist of you I shudder that you teach anyone especially children.

yes kill japs chinks gooks krauts...etc..idiot.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Spoken by a man who sleeps under the cover of freedom I and others like myself provide for him...

This is where we differ. I can turn on and off the soldier switch over and over.

You would have fit in well at Kent State I see...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Spoken by a man who sleeps under the cover of freedom I and others like myself provide for him...

You would have fit in well at Kent State I see...

Don't feed me that Jack Nickelson crap...you are the most deluded person I ever dealt with, brainwashed.. trying to justify murder as a "Christian" as long as it's for freedom....Repent and confess your sin and turn from your glorification of a great evil and perhaps god will hear your cry and forgive you....This world is not my home and YOU provide nothing for me you puppet, you sad little tool.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:N_U_T_J_O_B....

Yes you are....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh by the way...you great "heroes" have all the firepower in the world and can't defeat a few guys on camels with AKs...I guess you need more training....LOL. Never know when they might invade the homeland.....

They are as defeated as you the American public wish them to be. You've made it quite clear that you do not want a decisive victory. You want to have another "tie" so that all can feel good about themselves. You and others like you haven't wanted this country to win a war since Korea.

It continues on now. You can hope we get this completed or I guess send your son to Canada errrrrrr oppps they send back draft dodgers nowadays. Mexico is a war zone itself, so you can't send him there and I guess being gay won't disqualify him so I guess in a couple years someone in the military will be his daddy when we start drafting. Hopefully we can fix him so that he will have pride in his country and not believe the tinfoilhattedness you do.

Quit whining Teo. Is your grandson a jihadist? If not, no worries. You are trying to create a pissing contest out of a subject not worth pissing about dude.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum