Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To my forum fans " Happy Valentines Day!"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfuWtB4ZYF4

Jake92

Happy Valentines Day Dreams.......

Jake92 wrote:Happy Valentines Day Dreams.......

To you too,Jake. Hope you have a good one.

This song was especially dedicated to my bosom buddies:

Pacedog
Chrissy
Nochain/Newswatcher
Gunz
Ghandi
Vectorman
Markle

and whoever else loves me w/ all their heart. Very Happy

Dreamsglore wrote:This song was especially dedicated to my bosom buddies:

Pacedog
Chrissy
Nochain/Newswatcher
Gunz
Ghandi
Vectorman
Markle

To my forum fans " Happy Valentines Day!" Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgjwmOM-_Armf90zOBQjEw3ifbwIbMLCb0iD_y-xhwtZlXagKBxA

Gee thanks. I knew you had secret thing for me just like FloridaTexan and Sal and that's why I'm not on this list.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ9vfuSDYbA

Laughing

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_RBknqi_tk

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Pacedog
Chrissy
Nochain/Newswatcher
Gunz
Ghandi
Vectorman
Markle

Moonshine or some good herbs, what are you on? Razz

OK, I take the bait. Happy Valentines to you as well.

cool1

cool1

Happy Valentines Day to all and lots of sweet kisses for all Cool ----I like Kisses they are good Razz

Pacedog
Chrissy
Nochain/Newswatcher
Gunz
Ghandi
Vectorman
Markle

Ah how sweet. Happy VD day to you too.

Out of good spirit I bought you a brand new dildo. You just have to go pick it up at circus tent elephant supply store on 9th ave. It comes with a years worth of condoms in order to help you prevent crotch infection from picking your feet and then fucking yourself in the ass.

Enjoy

Chrissy wrote:

Pacedog
Chrissy
Nochain/Newswatcher
Gunz
Ghandi
Vectorman
Markle

Ah how sweet. Happy VD day to you too.

Out of good spirit I bought you a brand new dildo. You just have to go pick it up at circus tent elephant supply store on 9th ave. It comes with a years worth of condoms in order to help you prevent crotch infection from picking your feet and then fucking yourself in the ass.

Enjoy

Happy Valentines' Day,Sweathog!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

Chrissy, where in the name of sense do you get ideas like that. lol

"The Circus Tent Elephant Supply Store". And on 9th Ave no less. Damn that's got imagination to it. lol

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

"The Circus Tent Elephant Supply Store". And on 9th Ave no less. Damn that's got imagination to it. lol

its part of being mentally ill. Being like this allows me to think all kinds of things. Now that I have accepted it, its totally working for me for the better. Its really a lot of fun Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

lol

Sal

Sal

Here's a little Valentine's Day game with a nice message;

http://www.kongregate.com/games/krangGAMES/beloved?tab=achievements

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

It's where elephants go.Why wouldn't she know about it?

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

its part of being mentally ill. Being like this allows me to think all kinds of things. Now that I have accepted it, its totally working for me for the better. Its really a lot of fun Very Happy

I would agree w/ that. Most normal people don't partake in those kind of perversions. I hope you don't own any animals?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey what's happenin..... us Chavenous pigs wants know ?To my forum fans " Happy Valentines Day!" 378_im10

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey what's happenin..... us Chavenous pigs wants know ?To my forum fans " Happy Valentines Day!" 378_im10

LOL! I thought that was Chrissy for a minute. I think the gray hair confused me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum