Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 is showing to be a very good year for me :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I really cant explain it but everything is going very well for me. I got a raise, my boss loves me. I seem to have all the answers when the questions come up. My children are doing well. And for once my family are getting along. And for once and for all I have learned to control my temper and not let people get to me.

Its so good when I called another medical practice the other day they said I was famous lol

Yes, I laughed about that, but thing is, I have made a name for myself even after so many people tried to whack me off. And I am still trucking on with my trashy self. Cool

Life is good. I hope it is good for you. Even if I hate you.

Glad to hear it.

knothead

knothead

Good for you Chrissy, every bump in the road is only another bug on the windshield of life my dear . . . . . Don't worry - Be happy!!!

You're obviously loverlooking something. Razz

Seriously, keep doing what you are doing... it seems to be working.

BTW, how is your son doing? I hope he has been able to find a job after his military service. (My youngest son Nick has a degree in Civil Engineering and he is either too contented with his job at CVS or it is still tough to find a job. I suspect it is a little of both.)

no stress

no stress

Glad to hear it !!

cheers cheers cheers

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Good for you!!!!!

It's nice when someone is doing well and shares with us. Thanks!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum