Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are those riots .... I can't find them on the internet

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I'm just wondering. For all you people that predicted we'd have rioting all across the country today if Zimmerman was found not guilty, something went wrong.
Could it have been that you underestimated the ability of certain groups of people to accept the rule of law?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The state controlled obamamania liberal progressive mainstream drive-by media is covering them up and not showing them.
You have to go to the unbiased news to see them...

http://www.infowars.com/oakland-hit-by-riots-after-zimmerman-verdict/

Last edited by Bob on 7/14/2013, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

More on the Oakland rioting

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/zimmerman-protests-turn-violent-oakland/nYqFL/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's somebody on a CNN blog asking why the state controlled obamamania liberal progressive mainstream drive-by media is not covering the rioting?

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1005105?ref=feeds%2Flatest

Still, it's only in Oakland and police didn't have to arrest anyone. There were people on this forum saying the US would be on fire the next day if Z was found not guilty.
I don't think anyone thinks Oakland is mainstream US.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Miami had some riots also, but it was probably past the rioters bedtime over here on the east coast.

bluemoon wrote:I'm just wondering. For all you people that predicted we'd have rioting all across the country today if Zimmerman was found not guilty, something went wrong.
Could it have been that you underestimated the ability of certain groups of people to accept the rule of law?

It was predicted because certain groups across the country said they would do so. It's not my fault or anyone else's that the hoodrats changed their mind.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Miami had some riots also, but it was probably past the rioters bedtime over here on the east coast.

Uh gumby, Miami is on the east coast.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote: It's not my fault
I'm holding you personally responsible.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Miami had some riots also, but it was probably past the rioters bedtime over here on the east coast.

Uh gumby, Miami is on the east coast.

The fact you felt it necessary point that out shows an extreme inferiority complex that can only be dealt with by mocking others. My rates are $90 /hr and I would glad to help you as much as you can afford back into a normal productive life where people aren't judged by the bike they ride. All the best for a full recovery.

LOL

Okay, you guys cracked me up.
But really, there isn't all that much going on today compared to what had been predicted on this forum.

2seaoat

I don't think anyone thinks Oakland is mainstream US.

Oakland is a powder keg. There have been some police shootings and the new movie being released this week deals with the accidental shooting of a handcuffed black man on his stomach who died and left a son. I saw them talking about the movie, and if anybody thinks the Martin Story was sad, but into this environment you sprinkle a little tv coverage on Martin......but guess what no real riots.......if there had been a manslaughter conviction, would people be criticizing the judge....I think so. However, Dreams said the prosecutor was going to be criminally charged for Brady violations......pure amusement.....just like the riot predictions.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was in Oakland in February. I was there only because the Pacific Pinball Museum is in Alameda (adjacent to Oakland but it's all the same thing).
Because of the route I took in and out, I went through parts of it that don't usually see uninitiated "visitors" (like me).
As much as I loved northern california, the parts of Oakland I saw were shitholes. Not Detroit shitty yet, but getting there.

Well, I might  have more to argue on the issue, but I just had one of those Bahama Mamas that you buy at the check out at Walmart, squeeze and freeze variety, and I honestly don't care anymore.
I do recommend the squeezies and freezies though. Like a frozen, sweet pear. Delishus.

oh yeah bob- I was there last year too. It is a shithole. You're right.

Damn, that drink was good.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I met a lot of black people today as I shopped and went through my day and they all were very pleasant and friendly...I think maybe Jackson and Sharpton are losing their ability to inflame and hype stories like these....thank goodness. We are all just people with similar wants and needs and respect is one of them...give to get.

http://home.suddenlink.net/news/read/category/Top%20News/article/ap-rallies_marches_follow_zimmerman_verdict-ap

Notice the trashed police cruiser, nah no rioting...Rolling Eyes 

Now the Feds want to trump up more charges....it's like the kid taking his kickball and going home if he does not get his way.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Now the Feds want to trump up more charges....it's like the kid taking his kickball and going home if he does not get his way.

Eric Holder will now get his chance at Zimmerman...Maybe Zimmerman's civil rights were also violated by being attacked...

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/14/19466847-marches-rallies-follow-zimmerman-acquittal?lite

I-10 shut down. Let's hope this doesn't get violent.

The media wants to keep it alive.. The trail is over, the jury made their decision.. Get over it.. I'm tired of seeing it over and over.. There's other stories out there.. Others being killed..

Lurch wrote:The media wants to keep it alive.. The trail is over, the jury made their decision.. Get over it.. I'm tired of seeing it over and over.. There's other stories out there.. Others being killed..

They keep 'fanning' the flame....And yet there's little or no focus on say the murders that happen on a regular basis in Chicago...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum