Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wall street criminals are...TOO BIG TO JAIL !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/08/criminal-charges-wall-street_n_1857926.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

So my fellow goy just who do your public servants serve ?

Mary Jo White, a former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of
New York, adheres mostly to the view that the financial crisis was a
catastrophe, but not a crime.
Now a prominent defense attorney at the law firm Debevoise & Plimpton, White said she thinks calls from some quarters for more criminal prosecutions are unwarranted.

"The financial crisis was so expensive and so many people were
injured that one's instinct is to think that there must have been
massive wrongdoing from the top on down," she said.

But criminal cases must be built on compelling evidence, not
suppositions, and evidence of broad-based misconduct that would rise to that level doesn't exist, White said.

Must be nice. To big to jail and to big to fail.

Maybe it is time to make the egregious actions crimes.

How about those Robo-signers that get writers cramp from signing foreclosure documents that they swear they have read and certified as true and accurate? I read yesterday where Wells-Fargo foreclosed on an elderly couple and sent people to their home (which NEVER HAD A MORTGAGE). This crew broke into the home and emptied the house of their lifetime of possessions. They won't be getting any of their possessions back because they were disposed of. Wells-Fargo said they're sorry for their mistake... THAT kind of shit should be a crime!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:Maybe it is time to make the egregious actions crimes.

How about those Robo-signers that get writers cramp from signing foreclosure documents that they swear they have read and certified as true and accurate? I read yesterday where Wells-Fargo foreclosed on an elderly couple and sent people to their home (which NEVER HAD A MORTGAGE). This crew broke into the home and emptied the house of their lifetime of possessions. They won't be getting any of their possessions back because they were disposed of. Wells-Fargo said they're sorry for their mistake... THAT kind of shit should be a crime!

Sure sounds like Wells Fargo burglarized their home. Why can't all the principles be arrested for that...?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sure sounds like Wells Fargo burglarized their home. Why can't all the principles be arrested for that...?

The story didn't go into a whole lot of detail, but I suspect the courts approved the foreclosure action (based on a bullshit foreclosure affidavit) and authorized Wells-Fargo to take possession of the home and rid it of it's contents.

I guess that makes it legal?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Yomama wrote:Maybe it is time to make the egregious actions crimes.

I have some young friends locally who lost their possessions as well. They WERE underwater on their mortgage, so they went to stay with family while they were trying to negotiate new terms. Meanwhile, a truck apparently pulled up and emptied out their house. It wouldn't be the first time that so-called legitimate businesses had less-than-honest associations.

that happened to some people in naples when I first moved there. it was bank of america. the guy got his truck and pulled up to the bank and informed them he was going to load ther shit up because they went to the wrong house. it was in the papers down here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum