Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

trump is hardly a billionaire as he claims

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=ab0O1_rs2Oqc

I have been arguing for years that Trump and his NBC deal is all that separates him from a street person. The guy wants to buy the NY times because he is angry the court threw out his Libel suit where the author estimated his net worth around 150 million......and that is kept afloat by the cash flow from his entertainment and celebrity rather than sound business plans and real wealth. Hell, quite a few midwestern farmers who have 5k acres of land are richer than Trump, and they drive a pick up truck. This guy is a complete and utter joke......and now he wants to buy the NY times.....that will never happen, but it does keep his name in the news, and all he has left is his hair and celebrity.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

So.

2seaoat wrote:http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=ab0O1_rs2Oqc

I have been arguing for years that Trump and his NBC deal is all that separates him from a street person. The guy wants to buy the NY times because he is angry the court threw out his Libel suit where the author estimated his net worth around 150 million......and that is kept afloat by the cash flow from his entertainment and celebrity rather than sound business plans and real wealth. Hell, quite a few midwestern farmers who have 5k acres of land are richer than Trump, and they drive a pick up truck. This guy is a complete and utter joke......and now he wants to buy the NY times.....that will never happen, but it does keep his name in the news, and all he has left is his hair and celebrity.

He's a silly man who started a silly lawsuit because somebody said he wasn't rich enough. He's ruined his won reputation w/ his silliness.

Margin Call

Margin Call

2seaoat wrote:http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=ab0O1_rs2Oqc

Leverage can be deadly, but if you have the cash flow you can certainly appear to be rich. I know several "rich" people who could probably arrange for a bankruptcy filing tomorrow if the bank didn't modify some financing.

Well, you're fired. Whatta you tink 'bout dat?

trump is hardly a billionaire as he claims Trump310

What a scumbag joke...

Trump makes me think of a local business man.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="Yomama"]
2seaoat wrote:

What a scumbag joke...
agreed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum