Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fort Hood Hero Says President Obama 'Betrayed' Her, Other Victims

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/fort-hood-hero-obama-betrayed-victims/story?id=18465024

He can yell out Allah Akbar, but it's not terrorism according to this administration. Another act of terrorism denied by the WH.

Just add their names to the list of others BHO has ignored after making a little speech (lie) about how they will be taken of. Once he uses up a political advantage he throws the "people" under the bus. Typical narcissist.

nochain wrote:Just add their names to the list of others BHO has ignored after making a little speech (lie) about how they will be taken of. Once he uses up a political advantage he throws the "people" under the bus. Typical narcissist.

Didn't see this post before starting one on the same subject....

Who here is able to believe that it was simply workplace violence?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Who here is able to believe that it was simply workplace violence?

A guy at a workplace in the US went nuts and began shooting people until he himself was killed. Do his motivations change any of the facts in the previous sentence?

boards of FL wrote:

A guy at a workplace in the US went nuts and began shooting people until he himself was killed. Do his motivations change any of the facts in the previous sentence?

Uh, he wasn't killed. Applying your logic to any potential terrorist incident in this country (planned bombings, etc) would absolve any suspect from suspicion of a terrorist act. It's been pretty obvious to the most casual observer that Hisan was acting out his fantasy of "jihad" based on his actions before and since the rampage.

boards of FL wrote:

LOL... was that a yes?

These people want a purple heart and benefits? WTH? If somebody goes ballistic at my workplace and injures me I'm not getting a monthly check. Why should they? It's life in the big city.

boards of FL wrote:

Did he yell an Islamic phrase like "Allah Ahkbar" when doing it? I doubt any other people besides Islamic terrorists are going to yell that out as they commit their atrocities.

Dreamsglore wrote:These people want a purple heart and benefits? WTH? If somebody goes ballistic at my workplace and injures me I'm not getting a monthly check. Why should they? It's life in the big city.

They were on a military base in the course of their duties, the perp had ties to Muslim terrorists, and the government KNEW this guy was talking to the enemy. He yells out "Allah Ahkbar" as he does his deed. Act of terrorism and YES a Purple Heart should be awarded. Your pathetic. Were you against all of the families who were given BILLIONS of dollars after the Twin Towers were hit?
You're not getting a monthly check because you haven't made a committment to defend the country against all enemies foreign and domestic.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:These people want a purple heart and benefits? WTH? If somebody goes ballistic at my workplace and injures me I'm not getting a monthly check. Why should they? It's life in the big city.

They were on a military base in the course of their duties, the perp had ties to Muslim terrorists, and the government KNEW this guy was talking to the enemy. He yells out "Allah Ahkbar" as he does his deed. Act of terrorism and YES a Purple Heart should be awarded. Your pathetic. Were you against all of the families who were given BILLIONS of dollars after the Twin Towers were hit?
You're not getting a monthly check because you haven't made a committment to defend the country against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Oh bullshit! They weren't in a war. Did the people at IBM get a monthly check?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

Of course it does.

The Fort Hood attack was a Islamic Terrorist Attack on unarmed people while the shooter shouted Allah Ahkbar.

President Barack Hussein Obama does the same thing every where ever he goes. He did the same thing after Hurricane Sandy. They're photo ops and nothing else. After he walks away, they're forgotten.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum