This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction: Nouveau? And various interests...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Well, I do think all forums should have ground rules, because I've never seen a forum without them last very long. Perhaps this will be different? Why "nouveau" to start a new thread?

I hope the stronger mayor system will be good for Pensacola, but as I watched the Pelican Drop on WEAR, I was a bit depressed and reminded about why I am planning on leaving Pensacola. It's sad all I could see were drunk buffoons parading around like fools.

I am interested in Pensacola growing and improving, I just don't see it happening... Pensacola just seems too populated with people who prefer things the way they are. Am I too jaded?

I don't think you're jaded in your thoughts about Pensacola. I was born and raised here but worked and retired from private industry in another town for 35 years. There is no commercial growth, industry or anything of real value here. The tourism and beaches just won't support Pensacola like the Naval Base use to do. We really need some industry here.

Admin

Admin
It's sad that we have such a good university in UWF and yet most of the students leave town almost instantly after graduation. Honestly, I don't know if this will ever change. The trend certainly seems to be moving in the wrong direction with respect to this place.

http://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

First, UWF is garbage.

Third, forum rules suck. Very Happy

Last edited by StrayDogStrut on 8/12/2012, 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL
StrayDogStrut wrote:First, UWF is garbage.

Ha! Maybe for history majors! Harvard, The Wharton School of Business at Penn State, Carnegie Mellon, Columbia, Cornell, Yale, and UWF. What do all of the business programs at these schools have in common? They are all AACSB accredited. Less than 1/10th of 1% of business schools in the world can say this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum