Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the best way to get rid of old people?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/09/12643199-police-teens-bound-and-gagged-76-year-old-man-before-dumping-him-in-canal?lite

Just remember, Ghandi. To a teenager, YOU'RE an old person Laughing

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

But I carry a gun.
Yomama wrote:Just remember, Ghandi. To a teenager, YOU'RE an old person Laughing

ghandi wrote:http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/09/12643199-police-teens-bound-and-gagged-76-year-old-man-before-dumping-him-in-canal?lite

obamacare

ghandi wrote:But I carry a gun.
Yomama wrote:Just remember, Ghandi. To a teenager, YOU'RE an old person Laughing

That's why the gun laws need to be more stringent.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

And my retarded shadow couldn't leave me alone. Stupid cunt.
Dreamsglore wrote:

polecat

polecat

Pass the Paul Ryan budget!

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

I think Obama Care will be the best way to get rid of Old people.

"I'm sorry Mrs Smith, you are 70 years old and the treatment your doctor says you need is very expensive." Good Luck

ghandi wrote:And my retarded shadow couldn't leave me alone. Stupid cunt.
Dreamsglore wrote:

I'm sure you call your Mama that too.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nope. Just you and your mama. simple minded twat.
Dreamsglore wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

ghandi wrote:Nope. Just you and your mama. simple minded twat.

"If you have class, you've got it made. If you don't have class, no matter what else you have, it won't make up for it.”

Unknown

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

In the words of my black friend. Dam, you is one stoopid bitch.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:Nope. Just you and your mama. simple minded twat.

"If you have class, you've got it made. If you don't have class, no matter what else you have, it won't make up for it.”

Unknown

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:simple minded twat

Poor fella.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Best way to get rid of old people.....ask them to leave ? Failing that, call the police to Taze club and shoot them.....problem is if you have a dog they will shoot him first and you may get shot in the balance of it. Hard to stop ...like eating just one potato chip.

[img]What's the best way to get rid of old people? Image22[/img]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I thought most of them would starve to death after barnhills closed down.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Old people are dumped into a huge vat of swirling acid which breaks down the bodies components into the most basic elements. The fat is floated off into a processor and the bones and surgically implanted hardware settles to the bottom with the protien landen solution then drained off into another tank . The bones are then sent to another acidic bath of greater strength which brings the calcium into a liquid solution this leaves the titanium pins hips fillings and dentures on the bottom to removed and recycled. The 3 slurries of fat protien and calcium are then acid neutralized, filterd, heated and pasturized for recombination into a single tank where dyes are added to remove the red coloration and return it to the more pleasing green color. then the solution is drained off into thin channels which are heated and remove some of the moisture in the mix . Has they exit the tubes they are sliced into eighth inch segments and sent thru an oven where they are baked dry and then onto packaging as the delicious soylent green waffers we all love so much.

ghandi wrote:I thought most of them would starve to death after barnhills closed down.

I thought Barnhills was the solution to overpopulation... sunny

TEOTWAWKI wrote: Has they exit the tubes they are sliced into eighth inch segments and sent thru an oven where they are baked dry and then onto packaging as the delicious soylent green waffers we all love so much.

EWWW! That's just EWWW!

What's the best way to get rid of old people? A_ldis10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum