Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction

+3
PBulldog2
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction 1/24/2013, 6:26 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

I checked the IP. No other poster has ever posted with the IP that patsy used in this thread, so this is only a sock if they are using something to disguise their IP.

That said, patsy has posted from two different IPs. When I searched them, each came up in Islamabad Pakistan. The plot thickens.

27Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction 1/24/2013, 6:32 pm

boards of FL wrote:I checked the IP. No other poster has ever posted with the IP that patsy used in this thread, so this is only a sock if they are using something to disguise their IP.

That said, patsy has posted from two different IPs. When I searched them, each came up in Islamabad Pakistan. The plot thickens.

Sounds a lot like a proxy server.

28Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction 1/24/2013, 6:37 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Could be. It points to here.

http://www.aepam.edu.pk/

29Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction 1/24/2013, 6:53 pm

Damn furriners!

I have had a personal web site for many years and have dabbled with other web sites as well, mostly churches and small businesses. The only time I was hacked was when the hosting server was hacked and the hacker changed every file that was named "index" with their own page.

To anybody that doesn't mess with web pages, many web sites use the file name "index" as their starting web site page.

The hacker was islamic and it was not an attempt to make money or redirect or turn anybody's computer into a bot... their replacement file basically said "You have been hacked" in Farsi, or whatever the language was (Looked like squiggly gibberish).

30Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction 1/24/2013, 7:01 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

English is not their first language and I do not think they're faking that part of their posting style. That's why I said that this sock is different...if it's a sock. I do not think they're Canadian.

31Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction 1/24/2013, 7:08 pm

Nekochan wrote:English is not their first language and I do not think they're faking that part of their posting style. That's why I said that this sock is different...if it's a sock. I do not think they're Canadian.

You're right, Neko. It seemed like I was reading one of those Chinese gadget instruction manuals, LOL

32Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction 1/24/2013, 8:16 pm

Introduction - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwpXTv-xIfa8zWKTG0FrI4TrRUVlEVULg6QUermjuRPXrEXZbvWg

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY

Shocked

33Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction 1/24/2013, 8:23 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chrissy wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Y'all might be right that it's a sock....we are a suspicious group, for good reason!

But we just might be wrong this time....

how would people find us?
especially people in canada.

its one of our family memebers trying to trick us! What a Face

It is easy to find forums. Lots of Internet marketers join forums to drop backlinks back to their own websites in order to boost their page-rank with Google. It supposedly is very good if you can find a forum that is related to your niche, because then the backlink looks authentic, and you might get traffic from the forum members.

Another scheme is to try and get on the first page of a forum member list. Here, you will see screen-names like "AA__________" or "%$_______", as those characters and letter combinations can go to the head of the list. Then you will see a website URL associated with that member (giving them a backlink), but no posts, as they usually skedaddle to other forums to do the same thing. Then it is up to forum admin to delete these posters as spam.

I know about this stuff because I have some affiliate marketing websites tied to Amazon.com products, and I have tried some of these methods to improve my own page-rank with Google.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum