Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Matthews....needs to have done to him what happened to McCain in Hanoi Hilton

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/02/chris-matthews-john-mccains-an-angry-vietnam-vet-whos-having-flashbacks/

Angry? WTH? Who wouldn't be angry at being held captive and tortured for years by a sadistic enemy? I'd love to put Matthews in a cell where he wasn't even given a honey pot for his excretement or shackled in leg irons for days and weeks on end while he sat in his urine and feces as well. Matthews has no right to judge McCain because he's not even had the cahones to join the military even as a COOK or paper-pushing gumby.

Matthews is a waste of air.

IMHO, we all owe EVERY Nam vet a check for a million dollars or more for those held as POWs. These men went willingly where most would not go, doing what they were told while others ran off like wussies to Canada. Oh, we owe then one HELLACIOUS parade and day of HONOR as well.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/02/chris-matthews-john-mccains-an-angry-vietnam-vet-whos-having-flashbacks/

Angry? WTH? Who wouldn't be angry at being held captive and tortured for years by a sadistic enemy? I'd love to put Matthews in a cell where he wasn't even given a honey pot for his excretement or shackled in leg irons for days and weeks on end while he sat in his urine and feces as well. Matthews has no right to judge McCain because he's not even had the cahones to join the military even as a COOK or paper-pushing gumby.

Matthews is a waste of air.

IMHO, we all owe EVERY Nam vet a check for a million dollars or more for those held as POWs. These men went willingly where most would not go, doing what they were told while others ran off like wussies to Canada. Oh, we owe then one HELLACIOUS parade and day of HONOR as well.

Matthews may still be having "tingling' down his legs that has spread to the area between his ears....

Mathews is simply a spineless talking head. I know several former POWs and while they have never talked very much about their experience, what they have told me is horrendous. Idiots like Mathews ought to stick to subjects he might have a clue about, like 10 ways to be a hypocritical egomaniac.

ya got to say Chris Mathews is a POS in this instance yet again.

nochain wrote:Mathews is simply a spineless talking head. I know several former POWs and while they have never talked very much about their experience, what they have told me is horrendous. Idiots like Mathews ought to stick to subjects he might have a clue about, like 10 ways to be a hypocritical egomaniac.

Simply look at the network that employs him and they call themselves journalists...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Matthews is just as worthless as MSNBC.

:e="Joanimaroni"]Matthews is just as worthless as MSNBC.[/quote]

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum