Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When will we get justice from the Wall Street and Bankster theives...why no prosecution

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Sure I want gun safety.....so I think I have been called a wimp.....yet, I am going on five years where I have seen average Americans destroyed by the funny money and mortgage scams perpetrated on America, and Eric Holder has prosecuted ZERO folks.

I am tired of the lunatic fringe talking about fast and furious....Bush and Obama administrations share in NEGLIGENCE......However, when not one white collar crook gets prosecuted as this nation and its people have been thrown to the wolves......we must call it fairly.....The Attorney General of the United States has not been NEGLIGENT....he has intentionally not prosecuted these criminals....and where is the congressional hearing on this.......nope will not happen.....because silly political theater replaces meat and potato discussions, and bipartisan greenbacks have bought and paid for our congress.....we need to be going after Eric Holder for once not on the mistakes of his administration.....rather the INTENTIONAL acts of his administration....not as political theater.....but to have the SOB do his job.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well when one person gets punished for the total failure of practically every branch of government and military intelligence and preparedness on 911 I will say what you want is possible but we both know they are all selfserving bastards...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wait a minute..... We all vote to elect a President every four years, but the real defacto ruler of the U.S. happens to be Ben Bernanke. The Fed Chairman holds your livelihood and existence in his hands by his control of the nation's money supply. The President and Congress are all subordinate to Ben because of this.

Ben Bernanke is the face of Wall Street. None of those people will ever see a jail cell for any reason, no matter what they cause. They are your unelected rulers. You can thank Woodrow Wilson and the 63rd Congress for voting you into servitude (the vote was held December 23rd-my birthday-in 1913).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Yella

Yella

2seaoat wrote:Sure I want gun safety.....so I think I have been called a wimp.....yet, I am going on five years where I have seen average Americans destroyed by the funny money and mortgage scams perpetrated on America, and Eric Holder has prosecuted ZERO folks.

I am tired of the lunatic fringe talking about fast and furious....Bush and Obama administrations share in NEGLIGENCE......However, when not one white collar crook gets prosecuted as this nation and its people have been thrown to the wolves......we must call it fairly.....The Attorney General of the United States has not been NEGLIGENT....he has intentionally not prosecuted these criminals....and where is the congressional hearing on this.......nope will not happen.....because silly political theater replaces meat and potato discussions, and bipartisan greenbacks have bought and paid for our congress.....we need to be going after Eric Holder for once not on the mistakes of his administration.....rather the INTENTIONAL acts of his administration....not as political theater.....but to have the SOB do his job.

We will never get any justice. Those crooks run the country and love every minute of it. They own our Congress.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

2seaoat

People need to go to jail....they knew the bonds were phoney.....they bet against them....and they made profit as this nation was grounded on a reef built by the bastards who are currently walking scott free and getting bonus money for the profits they generated as they crashed this economy into a freefall.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/19/aig.bonuses.congress/

lol!

we are under a totalitarian rule.

It just feels nice and cozy now, all the blood hasnt ran out of the cold dead american body yet.But the wounds are wide.

http://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/Fascism.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum