Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paranoid Preppers now manufacture AR-15...The Citadel

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.guns.com/2013/02/06/off-grid-community-the-citadel-gets-thumbs-up-to-manufacture-firearms/

A company called III Arms has just received ATF approval to manufacture firearms. Setting up a gun manufacturer is just a small part of III Arms’ plan, which is to establish a completely self-sufficient community in the mountains of Idaho.

It will be called “The Citadel” and include a walled urban center—10 feet thick by 20 feet high and four miles long—surrounded by rural plots for farming. It is, to turn a phrase, a planned prepper community.

The aren't bothering anyone and I bet all of them are EMPLOYED.

I read about this a while back.

I am a little leary now that I see the ATF has so easily given this type of permission.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

It will be called “The Citadel” and include a walled urban center—10 feet thick by 20 feet high and four miles long—surrounded by rural plots for farming. It is, to turn a phrase, a planned prepper community.

Isn't that reminiscent of what the hippies used to call a "commune"? lol

Chrissy wrote:I read about this a while back.

I am a little leary now that I see the ATF has so easily given this type of permission.
Well it is hard for them to prohibit them from being able to be given manufacturing FFL license. they are actually much easier to get then a FFL dealers license.

Bob wrote:

Isn't that reminiscent of what the hippies used to call a "commune"? lol
Hippies and so many others, it was never limited to just hippies and their free love doctrine in fact it existed in the US long before the hippies ever came about. And most of them were religious in origin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum