Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live LAPD news conference about to begin on the wild and wooly renegade cop story. Watch it here.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.latimes.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This manhunt is so wild and crazy that the cops have already mistakenly shot two women delivering newspapers in the hunt for the renegade cop.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

Bob wrote:This manhunt is so wild and crazy that the cops have already mistakenly shot two women delivering newspapers in the hunt for the renegade cop.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

Pathetic. Why were those black women interfearing (sic) in the investigation/manhunt...? Maybe ghandi will explain it for us.

Did you see the pic of that cop...? Holy shit. He could toss a boat over a hedge.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

More about the renegade cop (from the LA Times)...

Dorner, a former Navy reservist who has undergone training at the Navy and Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center in Dam Neck, Va., said he was equipped with a sophisticated “Barrett .50” sniper rifle that would leave law enforcement vehicles useless. The rifles are sometimes used to stop vehicles with a round to the engine block.

Dorner said he also was carrying shoulder-launched, surface-to-air missiles for attacks to defend against “airships or gunships.”

“I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving,” Dorner wrote.

Numerous law enforcement officials were mentioned by name as potential targets, but he warned that he was casting an enormous net in his effort to spread the killing.
“I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. [Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance] is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey,” he warned.

Dorner said in his online posting that being a police officer had been his life's ambition since he served in the police Explorer program. Now that that had been taken away from him, he said, he suffered from severe depression, and was filled with rage at the people who forced him from his job.

Irvine victim Monica Quan’s father, Randy Quan, a retired L.A. police captain, was involved in a disciplinary review process that ultimately led to Dorner's 2008 dismissal. The decisions followed a determination that Dorner had concocted a fraudulent story in which he accused his training officer of kicking a handcuffed suspect twice in the chest and once in the face.

Following his dismissal, Dorner said he became alienated and alone.

“I’ve lost a relationship with my mother and sister because of the LAPD. I’ve lost a relationship with close friends because of the LAPD,” Dorner said.

He said the killings were an effort to force the police to acknowledge that his abuse of force allegations had been true and that he had been unfairly dismissed.

“I’ll be waiting for a public response at a press conference. When the truth comes out, the killing stops,” Dorner said.

I gotta turn on the TV.

I haven't watched daytime news in over 3 years, but this seems sorta compelling.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Bob wrote:This manhunt is so wild and crazy that the cops have already mistakenly shot two women delivering newspapers in the hunt for the renegade cop.

Pathetic. Why were those black women interfearing (sic) in the investigation/manhunt...? Maybe [i]ghandi will explain it for us.[/i

Did you see the pic of that cop...? Holy shit. He could toss a boat over a hedge.

And yet you ask to be left alone. What a hypocrite. You been smoking spice again?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

With the extraordinary amount of law enforcement resources and personnel being devoted to this manhunt, my guess is his hours are numbered. I seriously doubt it will go into days.
But then again he's not your ordinary nutjob. He has all the same training and skills of those who are searching for him which might enable him to stay on the loose longer than the average nut.

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Pathetic. Why were those black women interfearing (sic) in the investigation/manhunt...? Maybe [i]ghandi will explain it for us.[/i

And yet you ask to be left alone. What a hypocrite. You been smoking spice again?

Spit it out asshole. Why are you speaking for her, while she speaks for you...?

Is this Freaky Friday...?

Are you seriously gonna say that you plan to ever stop stalking and harassing me...?

As if....

Are you still raping kids...?

in edit....and now we know who the two hidden posters are...

Bob wrote:With the extraordinary amount of law enforcement resources and personnel being devoted to this manhunt, my guess is his hours are numbered. I seriously doubt it will go into days.
But then again he's not your ordinary nutjob. He has all the same training and skills of those who are searching for him which might enable him to stay on the loose longer than the average nut.

WTF...?

I'm on headline news and they haven't even mentioned this.

You know whats jacked up about this shooting. If you look at the pictures of the womans vehicle that was shot up it does not look like a nissan titan which the suspect nutjob owns, looks like the womans truck was a toyota tacoma or tundra. These guys are suppose to be cops and you would think a cop would be able to distinguish vehicle makes and models.

Sal

Sal

Sounds a lot like First Blood.

Call in Colonel Sam Trautman.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

alecto wrote:

You know whats jacked up about this shooting. If you look at the pictures of the womans vehicle that was shot up it does not look like a nissan titan which the suspect nutjob owns, looks like the womans truck was a toyota tacoma or tundra. These guys are suppose to be cops and you would think a cop would be able to distinguish vehicle makes and models.

It gets even wilder. During this same manhunt the police have also opened fire on a vehicle in Torrance and that too turned out to be a case of mistaken identity. Fortunately no one was injured in that one.

Son Of a Bitch!!! Check this out from his manifesto.
Never was. I was the only black kid in each of my elementary school classes from first grade to seventh grade in junior high and any instances where I was disciplined for fighting was in response to fellow students provoking common childhood schoolyard fights, or calling me a nigger or other derogatory racial names. I grew up in neighborhoods where blacks make up less than 1%. My first recollection of racism was in the first grade at Norwalk Christian elementary school in Norwalk, CA. A fellow student, Jim Armstrong if I can recall, called me a nigger on the playground. My response was swift and non-lethal. I struck him fast and hard with a punch an kick. He cried and reported it to a teacher. The teacher reported it to the principal. The principal swatted Jim for using a derogatory word toward me. He then for some unknown reason swatted me for striking Jim in response to him calling me a nigger. He stated as good Christians we are to turn the other cheek as Jesus did. Problem is, I’m not a fucking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a nigger. How dare you swat me for standing up for my rights for demanding that I be treated as a equal human being. That day I made a life decision that i will not tolerate racial derogatory terms spoken to me. Unfortunately I was swatted multiple times for the same exact reason up until junior high. Terminating me for telling the truth of a caucasian officer kicking a mentally ill man is disgusting. Don’t ever call me a fucking bully. I want all journalist to utilize every source you have that specializes in collections for your reports. With the discovery and evidence available you will see the truth. Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared. That’s what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name. Below is a list of locations where I resided from childhood to adulthood.
Cerritos, CA.
Pico Rivera, CA.
La Palma, CA.
Thousand Oaks, CA.
Cedar City, UT.
Pensacola, FL.
Enid, OK.
Yorba Linda, CA.
Las Vegas, NV.

[url=LINK http://www.mynews4.com/mostpopular/story/BREAKING-Ex-cop-the-focus-of-Calif-manhunt-worked/JeLCGpkDtkaU_WiI0hY5Yw.cspx]LINK http://www.mynews4.com/mostpopular/story/BREAKING-Ex-cop-the-focus-of-Calif-manhunt-worked/JeLCGpkDtkaU_WiI0hY5Yw.cspx[/url]

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on 2/7/2013, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obviously what's gone down here is this guy didn't just kill a cop which has happened often. But this nut is threatening to kill all the other cops and their families which in my recollection is unprecedented. That's made the cops go off their rockers and start shooting at anything that moves. But now that the mistaken identity incidents have hit the fan I don't think you'll see another one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:Son Of a Bitch!!! Check this out from his manifesto.
Never was. I was the only black kid in each of my elementary school classes from first grade to seventh grade in junior high and any instances where I was disciplined for fighting was in response to fellow students provoking common childhood schoolyard fights, or calling me a nigger or other derogatory racial names. I grew up in neighborhoods where blacks make up less than 1%. My first recollection of racism was in the first grade at Norwalk Christian elementary school in Norwalk, CA. A fellow student, Jim Armstrong if I can recall, called me a nigger on the playground. My response was swift and non-lethal. I struck him fast and hard with a punch an kick. He cried and reported it to a teacher. The teacher reported it to the principal. The principal swatted Jim for using a derogatory word toward me. He then for some unknown reason swatted me for striking Jim in response to him calling me a nigger. He stated as good Christians we are to turn the other cheek as Jesus did. Problem is, I’m not a fucking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a nigger. How dare you swat me for standing up for my rights for demanding that I be treated as a equal human being. That day I made a life decision that i will not tolerate racial derogatory terms spoken to me. Unfortunately I was swatted multiple times for the same exact reason up until junior high. Terminating me for telling the truth of a caucasian officer kicking a mentally ill man is disgusting. Don’t ever call me a fucking bully. I want all journalist to utilize every source you have that specializes in collections for your reports. With the discovery and evidence available you will see the truth. Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared. That’s what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name. Below is a list of locations where I resided from childhood to adulthood.
Cerritos, CA.
Pico Rivera, CA.
La Palma, CA.
Thousand Oaks, CA.
Cedar City, UT.
Pensacola, FL.
Enid, OK.
Yorba Linda, CA.
Las Vegas, NV.

Jesus H Crimminy this story just gets crazier and crazier.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Spit it out asshole. Why are you speaking for her, while she speaks for you...?

Is this Freaky Friday...?

Are you seriously gonna say that you plan to ever stop stalking and harassing me...?

As if....

Are you still raping kids...?

in edit....and now we know who the two hidden posters are...

Isn't that what you do? Pedophile. Sick little man.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I need to qualify this statement...

"But now that the mistaken identity incidents have hit the fan I don't think you'll see another one."

Nevertheless, if I lived in the LA area and had a dark colored pickup I'd be taking a bus right now. I wouldn't be having it out on the public streets with me in it. lol

I'm sorry ghandi but that schtick is so old it probably already made a child of it's own that you can molest at your leisure. Just more of the same, from the same.

Have a nice day.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:I'm sorry ghandi but that schtick is so old it probably already made a child of it's own that you can molest at your leisure. Just more of the same, from the same.

Have a nice day.

Up yours too, crackhead.

Yawn.

I can see you....LOL.

Why are you hiding and posting...?

BOO

Jake92

Please be careful out there Rice!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum