Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skanky. Does this look Skanky to you?

+2
Joanimaroni
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ricey, you mentioned falling asleep just about anywhere.

My mother-in-law had narcolepsy and would drive her car. She would get drowsy and stop for a stop sign or red light and sleep... until somebody honked in a car behind.

She'd wake up refreshed and drive on like nothing happened.

Yomama wrote:
riceme wrote:Oh so YOU'RE the big ole stinkyman who I always get seated next to??

Memo: perfume is for chicks.

I HATE cologne. I used to be a hippie (imagine that) and I wore patchouli oil back then. I still have some and occasionally put some on, but if I put on more than a milligram, it'll make ME sick. tongue

I know you were, EE... I saw all those macrame plant holders in you and Christine's first house in P'cola! Razz

After spending about 10-years in Humboldt County, I'm sure you can understand why the smell of patchouli makes me gag. It was awful after Jerry Garcia died. Every homeless hippy in the country camped out up there after that. Kinda ruined the vibe. Harshed my mellow...

One of my old roommates from Humboldt always smelled SO delicious and I asked him if his body manufactured that smell or what?? lol. He used just a teensy drop of Amber oil. Yummy!

Yomama wrote:Ricey, you mentioned falling asleep just about anywhere.

My mother-in-law had narcolepsy and would drive her car. She would get drowsy and stop for a stop sign or red light and sleep... until somebody honked in a car behind.

She'd wake up refreshed and drive on like nothing happened.

Holy Mother Teresa... THAT is scary!! I limit my public sleeping to planes, doctor's waiting rooms, places like that.

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:Hey, I'm what I consider to be a red-blooded male that appreciates the female form. But this shit turns me off. Does anybody think this is sexy?

Skanky.  Does this look Skanky to you? - Page 2 Trylet10

They didn't hire her to please you, Yomama. she is for the black players who are 90% of the roster.

Think about this. the black players may not be 90% but they are the huge majority and we love to watch their unbelievable efforts so why shouldn't the cheerleaders be mostly black and the halftime show be mostly black. I agree with you though, I didn't like it so I went to the kitchen and made me a sandwich.

She is a good looking woman but I can nor stand the way she sings.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sal

Sal

[quote="Yella"]
Yomama wrote:

They didn't hire her to please you, Yomama. she is for the black players who are 90% of the roster.

Think about this. the black players may not be 90% but they are the huge majority and we love to watch their unbelievable efforts so why shouldn't the cheerleaders be mostly black and the halftime show be mostly black.

You think they chose her to please the players??

Think harder, and try again.

I laugh when I see the majority of the celebrities like Nicki Menij or Rihanna looking so silly w/ blue hair and ridiculous clothes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:I laugh when I see the majority of the celebrities like Nicki Menij or Rihanna looking so silly w/ blue hair and ridiculous clothes.

hell all the girls in my dating range have blue hair...so ?

Markle

Markle

Skanky.  Does this look Skanky to you? - Page 2 EnvyJealousyII

Seems like a surplus of green eyes on the thread.

A photo, big deal. They now have video cams from which even a rank amateur can pick out a specific photo. No blur, simply looks like a single, terrifically timed photo.

Pretty mild compared to what is on regular TV today and it was a terrific show.

I'm sure that everyone whining about that photo would be working as a receptionist in a assisted care facility if they had her looks, her voice, talent, personality and energy.

Lots of people can get caught in awkward positions. Many photographers make their living that way.

Skanky.  Does this look Skanky to you? - Page 2 Pickyournose

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum