Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skanky. Does this look Skanky to you?

+2
Joanimaroni
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hey, I'm what I consider to be a red-blooded male that appreciates the female form. But this shit turns me off. Does anybody think this is sexy?

Skanky.  Does this look Skanky to you? Trylet10

Love how photographers manage to catch some of the most interesting poses. Look like she is taking a dump.

Not sexy at all.

Sal

Sal

Sex sells.

She's not the first one to figure that out ...

Skanky.  Does this look Skanky to you? Tina-turner

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Beyonce is a beautiful woman....that picture does not flatter her at all. Amazing how one click of a shutter can ruin her beauty.

Joanimaroni wrote:Beyonce is a beautiful woman....that picture does not flatter her at all. Amazing how one click of a shutter can ruin her beauty.

That's true.. I even look better than her in that pic.. Shocked

Lurch wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Beyonce is a beautiful woman....that picture does not flatter her at all. Amazing how one click of a shutter can ruin her beauty.

Hate to break it to you but no ya don't.

Skanky.  Does this look Skanky to you? 126-31

alecto wrote:
Lurch wrote:

That's not what the ladies think..
And at least I'm wearing my Tux..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:

Skanky.  Does this look Skanky to you? Trylet10

I think alecto's got it right. That's exactly the same expression and the body contortions I had when I was straining to get it out a few weeks ago. Unfortunately in my case that straining led to a very painful hemmoroid which remained with me on that long airplane flight to California.
Those sardine cans posing as coach class in airliners these days are bad enough, but let me tell you when you add a hemmoroid to that scenario it's a plane ride from hell.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
I think alecto's got it right. That's exactly the same expression and the body contortions I had when I was straining to get it out a few weeks ago. Unfortunately in my case that straining led to a very painful hemmoroid which remained with me on that long airplane flight to California.
Those sardine cans posing as coach class in airliners these days are bad enough, but let me tell you when you add a hemmoroid to that scenario it's a plane ride from hell.

psyllium husk fiber ...

... no more ...

Mad

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Skanky.  Does this look Skanky to you? Bcilty10

Skanky.  Does this look Skanky to you? Beyonc10

I think she's pretty. shes defintaly a amazon woman. I mean she made big thighed ladies all over proud.

but gosh darn its true the camera is not always nice and alectos comment made me spit my tea out because it really does look like shes taken a dump.Skanky.  Does this look Skanky to you? Lmaobl10

on edit: she ruined the superbowl half time imho and made the lights go out and gave illuminati symbols.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:psyllium husk fiber

I didn't see that at Walgreens. All they had was preparation h and I bought the store brand since it was cheaper. Didn't help very much.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

she ruined the superbowl half time imho and made the lights go out ... and gave illuminati symbols.
I can't blame her. When I was hurting like that I wanted to signal the illuminatti to attack too. But I don't know what the secret illuminatti symbol is so I gave the middle finger "symbol" to the flight attendant.

Bob wrote:Those sardine cans posing as coach class in airliners these days are bad enough, but let me tell you when you add a hemmoroid to that scenario it's a plane ride from hell.

That's something coming from you, Bob. Imagine how I feel. Besides being wider in the butt and shoulders, my torso is so long, those seat backs don't come up to my head, making it impossible to sleep except in a window seat (head against window).

I did have the pleasure to ride in an Airbus (A-300?) one time, and the seat backs were long enough.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

I didn't see that at Walgreens. All they had was preparation h and I bought the store brand since it was cheaper. Didn't help very much.

It doesn't cure the problem you described, it prevents it.

Bob wrote:

Bob, it's not an enema preparation. That's probably why it didn't work too good. Razz

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:
Bob wrote:Those sardine cans posing as coach class in airliners these days are bad enough, but let me tell you when you add a hemmoroid to that scenario it's a plane ride from hell.

That's something coming from you, Bob. Imagine how I feel. Besides being wider in the butt and shoulders, my torso is so long, those seat backs don't come up to my head, making it impossible to sleep except in a window seat (head against window).

I did have the pleasure to ride in an Airbus (A-300?) one time, and the seat backs were long enough.
I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it is nowadays for a big person, Eric.
And if it's been a while since you rode in that A-300 it no longer makes any difference. I was in an A-320 on both trips between Charlotte and SF and it's essentially the same aircraft.
They have been continuously re-configuring the seating to get more seats in the cabin. The space (seat room and leg room) was noticeably different than when I flew to Hawaii and that wasn't that long ago.
And it's not just my imagination either. A couple of friends (he's a retired airline pilot and she's a retired flight attendant) have been making the winter/summer commute between homes in MN and South Florida for several years. And even though they have a retirement perk of being able to fly coach anywhere standby for free on the airline they worked for, they told me not long ago "we will never fly coach again. We'd rather have to cough up the money and buy a first class ticket".

On the return trip from SF to Charlotte (on the A-320) I got myself all stuffed into the little seat as comfortable as I could get (which is not comfortable). And then a really big guy comes down the aisle and he has booked the seat in front of me. It was very difficult for him to even fit into this space but when he finally did, his size and weight pushed the back of his seat into my legs (which were up in the air already because there is no such thing as trying to extend your legs). After about an hour after takeoff I started getting the same feeling it must be like to be inside a coffin. I couldn't even reach down to scratch my foot which was itching.

About the only positive thing I can say about flying is both trips on U.S. Airways between P'Cola and Charlotte were a lot better. Those flights had plenty of unsold seats so many of us (including me) had both seats to ourselves.
But both A-320 flights between Charlotte and SF were totally booked to capacity and unfortunately those were a lot longer flights than the leg between P-Cola and Charlotte.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But I have to say this about airline travel. I flew 5000 miles round trip between Pensacola and SF (and even a lot more if you count the mileage to Charlotte even before you head west) and it cost me $303 (total including tax).

When I compare that to spending more than a week on the road driving (both ways) and the $750 worth of gas and all the wear and tear and mileage run up on my car (and myself) and all the motel bills for stopping on the way out and back; it's a no-brainer. Even if they install midget seats in those airplanes it's still preferable. lol

Lurch wrote:
alecto wrote:
Lurch wrote:

I see that you are in need of my expertise, Lurch.

Maroni, I can vouch for the fact that Lurch is an extremely good looking man. He only wishes he looked like his avatar so he didn't have to beat all the 22-year olds off with a stick. Shocked

On the subject of Beyonce, I don't like the sort of music that she cranks out so I have rarely ever seen her in costume, or whatever. But no, this is not attractive, let alone sexy. Not even a little bit. But I agree with Maroni that when she's got a dress on, she's a beautiful girl.

When I see pictures of girls like that I always think to myself, "Holy crap if I didn't have the good sense god gave a peanut not to wear that shit, my dad would KICK MY ASS." Then I can't help but think about what their poor daddy's must think.

riceme wrote:
Lurch wrote:
alecto wrote:
Lurch wrote:

I see that you are in need of my expertise, Lurch.

Maroni, I can vouch for the fact that Lurch is an extremely good looking man. He only wishes he looked like his avatar so he didn't have to beat all the 22-year olds off with a stick. Shocked

On the subject of Beyonce, I don't like the sort of music that she cranks out so I have rarely ever seen her in costume, or whatever. But no, this is not attractive, let alone sexy. Not even a little bit. But I agree with Maroni that when she's got a dress on, she's a beautiful girl.

When I see pictures of girls like that I always think to myself, "Holy crap if I didn't have the good sense god gave a peanut not to wear that shit, my dad would KICK MY ASS." Then I can't help but think about what their poor daddy's must think.

My guess is beyonce's daddy is pretty rpoud of her. Im not for sure. But i would bet an egg roll on it.

Yomama wrote:

Oh so YOU'RE the big ole stinkyman who I always get seated next to?? I have learned to fly with very strong mint flavored chewing gum and Altoids because it disguises the smell of Big Ole Stinkyman who I never fail to be seated next to. The Airbus 300 series all have very tall seat backs, just for future reference. Also, if you can book ahead, also reserve your seat online... get the emergency aisle or the bulkhead if you can. I am small, but my knee gives me so much trouble when I fly that I always try to get those aisle seats on the right side of the plane, as it's my left knee and tibia that are jacked up.

Although I have insomnia something awful, I can fall asleep anywhere else at the drop of a hat, most infamously on planes. But I don't just daintily stay in my own personal space and sleep, I do it all over the damn place. Once a stewardess woke me up because somehow when my arm fell out into the aisleway, it brought my torso along with it. I was snoring AND drooling when she woke me up, and the guys I was traveling with had helpfully taken pictures to show our colleagues. Another time I fell asleep and apparently cuddled right up onto Big Ole Stinkyman.... the guys let me sleep that way on the entire flight (but of course photodocumented my sleep) and I was horrified when someone finally woke me up at the end of the flight and not only was I snoring like a freight train, but I had drooled a HUGE puddle of drool all over Big Ole Stinky's dress shirt. When I apologized, he actually told me that it was okay because he'd "enjoyed it." Yuk. I don't even want to know exactly what that meant.

And just for the record, a stinkyman can stink because a/ poor hygiene and no deoderant, b/ offensive personal smell, aka cologne. Why oh why do men wear cologne?? Memo: perfume is for chicks.

Chrissy wrote:
My guess is beyonce's daddy is pretty rpoud of her. Im not for sure. But i would bet an egg roll on it.

For her success, no doubt. But what must he think/feel when he sees his baby girl up there thrusting her barely covered crotch into all of America's faces?? My daddy would DIE of embarrassment.

I mean you know me, Chrissy... I am no prude. That's just what I always think about when I see women do things like that.

riceme wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

For her success, no doubt. But what must he think/feel when he sees his baby girl up there thrusting her barely covered crotch into all of America's faces?? My daddy would DIE of embarrassment.

I mean you know me, Chrissy... I am no prude. That's just what I always think about when I see women do things like that.

I think we can agree that what it is a culture breakdown of our society. She was wearing what I would call lingerie. Id totally put that on in the bed room or in front of someone I want to get it on with. But what we have here is making that type of wear normal and popular with our children. Because children were AT that superbowl.

It brings up a question. Lots of victoria secret models, swim suit models, hollywood stars etc dress exotic like this. so what I am saying is this is ingrained into our culture today. I dont agree with it being so public like that as you may have seen my bith fest on why cant I find kids cloths that isnt sexy. I actually have a beef with it. Its my conservative side. bits and pieces huh

Chrissy wrote:

I think we can agree that what it is a culture breakdown of our society. She was wearing what I would call lingerie. Id totally put that on in the bed room or in front of someone I want to get it on with. But what we have here is making that type of wear normal and popular with our children. Because children were AT that superbowl.

It brings up a question. Lots of victoria secret models, swim suit models, hollywood stars etc dress exotic like this. so what I am saying is this is ingrained into our culture today. I dont agree with it being so public like that as you may have seen my bith fest on why cant I find kids cloths that isnt sexy. I actually have a beef with it. Its my conservative side. bits and pieces huh

Yeah, I think we're on the same page, Chrissy. I would call that lingerie as well and would not step foot outside the privacy of my own home in it. Actually, all that lace and bullshit, it ain't my taste anyhow, so I wouldn't wear it, period. But that's not the point.

Oh I didn't see you talking about how you can't find kids clothes that are not sexy, but I can tell you that has been a huge issue in my family. It has become nearly (NEARLY!) impossible to dress a little girl like a little girl and not like an over-sexualized mini-slut. So, most of the girls in my family wear either home made dresses and hand-me-downs from other family members, or they wear boys clothes,... or most often all of the above. Fortunately they all live in extremely rural areas where a girl dressing in home made clothes or in boy's clothes is not uncommon. It became most difficult when my niece was in high school. But her mama persisted and my niece never wore a pair of those pants that have the 1-inch crotch (zipper) that your panties hang out of whenever you bend over in her life.

She turned 18 the day I turned 41 and she is the smartest, brightest, most beautiful young lady you could imagine. And she has her choice of what to wear now and still would not be caught dead in any of that hootchie mama bullshit... because she was raised right.

Keep fighting the good fight, Chrissy. It's a shame you can't still go into Sears, JC Penney's or whatall and buy a pair of goddamn Levis without having to sort through all four hundred and ninety-eleven different hootchie styles they have. Just sell me a f**ing pair of 501s please. Is that so hard??

riceme wrote:Oh so YOU'RE the big ole stinkyman who I always get seated next to??

Memo: perfume is for chicks.

I HATE cologne. I used to be a hippie (imagine that) and I wore patchouli oil back then. I still have some and occasionally put some on, but if I put on more than a milligram, it'll make ME sick. tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum