Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fred Levin and his firm could probably defeat Obamacare once it is allowed to be contested in court as a tax

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Fortunately Justice Roberts understands the power of Congress, and got the decision right. He is going to be looked on very favorably in regards to his integrity and grasp of the constitution. He will also not make liberals too happy in the future.......he is going to be on the Supremes a long time and his impact on this nation will be positive. Fred and Pap are smart enough to know the constitution........heck why do you suppose the braindead chose Pensacola Federal court to challenge the law in the first place......lack of brain cells.....and why do you think Pap and Fred have done so well over the last 40 years.....brain cells.

"grasp of the constitution"? Was this originally sold as a penalty? The grasp you seek is not constitutional.

Well, I believe the Obamacare Act will fall once the merits of its taxation reaches the courts.

2seaoat

Well, I believe the Obamacare Act will fall once the merits of its taxation reaches the courts.

Nope

"grasp of the constitution"? Was this originally sold as a penalty? The grasp you seek is not constitutional.

Nope........for those who can only read with their fingers........because those folks sure did not read under the Affordable Care Act that those who implemented and collected the money when somebody did not have insurance......the internal revenue service.....game set match........

Fortunately, Justice Roberts understands the constitution and he has vision.....for the rest.....well they might as well be out in the parking lot feeling the Asphalt for answers.

cool1

cool1

I think they should have done away with the Healthcare bill the day Palosi said you will know what is in it when it passes----meaning they did not read it Rolling Eyes ---How could any president do this Evil or Very Mad

cool1 wrote:I think they should have done away with the Healthcare bill the day Palosi said you will know what is in it when it passes----meaning they did not read it Rolling Eyes ---How could any president do this Evil or Very Mad

For somebody who doesn't have healthcare, you stand to gain from this so he did you a favor.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 2/3/2013, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

cool1

cool1

Dreamsglore wrote:
cool1 wrote:I think they should have done away with the Healthcare bill the day Palosi said you will know what is in it when it passes----meaning they did not read it Rolling Eyes ---How could any president do this Evil or Very Mad

Foe somebody who doesn't have healthcare, you stand to gain from this so he did you a favor.

we shall see--- Razz

Fred Levin and his firm could probably defeat Obamacare once it is allowed to be contested in court as a tax Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFccW4znDInu95R8wC87-xIduXXLquhDUn-QdIs4WCxnNkTsNwvQ

What gives the government the right to force everyone to purchase something from a private company or pay a penalty just because they happen to be breathing?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if34bKbBqXI

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum