Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Valentines Day everyone

+2
Joanimaroni
cool1
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Valentines Day everyone Empty Happy Valentines Day everyone 2/14/2015, 9:42 am

cool1

cool1

have a great day today--im tearing out my shower making room for a bathtub --I cant wait till I get it in--so I guess I got a bathtub for Valentines day haha actually hubby baught me a camera mine broke a while back cheers

2Happy Valentines Day everyone Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day everyone 2/14/2015, 10:10 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Happy Valentine's Day to you too. I love you

3Happy Valentines Day everyone Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day everyone 2/14/2015, 11:30 am

knothead

knothead

Happy Valentine's Day to all the lovely ladies on this forum, I hope you all have a happy pleasant day being pampered!!!

4Happy Valentines Day everyone Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day everyone 2/14/2015, 11:53 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Cool. Hope everyone is feeling the love. I know I am.

5Happy Valentines Day everyone Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day everyone 2/14/2015, 11:58 pm

Sal

Sal

I spent seven hours out in the cold and wind today.

I just hope, I still have the energy.

6Happy Valentines Day everyone Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day everyone 2/14/2015, 11:58 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Play the horn.

7Happy Valentines Day everyone Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day everyone 2/15/2015, 12:00 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:I spent seven hours out in the cold and wind today.

I just hope, I still have the energy.

Happy Valentines Day everyone Passed-out-cold

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Happy Valentines Day everyone Notes-staff-vector-87068

10Happy Valentines Day everyone Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day everyone 2/15/2015, 3:27 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My brother, a widower, and his new fiancé, a widow, flew out to visit us from California for a couple of days this weekend. We took them to Big Lagoon State Park yesterday, then Johnson's Beach, then along Perdido Key Blvd., then over into Orange Beach and Gulf Shores in AL. We ate at the Oyster Bar in Gulf Shores. Really good food. Had a great visit, and my visitors flew out this morning.

We are really excited for my brother. We have known his wife-to-be for decades; she was actually married to one of our first cousins. Her husband (our cousin) died of a heart attack at age 60 in 2011. My brother lost his wife to cancer in 2013. They became an item by mid 2014. The Baby Boomers (my brother's and her siblings) have been all thumbs up about this relationship. Their Millennial children have been slow to come around, however.... The wedding is in May.

I hope everyone had a nice day on Valentine's Day....
Very Happy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

11Happy Valentines Day everyone Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day everyone 2/15/2015, 4:36 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:My brother, a widower, and his new fiancé, a widow, flew out to visit us from California for a couple of days this weekend. We took them to Big Lagoon State Park yesterday, then Johnson's Beach, then along Perdido Key Blvd., then over into Orange Beach and Gulf Shores in AL. We ate at the Oyster Bar in Gulf Shores. Really good food. Had a great visit, and my visitors flew out this morning.

We are really excited for my brother. We have known his wife-to-be for decades; she was actually married to one of our first cousins. Her husband (our cousin) died of a heart attack at age 60 in 2011. My brother lost his wife to cancer in 2013. They became an item by mid 2014. The Baby Boomers (my brother's and her siblings) have been all thumbs up about this relationship. Their Millennial children have been slow to come around, however.... The wedding is in May.

I hope everyone had a nice day on Valentine's Day....
Very Happy

Very nice, Z- man.

We spent and are still spending the weekend with 3 grandaughters. Mom and dad are in Miami at the annual boat show. Had the 2 year grandson last night while his mom and dad went out. Saturday we were busy with rec  basketball games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum