Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I can't find it

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I can't find it Empty I can't find it 2/5/2013, 9:08 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

And believe me I have looked! It has come to my attention tonight that Iran was literally launch into the 1950's by propelling a MONKEY A
INTO SPACE AND. Returning him to earth alive.
I am sure no one could be happier with that news than the monkey Smile

So while this forum has given al it's attention to gun control Iran has boldly moves into 1955 technology, what could be worse, other than not having
AK 47'a to deal with the new simian threat....

Gosh there are so many topics on this board I cannot believe bob
Or Rudolph aka teo did not uncover this

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/423306/january-29-2013/iran-s-space-monkey---america-s-ape-moratorium

2I can't find it Empty Re: I can't find it 2/5/2013, 10:34 pm

surfnrg wrote:And believe me I have looked! It has come to my attention tonight that Iran was literally launch into the 1950's by propelling a MONKEY A
INTO SPACE AND. Returning him to earth alive.
I am sure no one could be happier with that news than the monkey Smile

cheers

Yeah, the monkey business was in the news a week or two back, but 'taint earth shattering.

Iran supposedly improved their centrifuges and, as a result, may significantly reduce their timetable in making a bomb. That got more of my attention...

3I can't find it Empty Re: I can't find it 2/5/2013, 11:08 pm

I think a theocracy that endorses suicide bombers having intercontinental nukes is a bad idea... maybe it's just me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum