Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Semi-retired President Obama Calls Ottawa Shooting Terrorist Attack but 13 Dead at Fort Hood...Workplace Violence

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Semi-retired President Obama Calls Ottawa Shooting Terrorist Attack but 13 Dead at Fort Hood...Workplace Violence

In 2009 Islamist killer shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others”>Nidal Malik Hasan, a U.S. Army major and psychiatrist, fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others at Fort Hood Texas.
Fort Hood was a gun-free zone.

Hasan reportedly screamed, “Allahu Akbar!” as he committed his mass murder.

Barack Obama termed this Islamic terrorist attack – workplace violence.
Complete lunacy.

Today Barack Obama called the Ottawa shooting a terror attack.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now we learn the Canucks are nothing but a bunch of racist scaredy cats too.

2seaoat

Now we learn the Canucks are nothing but a bunch of racist scaredy cats too.

Nope Canadians have a large percentage of their population who own guns, but few who conceal and carry. We save those pussies for America. Canadians have a rich tradition of hunting, and like I was taught to hunt by my father my guns are in my house......not on my person because I am scared chitless. Bob and Mr. Markle seem pretty frightened about a few deaths in Canada....and Mr. Markle wants every postal killing in the workplace to be a terrorist attack to further scare Bob. Hell, Bob may dig a moat around his house and trade his Prius for an armored vehicle he bought at auction. Boys....put your night lights on, and your Ebola isolation suits......the booooooooooogey man is going to get you.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

When I read a thread like this one, it reminds me how dorky certain posters really are....

Markle must be running out of material once again......
Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:When I read a thread like this one, it reminds me how dorky certain posters really are....

Markle must be running out of material once again......
Razz

Semi-retired President Obama Calls Ottawa Shooting Terrorist Attack but 13 Dead at Fort Hood...Workplace Violence Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlKYrrkc8goRiVrpmHpjFBnQLdJNFD-1nffV_lPASmBJXBbLrm

All that has to be done is declare the Ft Hood shootings done by a terrorist with appropriate awards and compensations for such made to the families.

There's nothing hard about this except when it comes to the delusional logic of a double standard progressive liberal.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKu-L1b--o

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These racist and scaredy cat Canucks are too dumb to know that sometimes children will make wrong decisions just like we all did.  That's when the real evil sons of bitches,  the police,  go all john wayne on us and treat these children like they were criminals.  When this workplace violence happens,  the fucking police need to stay in the doughnut shops where they belong.  Children in workplace violence will work it out among themselves just like we did in the playground when it happened to us.  The police are the problem like always.

Bob wrote:These racist and scaredy cat Canucks are too dumb to know that sometimes children will make wrong decisions just like we all did.  That's when the real evil sons of bitches,  the police,  go all john wayne on us and treat these children like they were criminals.  When this workplace violence happens,  the fucking police need to stay in the doughnut shops where they belong.  Children in workplace violence will work it out among themselves just like we did in the playground when it happened to us.  The police are the problem like always.

Semi-retired President Obama Calls Ottawa Shooting Terrorist Attack but 13 Dead at Fort Hood...Workplace Violence Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRyu4IgNTgKmg0LLRsOGVdVH5pLs1JzKCDt6aPE4-6yVIF9fHz7g

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voqTSufmApY

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum