Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 3 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 3:06 pm

PkrBum wrote:Cmon... can't y'all just practice the idiocy in one thread? I know I would appreciate it... others prolly would too.

Hmmmm.

You practice idiocy on a lot of threads and couch it in cynical disdain for the liberal ogres trying to destroy America.

Point taken though.

52DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 3 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 3:10 pm

W_T_M wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Cmon... can't y'all just practice the idiocy in one thread? I know I would appreciate it... others prolly would too.

Hmmmm.

You practice idiocy on a lot of threads and couch it in cynical disdain for the liberal ogres trying to destroy America.

Point taken though.

oh cant you ever get along?

I created a thread for you to be mad about where we could fight it out.

get to it slacker

53DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 3 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 3:17 pm

Fancy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Hmmmm.

Point taken though.

oh cant you ever get along?

I created a thread for you to be mad about where we could fight it out.

get to it slacker

Go pound sand. PKR is a friend. Our give and take never goes to the point of anger, at least...that's how I see it. He's one of the few honest brokers (mostly) in the forum gunheads group. His politics are definitely to the right of me. So what...?

Go fight with yourself, the battle you can never win.

54DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 3 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 3:19 pm

Thank y'all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum