Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Those Who Are The Hardest to Love

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

surfnrg

surfnrg

[url=Those Who Are The Hardest to Love Image_zpse5ff1b17]

think about it today!

Practice it everyday I love you

That's very nice of you... but it would never work out between us.

surfnrg

surfnrg

PkrBum wrote:That's very nice of you... but it would never work out between us.

Hahahahah. But YOU need it so much Very Happy

lol... you may be right.

5Those Who Are The Hardest to Love Empty I know i do 2/14/2013, 7:50 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

You are right this just won't work out LOL

ha ha , yall are funny.

and surf, your saying is very thought provoking. Smile

Bluebonnet

It's not easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRz4FY0ZcwI

Nekochan

Nekochan

Nice thread, Surf.

PkrBum wrote:That's very nice of you... but it would never work out between us.

or WTM

10Those Who Are The Hardest to Love Empty FOR S 2/15/2013, 9:40 am

surfnrg

surfnrg

No it's not

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x605ow_neil-young-helpless-the-last-waltz_music#.UR43YBG9KSN

With joni in the background unreal

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

surfnrg wrote:No it's not

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x605ow_neil-young-helpless-the-last-waltz_music#.UR43YBG9KSN

With joni in the background unreal

flower

surfnrg

surfnrg

And no one is drowning on my watch!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=oQGEKyZI4GQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DoQGEKyZI4GQ

WE will live it well! Very Happy

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

surfnrg

surfnrg

Floridatexan wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?
feature=player_detailpage&v=221mohEolWc[/youtube]

All i get on this fl texan is an error?

Those Who Are The Hardest to Love Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIabEfg0IeXVYxj-vh_EIJOnCgjBs1dhpA-VZkV-KfO6kXwcZ3gA

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOfiziY-htU ?????

Smile

16Those Who Are The Hardest to Love Empty Always 2/17/2013, 1:27 am

surfnrg

surfnrg

For those hardest to love:

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

surfnrg wrote:For those hardest to love:

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

very nice. its good to have reminders from time to time. I beleive when people find themselves compelled to put forth the lords word, even when it comes from the strangest of mouths in the strangest of places. I beleive those people have been sent forth by the hand of god as a prophet just for that moment. in that moment that person is being used as a angel. Not that they are a prophet or an angel all the time, just for the moment they are being used by the lord to send his word for what ever the need was.

take your thread here, and todays message. There could be someone watching on in dire need of a reminder. You may never know. But God knows.

18Those Who Are The Hardest to Love Empty A reminder 2/17/2013, 9:55 am

surfnrg

surfnrg

Once in awhile i need a reminder of what true love is.

It has never been expressed better than Paul did here.

Have a beautiful day!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum