Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New jobless claims plunge to recovery low

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=455610&cust=mam&year=2013&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

New jobless claims plunge to recovery low Showimage

I have a question and I asked this a few years back. How do they count this? Last time I ask this I was told by ya'll , they count unemployment claims, and they count household surveys.

FYI I cant open your link.

So my question to you is this. Do you really think the economy is improving? Or that it is ok? Becuase over the last few months Ive seen you post these. And I happen to know you are a very smart guy. At the same time I relaize politically wise trying to keep a positive spin on the siuation is what the doctor ordered. BUt do you really really believe the economy is doing just fine and that jobs are looking up?

Be honest daddy. Smile

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:Do you really think the economy is improving?

Yes.

Or that it is ok?

No.

BUt do you really really believe the economy is doing just fine

No.

and that jobs are looking up?

Yes.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Chrissy wrote:I have a question and I asked this a few years back. How do they count this? Last time I ask this I was told by ya'll , they count unemployment claims, and they count household surveys.

FYI I cant open your link.

So my question to you is this. Do you really think the economy is improving? Or that it is ok? Becuase over the last few months Ive seen you post these. And I happen to know you are a very smart guy. At the same time I relaize politically wise trying to keep a positive spin on the siuation is what the doctor ordered. BUt do you really really believe the economy is doing just fine and that jobs are looking up?

Be honest daddy. Smile

This isn't the employment situation report which states jobs added or the unemployment rate. This is merely the new jobless claims report that comes out ever Thursday. They simply count the new jobless claims.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Very simply, this is a great report.

boards of FL wrote:

This isn't the employment situation report which states jobs added or the unemployment rate. This is merely the new jobless claims report that comes out ever Thursday. They simply count the new jobless claims.

So, it really means nothing when we do know MILLIONS have simply given up on finding employment or choose to ride out their 99 weeks of unemployment benefits.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Margin Call wrote:Very simply, this is a great report.

Yes, and if Romney had won the election in November, the whiners would be yapping that this great report was due to his election as President.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:So, it really means nothing when we do know MILLIONS have simply given up on finding employment or choose to ride out their 99 weeks of unemployment benefits.

It means what it means (which isn't nothing).

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:So, it really means nothing when we do know MILLIONS have simply given up on finding employment or choose to ride out their 99 weeks of unemployment benefits.

It means what it means (which isn't nothing).

Thank you for your honesty.

And for those who think I would have been saying how wonderful this is had someone with an (R) by thier name would be great. NOT

You see, Im judging it from a low mans point of veiw, you know being out here in it, watching my family struggly with getting a job, watching how my place of work is shifting.

Sometimes I think we would all do so much better if we could just be honest with one another.

I love you so much daddy, tell us, what can we do to help make a improvement?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Chrissy wrote:I love you so much daddy, tell us, what can we do to help make a improvement?

Post some self nude shots.

boards of FL wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I love you so much daddy, tell us, what can we do to help make a improvement?

ok daddy, but the others and prolly you to wont like it LOL

Chrissy wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

ok daddy, but the others and prolly you to wont like it LOL

Post away

medicated delirium

Last edited by Chrissy on 1/18/2013, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

medicated delirium

Last edited by Chrissy on 1/18/2013, 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum