Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WH has back up plan in place if Congress cannot push through a bill????

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/18/17007676-white-house-says-leaked-immigration-plan-a-backup-if-congress-doesnt-act?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=1
So why can't they do this with a budget?
Losers.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/18/17007676-white-house-says-leaked-immigration-plan-a-backup-if-congress-doesnt-act?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=1
So why can't they do this with a budget?
Losers.

This is a great way for biapartasianship!....Sen Rubio is attempting to bring in support and calming nerves about working with Sen Schumer etc.,...and the cowh is undermining any progress that may be happening...

cool1

cool1

I cant stand his back up plans--that usually means -my way or the highway and I will use my executive order on anything I dont like -to hell with the American people and what they want or how they think to me he is selfish --He thinks he knows all and ends up making things worse .

cool1 wrote:I cant stand his back up plans--that usually means -my way or the highway and I will use my executive order on anything I dont like -to hell with the American people and what they want or how they think to me he is selfish --He thinks he knows all and ends up making things worse .

EXACTLY!....By muddying the political waters on the issue it will create a STOP and thus will allow the cowh to intervene calling this a crisis and issuing executive orders bypassing Congress and the system...

2seaoat

Nope.....there will be immigration reform in the next year. Both political parties will support the same. The details may vary, but there will be immigration reform, and we will have an economic boom when these folks enter the economy and leave the underground economy.

Do you expect them to be in the top 50% that pay income taxes?

Careful... I don't want you to examine the results or your ideology too hard.

2seaoat

I was partially involved in the Reagan amnesty plan. I saw thousands of folks leave the shadows of existence and buy homes, and put money in banks. The underground economy is a cash economy. When this cash gets put in deposits in banks, and folks feel secure that the government will not ship them out and take their money, we will see the velocity of money increasing. This has been a huge problem. The down side is these folks have been paying into ss with fake cards and would never draw a dime, but now they will quit feeding the system, and will start paying in and getting benefits. However, after Reagan's amnesty we experienced an economic boom that lasted for almost 20 years, and this time it may even be a greater boost to the economy, but more importantly improve the velocity of money in this sluggish economy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

cool1 wrote:I cant stand his back up plans--that usually means -my way or the highway and I will use my executive order on anything I dont like -to hell with the American people and what they want or how they think to me he is selfish --He thinks he knows all and ends up making things worse .

The American people voiced their opinion when the majority voted to keep him another 4 years. The only reason the President would choose to have a "back-up plan" is the complete obstruction of any proposal by the Republicans in Congress.

Floridatexan wrote:

The American people voiced their opinion when the majority voted to keep him another 4 years. The only reason the President would choose to have a "back-up plan" is the complete obstruction of any proposal by the Republicans in Congress.

Do you even read the news???

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I don't get my "news" from FOX, if that's what you mean.

Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Dodge, bob, and weave. Yes, we are well aware you prefer Rolling Stoned Magazine. I prefer Reuters.

2seaoat wrote:I was partially involved in the Reagan amnesty plan. I saw thousands of folks leave the shadows of existence and buy homes, and put money in banks. The underground economy is a cash economy. When this cash gets put in deposits in banks, and folks feel secure that the government will not ship them out and take their money, we will see the velocity of money increasing. This has been a huge problem. The down side is these folks have been paying into ss with fake cards and would never draw a dime, but now they will quit feeding the system, and will start paying in and getting benefits. However, after Reagan's amnesty we experienced an economic boom that lasted for almost 20 years, and this time it may even be a greater boost to the economy, but more importantly improve the velocity of money in this sluggish economy.

Giving these folks amnesty only increases the chance that we forever remove an opportunity to secure our borders. We'll see a massive rush northward of anyone and anybody who wants to attempt to scam the system. There will not be enough workers to process even the REAL illegal illegals.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Dodge, bob, and weave. Yes, we are well aware you prefer Rolling Stoned Magazine. I prefer Reuters.

I have a degree in business, you schmuck. Do you?

Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Nice try, this is from NBC.

Floridatexan wrote:

[/quote]
Dodge, bob, and weave. Yes, we are well aware you prefer Rolling Stoned Magazine. I prefer Reuters.[/quote]

[/quote]
POint?

[quote="Floridatexan"][quote="nochain"][quote="Floridatexan"]
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
cool1 wrote:I c

LOL!!!!!! Sounds like a little kid boasting on the playground.

WH has back up plan in place if Congress cannot push through a bill???? 35101965

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

That would require the ability to read...comprehend...and formulate an opinion...may not be requirements here...There are some here that forget or don't know that the Senate is Dem controlled and yet they like the cowh are not held accountable and/or responsible for their incompetence...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Dodge, bob, and weave. Yes, we are well aware you prefer Rolling Stoned Magazine. I prefer Reuters.[/quote]

[/quote]
POint?[/quote]

My response wasn't directed at you, but as usual you stick your nose in where it doesn't belong. NoChain gets his news from Reuters. Back in the early '70's, not only was I proofreading quarterly and annual reports, but I was also submitting news releases for clients to...Reuters...and the now mostly defunct UPI.

Floridatexan wrote:

My response wasn't directed at you, but as usual you stick your nose in where it doesn't belong. NoChain gets his news from Reuters. Back in the early '70's, not only was I proofreading quarterly and annual reports, but I was also submitting news releases for clients to...Reuters...and the now mostly defunct UPI.
Any source that doesn't back your messiah 100% is always questionable to you and I'll comment where I please because this is a message board and you're only getting what you dish out in return, but obviously cannot handle the fact that you are wrong again as usual.[/quote]

And AGAIN the thread is an article from NBC so don't put your NOSE where it does not belong if you aren't going to at least TRY to stay on task.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Any source that doesn't back your messiah 100% is always questionable to you and I'll comment where I please because this is a message board and you're only getting what you dish out in return, but obviously cannot handle the fact that you are wrong again as usual.

And AGAIN the thread is an article from NBC so don't put your NOSE where it does not belong if you aren't going to at least TRY to stay on task.[/quote]

House republicans....agree with them or not....sent two pieces of legislation through to avoid these massive spending cuts from taking place on March 1st...both rejected by the senate (Harry Reid) and the cowh...What solutions has the senate passed?....or the cowh?...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum