Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For those who laugh at “preppers”...Greece is the word....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/this-picture-and-video-explain-exactly-why-doomsday-preppers-are-getting-ready-for-an-imminent-collapse/

for those who would still argue that the American government, through multi-billion dollar FEMA and DHS initiatives, is ready for such a crisis, we direct your attention to these images taken in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.

Within 72 hours people were starving, had no clean water, no gas and were standing in hours-long food lines in the hopes of getting an MRE (Meals-Ready-To-Eat) from the National Guard. Some were even dumpster diving looking for scraps:

2seaoat

Prudence in having some extra food in a home has never been seen as a prepper  otherwise my Grandmother who was born in 1899 was a prepper, as was my mother, and as I am.   We could live three or four weeks on the food we have in the house and freezer, and are on a well and have gas and a generator.....none of which are for some anticipated disaster, but to save us from making a trip to town.  The truth is if in America you had to go a month without food supplies, the situation would be very grim, and all the preparation in the world does nothing to change the same......I realized as a kid how stupid the bomb shelters were because if you did survive(you would not have) what a horrible end you would have to your life......up in smoke with one big flash, or slow agonizing death....isolated and aware of your situation......sometime prepping makes no sense.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Right, it may go nuclear so why bother ...we can always eat Paris Hilton if we survive....not much meat there though...maybe we should hope Rosie O'Donald survives...How do you like your longpig ?

For those who laugh at “preppers”...Greece is the word.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_0_bR-p_qFZdCFNmbatq_mMAT7ZH_N5BjCvqpSfFqiippNH4N

Perhaps the stars of Grease are still edible?... Seems only fitting.

*****HeeHeeHee*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzWmxjYNfz4

Smile

Broasted over an open spit.

2seaoat

If I prepped as a result of your sky is falling philosophy eight years ago.....I would be filling up the dumpster......instead I will enjoy fresh asparagus this evening and think little of the end of the world.....that happens fast enough.  Its all about probabilities.   For eight years you have told us getting bit by a shark is probable and getting struck by lightening is probable......those with filters understand that you would be correct if people were climbing flagpoles with a steel cable during a lightening storm, or swimming in the gulf covered with bleeding dead chum at midnight, but for the rest of us.....well.....not very likely.......although with the sharks waters being over fished and their food supplies becoming less and less.....and with idiot fishermen chumming on fishing piers.....that shark bit has gotten a little more probable.....maybe three million visits to the beach will get you bit.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's a big country and has absorbed a lot of economic and social abuse and keeps on going BUT it will fall and hard...when ? Anyone's guess.

2seaoat

It's a big country and has absorbed a lot of economic and social abuse and keeps on going BUT it will fall and hard...when ? Anyone's guess.

too funny as I am seeing monster corn....never seen anything like it in my life......America the breadbasket of the world, and its the 2nd of July and the fricking corn is over my head.....its like I have landed on an alien planet.....I can honestly say that this is freakish......America has not even tapped the surface of its economic potential......bullish on America.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well maybe I am just a bit off this morning. I learned a guy I often worked with just blew his brains out. Seems the doctor changed his meds...I am processing that information....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum