Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 12:08 am

catfriedlegs

Ironsights wrote:
well i will agree that we have many remedies in our current legal justice system to cure any such wrongful claims. however, the issue still stands that by the standards of due process they are required to appear before a judge to be claimed mentally incompetent not the other way around.

And that pounds one more nail in the coffin of this distortion.

I cannot understand what the purpose is behind the dregs of society creating emails with half truths and contemptible stories that do nothing more than create histrionic reactions. These emails get people all worked up over nothing. Just look at the silly FEMA Army Corps stories that are now making the rounds. When will it ever end? Rolling Eyes

27DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 12:28 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sage wrote:
Azadeh wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Seaoat, I wasn't posting to your response, but to the title of this thread. It's just not true. I'm so sick of these inane emails people get then post here as truth.

I miss your input and hope you have been playing in the sandbox with a sock......I sometimes wish I knew where Star went, and I was having the same worries about you, but you just kind of appear and disappear. Again, I miss your input, and always enjoyed an intelligent debate whether we agreed or disagreed.

Thank you, Seaoat. I really appreciate it. Smile

I just wish that more research and thought would be put into what you read and believe on the internet. It has become a huge source of misleading people and disseminating nonfactual information. Resources are available to aid in finding out the facts about a particular subject.

PROVE its false or stfu.

Just because you say it doesnt make it so.

Prove it. debunk it. I want you to.

No, you don't. You'd be screaming like the wicked witch of the West..."I'm melting...melting..."

28DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 12:30 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I fight government overreaching every day....not with rhetoric.....I sue the bastards. I have filed suit against a government agency who wanted to buy my property before I bought it so they hassled the prior owner.....they gave up.....they even posted a memorandum on my property so when I was doing my due diligence to purchase the property.....the state had a memo which said the property had violations.........So, I hop in a car and go to the state capital to meet with the bureaucrats who five of them sat in a room and told me that I could not buy this property because there were 83 violations.......I said thank you gentleman, but I will seek the advise of a judge and will file a declaratory judgment to determine if you folks are right or wrong on those violations and I will have my lawyer file the same when I return.......they go whoaaaaaaaa.....hold it seaoat.......why don't you give us a week and we will send you a letter with the violations which need to be corrected.......so I get a letter a week later, and instead of the vaunted 83 violations, I find six violations which need to be corrected.....no more bleach bottles blocking a portion of the river, no more shooting at canoeist, improved flow in two causeways........they had scared off twenty buyers, and had rendered the property almost worthless taking the rights away from the prior owner, but if I was a wussy, and quivered every time some government person said jump.....well yes, I might buy into your night light fears.....but some of us fight......the real fight every day......so I went to court when the bastards told me I could not have a bathroom trailer on my property.....most would say yes sir.....how high do you want me to jump......nope, I am taking the bastards to the mat, just like I have a hundred times before with villages, counties, cities, and every other form of the government which over reaches.....nope this comrade is not a wussy, and I actually believe in the constitution and am currently sticking the fifth and fourteenth amendment right up their rears where they usually keep their heads. Please do not confuse common sense with appeasement of our bill of rights, and do not assume that all government is bad....we have a great nation.....we have a great constitution......it just might be too much for scardy pants to understand.....but you take the bastards on.....using the evil system you fear.....and you win.....it is that simple.

I completely share your opinion...I have gone to court for friends...I have gone to face the state over another friend's sales taxes. I absolutely hate it when people don't fight back.

29DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 1:01 am

Azadeh wrote:
Sage wrote:

PROVE its false or stfu.

No, I will not "stfu". This claim makes no logical sense. It is another attempt to manufacture outrage among people who cannot see it for the fallacy it is.
It is up to you to prove it is true since you have made the affirmation that it is so.

She's been doing this for years. She's famous for posting all these Obama lies and false propaganda to stir people up. She gets a kick out of it...always has. What do you expect from mental cases?

30DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 1:08 am

2seaoat wrote:utter nonsense......it would take less than 30 days to correct any mistaken conclusion of incompetency......I guess you have to be incompetent to read this thread and believe otherwise.

Ask the guys dealing with the VA about incompetency and then get back to me old dude.

31DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 1:09 am

2seaoat wrote:Seaoat, I wasn't posting to your response, but to the title of this thread. It's just not true. I'm so sick of these inane emails people get then post here as truth.

I miss your input and hope you have been playing in the sandbox with a sock......I sometimes wish I knew where Star went, and I was having the same worries about you, but you just kind of appear and disappear. Again, I miss your input, and always enjoyed an intelligent debate whether we agreed or disagreed.
''

You guys need to get A HOTEL ROOM and do the deed.

32DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 1:11 am

Floridatexan wrote:

No, you don't. You'd be screaming like the wicked witch of the West..."I'm melting...melting..."

You and dreams are the only BROOMRIDERS here

33DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 1:12 am

Azadeh wrote:
Sage wrote:

PROVE its false or stfu.

No, I will not "stfu". This claim makes no logical sense. It is another attempt to manufacture outrage among people who cannot see it for the fallacy it is.
It is up to you to prove it is true since you have made the affirmation that it is so.

NO woman, it's your job to see if it is true or not. She is the OP. If you don't agree, find evidence to dispute or go live in a van down by the river.

34DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 3:10 am

Azadeh wrote:
And that pounds one more nail in the coffin of this distortion.

I cannot understand what the purpose is behind the dregs of society creating emails with half truths and contemptible stories that do nothing more than create histrionic reactions. These emails get people all worked up over nothing. Just look at the silly FEMA Army Corps stories that are now making the rounds. When will it ever end? Rolling Eyes
and where oh great Azadeh did it say anything about this being an e-mail scam that these people were falling for?

35DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 3:13 am

Floridatexan wrote:

I completely share your opinion...I have gone to court for friends...I have gone to face the state over another friend's sales taxes. I absolutely hate it when people don't fight back.
except that at least in the case of these veterans who sent letters to this constitutional lawyer they are likely seeking to do just that, and fight back. It appears more that he is trying to enlighten people as to the fight that is going on.

36DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 3:40 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Azadeh wrote:
Sage wrote:

PROVE its false or stfu.

NO woman, it's your job to see if it is true or not. She is the OP. If you don't agree, find evidence to dispute or go live in a van down by the river.

You've gone beyond your normal idiocy now,PD. Your just a blathering fool.

37DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 6:57 am

Azadeh wrote:
Sage wrote:

PROVE its false or stfu.

No, you have NO evidence at all that this is false. You are making FALSE claims that you can not prove.

as the other posted this is NOT a email scam. these are letters being sent to veterans. and they have contacted this constitutional lawyer as again the other poster pointed out.

so just because you say it aint so, doesnt make it that way. prove it. because right now its this lawyers word against yours. and your just a popular internet person lol

38DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 10:15 am

Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/melaniehaiken/2013/02/05/22-the-number-of-veterans-who-now-commit-suicide-every-day/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/veterans-ptsd-crime-report_n_1951338.html

It's not a big jump to think that some veterans...and some active duty military...would have anger issues and severe PTSD, especially after multiple deployments. If someone has been diagnosed by the VA as suffering from PTSD, that makes them mentally ill...remember how we were discussing trying to keep mentally unstable people away from guns?

DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi1Q9JjeywKFIelUAfTRuwROj-Vk77K-pgADESajTIgSipazvnmA

I see... It's perfectly fine to profile veterans but it's discrimination and prejudice to profile other people.

Is that about right?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUnqbBgYZmI

Laughing

39DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 10:27 am

2seaoat wrote:utter nonsense......it would take less than 30 days to correct any mistaken conclusion of incompetency......I guess you have to be incompetent to read this thread and believe otherwise.

DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToZmUa02Zxk2V0HV7M7rElWC7O5w_3AWGq8vNw9TeIVrnYz4SFgA

Then they should have their day in court, just as any other citizen, and the the court has to rule that they are incompetent.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

40DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 10:36 am

Guilty until or if you can prove you're innocent... Just another example of engineered enlightenment. Less is more.

41DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 11:29 am

PkrBum wrote:Guilty until or if you can prove you're innocent... Just another example of engineered enlightenment. Less is more.

DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAn9Vjl8TR1uSj_PmRvvZcDR2prijf4fnHGsvJqqD3eDRL0Rob

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG4OMNR5vD4

Cool

42DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 12:51 pm

2seaoat wrote: If someone has been diagnosed by the VA as suffering from PTSD, that makes them mentally ill...remember how we were discussing trying to keep mentally unstable people away from guns?

And contrary to what some are trying to say.....that decision is ALWAYS reviewable. This country works......if the scardy pants would just keep their night lights on and get some sleep, we would not need this paranoia becoming some sleep deprived reality.
Well here might be the problem with your courtroom schemes, you see even in the instance where you wanted to buy the property all those court proceedings, the hiring of a layer, the travel etc. requires money, and you had control of your finances, but in the case of these veterans in the letters they will not have control over said finances, and be unable to hire said lawyers or pay said legal fees and court costs because whoever is appointed to do their finances says they don't need to do that or won't authorize them the money to seek court remedies. Hopefully this lawyer (and it sounds in the article that he might but he doesn't outright say so) will represent them and pay the court costs for them so that they can have their rights and freedoms restored to them (not only their right to own/purchase a firearm, but their right to independence and finical freedom as well.)

43DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 1:02 pm

DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkUJ4DP19kkdRd4B-9Gjrz5u7gguVnubSHfj1htSlhUTHvy19kHA

I'll take my day in court to prove I'm competent.

Once that's proven then I'll have another day in court for the harm and suffering that the federal government caused me without allowing me a day in court.

That should be worth quite a bit...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Very Happy

44DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 2:02 pm

I think seagoat and I were mostly speaking in theoreticals... not knowing the validity of the action. I don't see how it could be true unless there was some procedure and redress... it would represent itself to me as a fundamental shift in burden (which apparently is okey dokie to some). It would impose a variety of hardships on a defendant... not the least of which is forfeiture. There's no compelling rational imo to forgo due process or to shift the burdon of proof. There have been plenty of things deemed (usually temporarily) legal in this country for a variety of rationals... that didn't make them just or constitutional.

45DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 2:11 pm

DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTTjAG7Jpgyl1zAP4kB-K1X1bz4slU3o7_B7FxxGpwhstCw9fa

Just pointing out that if due process is going to be undermined and the government is responsible for the infraction that I will seek compensation for the wrong.

Besides I could use a couple hundred more acres, a new combine, planter, a couple of new tractors, corn bin, etc...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile

46DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 2:13 pm

PkrBum wrote:I think seagoat and I were mostly speaking in theoreticals... not knowing the validity of the action. I don't see how it could be true unless there was some procedure and redress... it would represent itself to me as a fundamental shift in burden (which apparently is okey dokie to some). It would impose a variety of hardships on a defendant... not the least of which is forfeiture. There's no compelling rational imo to forgo due process or to shift the burdon of proof. There have been plenty of things deemed (usually temporarily) legal in this country for a variety of rationals... that didn't make them just or constitutional.

Proven guilty unless you prove other wise?

wonder how many people will just say fuck it.

47DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 2:46 pm

Fancy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I think seagoat and I were mostly speaking in theoreticals... not knowing the validity of the action. I don't see how it could be true unless there was some procedure and redress... it would represent itself to me as a fundamental shift in burden (which apparently is okey dokie to some). It would impose a variety of hardships on a defendant... not the least of which is forfeiture. There's no compelling rational imo to forgo due process or to shift the burdon of proof. There have been plenty of things deemed (usually temporarily) legal in this country for a variety of rationals... that didn't make them just or constitutional.

I can name a few.

You do that all of the time....make an accusation that's completely false, and then expect the victim you're slandering to prove your de facto remark is actually just more of your unending vengeance when scorned.

No filters or sense of propriety, and you're pretty dadgum proud of it too.

48DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 2:59 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Fancy wrote:

I can name a few.

You do that all of the time....make an accusation that's completely false, and then expect the victim you're slandering to prove your de facto remark is actually just more of your unending vengeance when scorned.

No filters or sense of propriety, and you're pretty dadgum proud of it too.

I only rape the willing. You bent over.

49DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 3:00 pm

Cmon... can't y'all just practice the idiocy in one thread? I know I would appreciate it... others prolly would too.

50DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES - Page 2 Empty Re: DISARMING AMERICA'S HEROES 2/24/2013, 3:03 pm

PkrBum wrote:Cmon... can't y'all just practice the idiocy in one thread? I know I would appreciate it... others prolly would too.

Ill do that for you freind.

even if I started this thread.

send'n some love your way

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum