Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snookie is a dwarf?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 1:27 am

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/top-shots-1361395062-slideshow/

She is tiny compared to Abdul Jabbar.

2Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 7:02 am

Snookie is a dwarf? Lmaobl15

I cant stand snookie.

3Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 8:57 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well if it's any consolation to her, she's still only an inch or two shorter than Jim Cantore. lol

4Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 10:42 am

Who or what the Hell is a "Snookie?" The two women in the photo posted just look like a couple of cheap, trashy prostitutes. (And I am cleaning up my personal opinion of them here.)

5Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 10:44 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Architeuthis wrote:Who or what the Hell is a "Snookie?" The two women in the photo posted just look like a couple of cheap, trashy prostitutes. (And I am cleaning up my personal opinion of them here.)

Cheap and trashy is a staple of "reality" tv. lol

6Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 10:58 am

Bob wrote:Cheap and trashy is a staple of "reality" tv. lol

Well, that explains why I have no clue, (and it looks like I am not missing much at all) who she is. I don't watch "reality" TV. I have my own "reality" to deal with and don't need any one else's "reality." Fortunately in my reality I have no desire to include any cheap, trashy whores!

I have never understood why reality shows are such a hit anyway. From the brief moments of the reality shows that I have seem, to me they are a waste of air time and the people who are on these shows are a waste of air.

7Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 11:03 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Architeuthis wrote:

I have never understood why reality shows are such a hit anyway.

I heard that explained in a discussion of reality shows on tv the other day.
People like to watch the really cheap and trashy because it makes us feel better knowing that at least our lives are not as fubar'ed as those are.

8Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 11:14 am

snookie isnt even good enough to be trashy. she is just ugly and has a big mouth. she should get punched in the face repeatidly.

Id like to have a ring side wreslin match with snookie so I could beat her ass for fun.

how that stupid bitch ever got famous is beyond me and it only proves that people who watch tv are stupid.

I saw her once and that was enough. after that, I bitch every time someone turns on that stupid assed show in my house. I just dont have it.

jersey shore, when you want to watch something stupid with stupid people, turn it on. the chic fights are not even sexy. its just stupid.

probaly like jersey is.

9Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 11:21 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I got a friend that is very petite she is a lesbian...found out that those smaller women are in big demand in the gay girl circuit....

10Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 11:22 am

Bob wrote:I heard that explained in a discussion of reality shows on tv the other day.

People like to watch the really cheap and trashy because it makes us feel better knowing that at least our lives are not as fubar'ed as those are.

(If this post shows up twice, it's unintentional. I posted this once but it never showed on the forum, sorry.)

Well said Bob and how true.

Similar behavior can be found on forums, including this one. It's the old "pecking order" mentality.

For example, someone posts a comment and some sad individual with low self esteem comments back in a rather crude, immature and demeaning manner. This way they can "talk down" on someone and for a brief moment forget just how pathetic they themselves really are.

Personally, I don't and won't acknowledge this type of behavior for to do so I would have to lower myself on the food change and this I will not do! LOL

11Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 11:35 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I got a friend that is very petite she is a lesbian...found out that those smaller women are in big demand in the gay girl circuit....

when I moved there some people said, oh go to the red carpet. your a lesbian, thats where the lesbians hang out.

So, one night I took my gf there. OMG. We were so uncomfortable we had to leave after the first drink.

It was full of nasty fat lesbians with combs in thier back pockets.

The place is a dump.

even the gay man hangout emerald city is a dump to us. and I went their a few times and danced in the cage and had some martinis, it was better than the red carpet. But nothing like we are used to for clubbing.

also, im not aware that small women are in particular demand in the lesbian community, they may be in demand for all communities.

Now while my gf is small, id have to say voluptuous gets my panties wet. Not fat, but busty, curvy, pouty lips and femmme looking. dykes are the ugliest thing ever placed on the planet. transvestites look better than a dyke. I would rather fuck a transvestite than a dyke any day.

btw, I tell it like it is. if some of you cant deal with it. tuff shit.

12Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 11:50 am

Sage wrote:btw, I tell it like it is. if some of you cant deal with it. tuff shit.

So do I, so if you respect my opinion, I'll respect yours which means we should get along just fine.

Also, I like what you said about dykes being ugly. I was in Lowe's once at the checkout line. I stepped back and accidentally stepped on the foot of the guy standing behind me. I apologized by saying something like, "Oh, I am sorry sir." Surprisingly, "he" replied in a deep, rather gruff voice, "Excuse me! I am a woman!"

It was hard to tell considering "she" had more facial hair than a member of ZZ Top! (Oh, and how did I come to the conclusion she was a dyke? She was there with a woman and they were being quite affectionate toward each other.)

13Snookie is a dwarf? Empty Re: Snookie is a dwarf? 2/24/2013, 12:01 pm

Architeuthis wrote:
Sage wrote:btw, I tell it like it is. if some of you cant deal with it. tuff shit.

So do I, so if you respect my opinion, I'll respect yours which means we should get along just fine.

Also, I like what you said about dykes being ugly. I was in Lowe's once at the checkout line. I stepped back and accidentally stepped on the foot of the guy standing behind me. I apologized by saying something like, "Oh, I am sorry sir." Surprisingly, "he" replied in a deep, rather gruff voice, "Excuse me! I am a woman!"

It was hard to tell considering "she" had more facial hair than a member of ZZ Top! (Oh, and how did I come to the conclusion she was a dyke? She was there with a woman and they were being quite affectionate toward each other.)

I dont know your opinion yet. Ill always give chance.

I find dykes repulsive myself. and I am a lesbian. but im no dyke.

The female body is awesome, why try and make it like a man? Thats just stupid. If I wanted a man, Id have one. so some stupid assed woman trying to look like a man is stupid to me.

I dont know if man fags find trannies just as repulsive, because I would think they would want a manly lookin man. I like the way trannies look, because to be honest some of them damn trannies look better than some women.

im atracted to feminin women.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum