Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HBO's Bill Maher is back on tonight

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bill Maher’s concerns about Donald Trump’s presidency go far beyond the business of jokes.
If you're down after all the coverage today remember Real Time with Bill Maher returns from his winter break! Yeah, I need a good laugh!

HBO's Bill Maher is back on tonight 636205112104763931-Bill-Maher

“We’re entering a different era in the world, so I think comedy has to take a back seat to that. I think we’re entering a different everything and no one knows what’s going to happen,” says Maher, who opens Season 15 of HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher — with a new intro and set — just hours after Trump’s inauguration today (10 ET/PT).

He wonders about Trump’s penchant for lashing out at critics and how that might affect outspoken comedians.

“What’s consistent is how much he loves (Vladimir) Putin. But he has attacked everybody else,” Maher says. “He attacked the Pope, he attacked the chick from Twilight, he went after (civil rights icon) John Lewis on Martin Luther King” weekend, he says. “If you attack him, he’s like a mean girl at a sleepover. He just wants to get back at you.”

2seaoat

I got rid of my HBO on direct tv and have HBO go now on streaming Roku, and I hope I can watch it live tonight after the bulls game.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum