Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guns? Hell Just give me a sling shot

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:

Good info, Hallmark, since there is a possibility that my assault rifle may become illegal I will consider the slingshot with chainsaw ammunition as an alternative for hunting small game,

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

I hope Seaoats doesn't see this. He will want all sling shots to be chipped, dipped, and registered

hallmarkgrad wrote:

Thats very bad ass! I like it. I want a sling shot now. But more than that I want to make one that shoots kitchen knives. Cool

Opposable thumbs and hands in general seems to be the core problem... perhaps we should fix that at birth like circumcision.

cool1

cool1

I would get hurt trying to use it Shocked haha there goes cools head

PkrBum wrote:Opposable thumbs and hands in general seems to be the core problem... perhaps we should fix that at birth like circumcision.

Guns?  Hell Just give me a sling shot Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRooEIeBcFtDqFbPrkGnFU5uWjX0frHHKdssfjovKKXGZS5AQvW

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_7jb4M0N7I

Rolling Eyes

+'d

That is SO badass. MAN that big boy is ACCURATE! But I bet it takes a few tries to adjust yourself to it so you can hit the target.

SO NEAT!! +++++

I wonder why no wristrockets? That has always been my weapon of choice, and I have always carried one on the passenger seat of my pickup, and ammo (small ball bearings) in the side of my door.

http://www.slingshotchannel.com/gallery.html

riceme wrote:That is SO badass. MAN that big boy is ACCURATE! But I bet it takes a few tries to adjust yourself to it so you can hit the target.

SO NEAT!! +++++

I wonder why no wristrockets? That has always been my weapon of choice, and I have always carried one on the passenger seat of my pickup, and ammo (small ball bearings) in the side of my door.

You know rie i remember you saying that and i thought how cool is that chic, think i did say it at one time over it.

Im going to get me one this weekend. and some ball bearings, any recomendation?

Chrissy wrote:
You know rie i remember you saying that and i thought how cool is that chic, think i did say it at one time over it.

I currently have a Marksman in the model shown below... I used to have a much nicer one, but someone ganked it from out of my pickup. Serves me right for leaving my windows down and not locking my doors. Anywhere you can buy a wrist rocket you will also be able to buy ball bearings (or just go to your local hardware store). Regarding the size of ball bearings, you will have to gauge the size you think you'll be comfortable with. I have several sizes but use smaller ones most of the time (sorry, too lazy to go down and check the size right now... maybe later! ;] ). Looks like the size in the picture below are roughly the size of a marble, which is a little too big for me for general purposes, although I do have some that size.

One thing to note is that I *very highly recommend* that before you really use it, while you're sitting watching tv, or talking with your wife and/or kids, on the forum, whatever, that you rub the leather piece that holds the ammo between your fingers to loosen it up and break it in. That is my biggest regret about losing that old one that I had, as the leather was totally broken in, was very soft, and easy to shoot even the smallest of ammo from. Doing this will also help with your accuracy.

Guns?  Hell Just give me a sling shot DSC00372

Soooo, Riceme. What do you use your sllingshot for???

Plinking tin cans? Shooting wrascally wabbits for din-din? Plugging rapists in the groin?

Inquiring minds wants to know...

Yomama wrote:Soooo, Riceme. What do you use your sllingshot for???

Plinking tin cans? Shooting wrascally wabbits for din-din? Plugging rapists in the groin?

Inquiring minds wants to know...

All of the above, and then some. Mostly killing squirrels, trying to kill gophers (they're pretty hard to get) and as I said, all of the above. I've got a metric assload of quail around my house, so I prefer to eat them over wild rabbit, as they can be pretty tough... almost have to make soup out of the meat in the slowcooker. That being said, I have done it. Rabbit ain't bad. In one of my past lives we raised rabbit (along with hogs and lamb) for food... those are much better simply because the meat is more tender.

cat

Chrissy wrote:
riceme wrote:That is SO badass. MAN that big boy is ACCURATE! But I bet it takes a few tries to adjust yourself to it so you can hit the target.

SO NEAT!! +++++

just point it away from me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum