Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love this one!

+4
EmeraldGhost
ZVUGKTUBM
polecat
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I love this one! Empty I love this one! 9/2/2015, 9:18 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

17590589/506]I love this one! Fb_img12[/url]

2I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/3/2015, 11:30 am

polecat

polecat

1 of my favorite I love this one! 10402690_463777287090464_2339632090208764706_n

3I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/3/2015, 4:17 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good one!

4I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/3/2015, 4:29 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

17590589/509]I love this one! X-pyth11[/url]

5I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/3/2015, 4:39 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:17590589/509]I love this one! X-pyth11[/url]

x = 5

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/3/2015, 5:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

]I love this one! 9226ae10

7I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/5/2015, 8:55 am

Laughing Laughing Taking the second of two math classes required by FL to finish my degree. Best lesson learned so far? Don't ask why just work the problem.

8I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/5/2015, 1:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

SheWrites wrote:Laughing Laughing  Taking the second of two math classes required by FL to finish my degree.  Best lesson learned so far?  Don't ask why just work the problem.  

I break out in hives if I see a minus sign.

9I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/5/2015, 7:07 pm

The minus times the minus or the minus plus the positive or the minus and the negative....

Thankful for calculators. Mad Laughing

10I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/5/2015, 7:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

SheWrites wrote:The minus times the minus or the minus plus the positive or the minus and the negative....

Thankful for calculators.  Mad  Laughing

Just your plain old minus sign....lol.

11I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/5/2015, 11:36 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I get the humor, but personally, I can sympathize with the woman with the screaming kid in Wal-Mart.   Been there, done that.   Some kids are just harder than others.  

That said ... my kid turned out fine.   Smart as a whip, doesn't drink or do drugs, never been in any kind of trouble, & currently attending college on two academic scholarships. She's a huge liberal too ... much to my chagrin. It makes for some interesting conversations at home though.

12I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/6/2015, 10:40 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

EmeraldGhost wrote:I get the humor, but personally, I can sympathize with the woman with the screaming kid in Wal-Mart.   Been there, done that.   Some kids are just harder than others.  

That said ... my kid turned out fine.   Smart as a whip, doesn't drink or do drugs, never been in any kind of trouble, & currently attending college on two academic scholarships.   She's a huge liberal too ... much to my chagrin.  It makes for some interesting conversations at home though.

That is great EG. She may change her political views when she is out on her own. Where is she going to school?

On the photo., I do sympathize with the moms. What we don't know, is the child a special needs child. Very difficult.

13I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/6/2015, 10:43 am

2seaoat

She's a huge liberal too ... much to my chagrin. It makes for some interesting conversations at home though.

Academic scholarships......well of course she would have disagreements with dad......

14I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/6/2015, 1:44 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:She's a huge liberal too ... much to my chagrin. It makes for some interesting conversations at home though.

Academic scholarships......well of course she would have disagreements with dad......

Laughing

Ah, touche' You got me on that one ....set myself right up for it, didn't I?

15I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/6/2015, 8:50 pm

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:17590589/506]I love this one! Fb_img12[/url]

When I was a tyke in Chicago, I had seen my friends get their way when throwing a tantrum.

I wanted a toy in the Woolworth store...Mom said, no. I threw myself on the floor, much like above I guess. Mom dragged me outside and spanked me. When I whined to my Ol' Man that "mommy had spanked me" (bad idea) he wanted to know what the h*** I had done to deserve it.

Amazing...last tantrum ever.

16I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/6/2015, 9:00 pm

Markle

Markle

I always loved math in school. It was one of the things that was concrete.

Today I teach adults real estate which involves some arithmetic. No class fails to leave me just shaking my head that so few, if any, can do the simplest calculations in their head.

I also believe that while you many not use algebra and geometry every day, they taught you valuable problem solving skills.

I know they don't use geometry every day because they cannot calculate the number of sq. ft. in a square much less a rectangle....

17I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/6/2015, 10:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:17590589/506]I love this one! Fb_img12[/url]

When I was a tyke in Chicago, I had seen my friends get their way when throwing a tantrum.

I wanted a toy in the Woolworth store...Mom said, no.  I threw myself on the floor, much like above I guess.  Mom dragged me outside and spanked me.  When I whined to my Ol' Man that "mommy had spanked me" (bad idea) he wanted to know what the h*** I had done to deserve it.

Amazing...last tantrum ever.

One of my grsndson's, when I called him for breakfast threw himself on the floor and started kicking and banging his hands. I tapped him on the shoulder....he quickly stopped, and I asked him what he was doing. He said, I'm pitching a fit". I calmly said ok....but you have to do it outside. I put him on the patio and told him to knock when finished and I would unlock the door. I locked the door and closed the blinds. A minute later he knocked and said he was finished. He ate and it never happened again.

18I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/6/2015, 11:40 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
One of my grsndson's, when I called him for breakfast threw himself on the floor and started kicking and banging his hands. I tapped him on the shoulder....he quickly stopped, and I asked him what he was doing.  He said, I'm pitching a fit". I calmly said ok....but you have to do it outside. I put him on the patio and told him to knock when finished and I would unlock the door. I locked the door and closed the blinds. A minute later he knocked and said he was finished. He ate and it never happened again.

So, your kids are phonies.

Who'da guessed it?

19I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/7/2015, 10:07 am

Asshole.

20I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/7/2015, 10:19 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:Asshole.

You are a keen judge of character Pkr...

21I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/7/2015, 4:52 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
One of my grsndson's, when I called him for breakfast threw himself on the floor and started kicking and banging his hands. I tapped him on the shoulder....he quickly stopped, and I asked him what he was doing.  He said, I'm pitching a fit". I calmly said ok....but you have to do it outside. I put him on the patio and told him to knock when finished and I would unlock the door. I locked the door and closed the blinds. A minute later he knocked and said he was finished. He ate and it never happened again.

So, your kids are phonies.

Who'da guessed it?

Not at all dork. I did not react snd he did not have an audience. Typical kid testing me out.

22I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/7/2015, 5:02 pm

2seaoat

Not at all dork. I did not react snd he did not have an audience. Typical kid testing me out.

Geez......ease up....Sal is angry.....you left him out there for a day and it was raining and he was knocking.....I think you permanently scarred him, I doubt he will send you a birthday card this year.

23I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/8/2015, 10:59 am

polecat

polecat

24I love this one! Empty Re: I love this one! 9/8/2015, 6:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Not at all dork. I did not react snd he did not have an audience. Typical kid testing me out.

Geez......ease up....Sal is angry.....you left him out there for a day and it was raining and he was knocking.....I think you permanently scarred him, I doubt he will send you a birthday card this year.

Dammit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum