Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eric Holder has to go

+3
stormwatch89
knothead
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 6:55 pm

newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:Holder needs to be kicked to the curb for too many reasons to list here. His utter contempt for the rule of law, Congress, and anything that might negatively impact his boyfriend Obama has proven him incapable of holding any position in government.

Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Eric-holder-idiot1

Holder got a new lease on life (politically) when the sheep re-elected the cowh

BINGO!

27Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/16/2013, 1:49 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think these young people who stopped SOPA are a force to be reckoned. I think there is going to be a growing movement which will shake the foundation of every petty shill for wall street, banksters, and Hollywood. This time it will not be a political attack against Holder.....it will be the truth......and justice will prevail. Eric Holder has to go.

There IS such a movement...it's called Occupy, which was ridiculed by many members of this forum (and the PNJ forum) for speaking out against injustice.

I agree that Eric Holder is a sorry excuse for AG.

FT, Occupy was so disorganized with no focused enemy that it was a joke from the start.

It reminded me of the college years when I "protested Vietnam" without a clue as to what and why I was protesting.

If y'all really have something to say......organize it.

28Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/16/2013, 3:31 am

2seaoat wrote:

I have been fair to the President even though I have never voted for him, but he has the blood of this kid on his hands if he does not recognize that his Hollywood fund raisers did not come at a price. Hollywood wants to monetize the internet and have the government enforce the non commercial and innocent use of material. Instead of this nation working to free up material and make the same available to every child in America, they wanted to have the ability to have the government come in to a website, and take the same off line.....even if it might have been only one story, or one paragraph which may have innocently contained copyrighted material.....this clever method of censoring the internet, and therein destroying the same had one person who was bright enough to explain to others the risk of this backdoor to enslavement......and they killed that kid by prosecutorial abuse, and the buck stops on the President's desk, and on Eric Holder's desk. All the other attacks on Holder are mostly other special interests trying to compromise his ability to prosecute their stealing of America, but has justice sunk so low that the highest bidder can buy our prosecutors, and a 26 year old genius can be crushed because he took on the big boyz.......it is time for every person to send an email.....Aaron Swartz is his name, and he died for you and I to remain free. They are shutting down our newspapers......they feverishly working to shut down and control the internet, and when they come to get you.....it will be too late because there will be nobody left. This was the last straw.

Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaXvZwHK9Q6ejcIuIYi0EjhaHSPMyS2yBoHv0wt6j36sE0Wa3i

The president has a lot more blood on his hands than this kid so long as he allows Holder to withhold information concerning the Fast & Furious.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtGL_ZvT6cA

Smile

29Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/17/2013, 8:41 pm

2seaoat

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/15/aaron-swartz-s-unbending-prosecutors-insisted-on-prison-time.html

These people belong in Jail....Eric Holder needs to resign. Not one Bankster or Wall Street has been prosecuted......we need to not talk about theoretic conspiracies.....this deserves a congressional hearing....prosecutor's discretion can now be bought? Hollywood helped put the president in office.....we need to see how high up this went.....this patriot could have been wealthy, but he dedicated his life to our freedom....and these rich bastards who are stealing this country are walking criminals.....scott free.

The president has a lot more blood on his hands than this kid so long as he allows Holder to withhold information concerning the Fast & Furious.

nonsense....that was political theater....a mistake was made in the Bush and Obama administration......this was an intentional act to silence this kid who brought down Obama's supporters....it was an intentional act of prosecutorial abuse.

30Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/18/2013, 2:49 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

stormwatch89 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think these young people who stopped SOPA are a force to be reckoned. I think there is going to be a growing movement which will shake the foundation of every petty shill for wall street, banksters, and Hollywood. This time it will not be a political attack against Holder.....it will be the truth......and justice will prevail. Eric Holder has to go.

There IS such a movement...it's called Occupy, which was ridiculed by many members of this forum (and the PNJ forum) for speaking out against injustice.

FT, Occupy was so disorganized with no focused enemy that it was a joke from the start.

It reminded me of the college years when I "protested Vietnam" without a clue as to what and why I was protesting.

I disagree that Occupy was unfocused...and the movement is stll out there...helping Sandy victims, for one. They have resisted all efforts to be co-opted by any previously organized group in order to remain non-partisan. Many of them have been beaten by police and had rubber bullets, etc. fired at them. The resultant court cases are not being resolved in favor of the police, if you'll notice. So it's already organized.

Are you ashamed of protesting the Vietnam "war" ("conflict" is what I remember)? Because I surely am not.

Oh, and the prosecutor who should be fired in the Swartz case is Carmen Ortiz.

31Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/18/2013, 3:21 pm

no stress

no stress

I disagree that Occupy was unfocused...and the movement is stll out there...helping Sandy victims, for one. - FT

lol! Yep theres some real focus right there!!! They are "occupy wallstreet" and they are sweeping seaweed out of the streets of Jersey!!!

Thats some goshdern focus right there!!!

lol!

32Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/18/2013, 3:31 pm

2seaoat

Agreed. However, the country needs to know if the buck stops on her desk, or did somebody put downward pressure on this office to destroy this kid. I laughed about fast and furious being some grand conspiracy......this however is going to be whitewashed, and I think something is wrong.....we need a congressional hearing on exposing just how far special interests have gone in this country.....they had bipartisan support to ram that bill through congress, and as certain as the sun would rise the President would have signed that bill.....yet some kid and his friends bring Senator Dodd and his evil cabal into open sunlight.....and then this type of prosecution follows.....no somebody has some splaining to do.....

33Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/18/2013, 4:46 pm

Holder isn't going anywhere because nobody in this administration from Obama on down has been "held" accountable for anything in this term of office and probably their lives.

34Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/18/2013, 5:02 pm

2seaoat wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/15/aaron-swartz-s-unbending-prosecutors-insisted-on-prison-time.html

These people belong in Jail....Eric Holder needs to resign. Not one Bankster or Wall Street has been prosecuted......we need to not talk about theoretic conspiracies.....this deserves a congressional hearing....prosecutor's discretion can now be bought? Hollywood helped put the president in office.....we need to see how high up this went.....this patriot could have been wealthy, but he dedicated his life to our freedom....and these rich bastards who are stealing this country are walking criminals.....scott free.

nonsense....that was political theater....a mistake was made in the Bush and Obama administration......this was an intentional act to silence this kid who brought down Obama's supporters....it was an intentional act of prosecutorial abuse.

Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkpL6bKgsjST_cikNd2u8DgKd9PNthf2VuI9vk8HOCX1tovLDzhQ

No. It's a blood ridden fiasco brought about by a bunch of bureaucratic legislators and perpetrated by a progressive liberal, justice and administrative department, at the highest levels of government who desired to utilize the event to manipulate it for their own agenda.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8zTefUMhbI

Smile

35Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/18/2013, 5:08 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

I disagree that Occupy was unfocused...and the movement is stll out there...helping Sandy victims,...

Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxhPLQ9rmJ7k_vtGCVuBLPxUxj7G8jylf-c1s33hwlDh5rULbU

With funds raised after selling merchandise they most likely... 'received'... from merchants in areas they protested in.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ZHizPDbsI

Smile

36Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/18/2013, 5:18 pm

2seaoat

No. It's a blood ridden fiasco brought about by a bunch of bureaucratic legislators and perpetrated by a progressive liberal, justice and administrative department, at the highest levels of government who desired to utilize the event to manipulate it for their own agenda.

Nope....it was established under a conservative administration which made mistakes, and the next administration did the same. The justice department is about as far from being liberal or progressive......but I guess we are all entitled to our opinions.

37Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/18/2013, 8:27 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I disagree that Occupy was unfocused...and the movement is stll out there...helping Sandy victims, for one. They have resisted all efforts to be co-opted by any previously organized group in order to remain non-partisan. Many of them have been beaten by police and had rubber bullets, etc. fired at them. The resultant court cases are not being resolved in favor of the police, if you'll notice. So it's already organized.

Are you ashamed of protesting the Vietnam "war" ("conflict" is what I remember)? Because I surely am not.

They tried to occupy a museum for god's sake... you weren't within a thousand miles of the center process.

Ever considered that the picture wasn't accurate in the leftist media? We see what you try to pass off for news around here.

38Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/20/2013, 1:19 am

2seaoat wrote:
Nope....it was established under a conservative administration which made mistakes, and the next administration did the same. The justice department is about as far from being liberal or progressive......but I guess we are all entitled to our opinions.

Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOXLfY5bKGxK8kPTqKZiQ9jSsh4PfQaaEV5kuX8Lqhvhn58fwM

Then all that has to be done is make all information about the Fast & Furious available to the public. I thought the Obama administration promised transparency in government four years ago.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile

39Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/20/2013, 2:19 am

2seaoat

Then all that has to be done is make all information about the Fast & Furious available to the public. I thought the Obama administration promised transparency in government four years ago.

What part of the mistakes of both administrations did you not comprehend?
They were negligent and made mistakes. I watched a Golden Globe nominated movie where allegedly some folks bypassed security, and many CIA died in Afghanastan.....no cry for Libyan type congressional hearings...we realized that it was a mistake.....mid level to low level mistake where the folks who made the mistake died......You must be the only one in the room that does not see the 400lb gorilla....fast and furious was a mistake made by the last two administrations.........is ANYBODY saying it was good policy? So who needs help seeing that gorilla?

40Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/20/2013, 2:59 am

2seaoat wrote:
What part of the mistakes of both administrations did you not comprehend?
They were negligent and made mistakes. I watched a Golden Globe nominated movie where allegedly some folks bypassed security, and many CIA died in Afghanastan.....no cry for Libyan type congressional hearings...we realized that it was a mistake.....mid level to low level mistake where the folks who made the mistake died......You must be the only one in the room that does not see the 400lb gorilla....fast and furious was a mistake made by the last two administrations.........is ANYBODY saying it was good policy? So who needs help seeing that gorilla?

Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZnhYTpesEkKQQ0DpZt5kb_kAHIJXegH5q09-pHD_ZWPWNKq7GF3C8xvxh

My comprehension is just fine thank you!

What part of holding all involved in this fiasco accountable don't you understand?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

41Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/21/2013, 2:07 am

Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrbU-CCidd5B3sItH5tPAjxfvteCpsMvESRPf5a7LZMPlDjYWKgg

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIw9waVI-m8

Very Happy

42Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/21/2013, 10:22 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.westernjournalism.com/holder-was-responsible-for-168-deaths-in-the-1995-oklahoma-city-bombingand-more/

Documents obtained by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit show then Clinton Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder authorized members of the FBI to provide explosives to Oklahoma City bombing criminals Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols immediately prior to the April, 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building.

Holder had authorized the FBI to provide the explosives to McVeigh and Nichols in conjunction with a Clinton Administration undercover operation named PATCON, an acronym for “Patriot Conspiracy.” As Jesse Trentadue describes it, “PATCON was designed to infiltrate and incite… militia[s] and evangelical Christians to violence so that the Department of Justice could crush them.” (1)

Both Waco and Ruby Ridge are now known to have been PATCON inspired, Department of Justice plots.

Shortly after the Oklahoma City bombing, Holder instructed FBI agents to recover from Terry Nichols any remainder of the explosives the Bureau had provided him and McVeigh. To the chagrin of Eric Holder, the explosives were later discovered by another agency, complete with the fingerprints of Nichols, McVeigh and 2 FBI agents. Holder had reportedly offered Nichols respite from the death penalty for his cooperation in recovering the explosives. Obviously the Deputy Attorney General considered covering up his criminal complicity in the bombing eminently worth sparing Nichols just punishment for the murders of 168 innocent Americans.

43Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/21/2013, 11:28 am

2seaoat

T.....these blogs who invite people to write for them and provide absolutely no verification of what is written is exactly what I have been talking about on prior witch hunts of Holder........the article was 99% speculation. Journalism requires verification and peer review. How can there be any of that when the very blog is inviting you and I to write for them. Not a reliable source and just because someone writes something.....it does not make it a fact, as other blogs start quoting this blog.

44Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/21/2013, 12:22 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

i am putting out what is common knowledge. The bomb used in the first twin towers explosion WAS a bomb supplied by the FBI....wake up and smell the rotten government we are forced to deal with..if you you wait for the state controlled press to break any of this you will never hear a peep.

45Eric Holder has to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/21/2013, 1:02 pm

2seaoat

This blog was talking about OK and Mr. Nichols......what an absurd proposition that Mr. Nichols did not tell of the conspiracy because otherwise he would be put to death........on the face of it absurd. I have not read anything about the first bombing of the twin towers in 10 plus years, and I sure and hell am not going to waste any time on a snipe hunt when this blog is utterly worthless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum