Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it okay to make fun of a black lesbian dwarf with Down syndrome who’s in a wheelchair?

Is it okay to make fun of a black lesbian dwarf with Down syndrome who’s in a wheelchair?

Is it okay to make fun of a black lesbian dwarf with Down syndrome who’s in a wheelchair? I_vote_lcap0%Is it okay to make fun of a black lesbian dwarf with Down syndrome who’s in a wheelchair? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Is it okay to make fun of a black lesbian dwarf with Down syndrome who’s in a wheelchair? I_vote_lcap50%Is it okay to make fun of a black lesbian dwarf with Down syndrome who’s in a wheelchair? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Is it okay to make fun of a black lesbian dwarf with Down syndrome who’s in a wheelchair? I_vote_lcap50%Is it okay to make fun of a black lesbian dwarf with Down syndrome who’s in a wheelchair? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These dudes not only say it's okay, but also say if you don't make fun of a black lesbian dwarf with Down syndrome who’s in a wheelchair, you're bullying him.

http://time.com/22993/key-and-peele-make-fun-of-everything/

What say you?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum