Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IF Blacks had guns they wouldn't have been slaves...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Women have also been considered "possessions" for generations.

By that thinking, there would be very few men left, darlin. I know I would have fewer ex's. Very Happy

Didn't Nat Turner lead a huge rebellion of slaves that killed nearly 100 whites in an attempt to overturn slavery?

2seaoat

Gun appreciation day honors the legacy of Martin Luther King

Has the discussion of gun safety allowed the NRA and its paid shills to create gun appreciation day on Martin Luther King day.....for what reason? It is obvious.......have we no decency? The man was murdered by a firearm. Entire towns were wiped out after slavery when former slaves had guns, or you can look at the race riots throughout our dark history of race relations to see that the gun saved none.......it simply escalated the carnage.

There is a hateful element in this country who gain cover in the shadow of legitimate issues, but hopefully the sun and bright light will cause the cockroaches to scatter.

At least the Westboro hate group has the courage to stand in public....not hide on a tv monitor spewing hate.....birds of a feather....flock together.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well If the colonies were deprived of their guns we would all be slaves to the crown but you patsy faced little Nancy boys would probably like that. It,s like you lost your balls and became women ready to to do whatever you had too in order to pacify your owners. A blow job for the king and his henchmen. Perhaps you could give your master a first night with your wife you little siossies. Damn !! Braveheart thinks -you should trade in your kilts for skirts.

2seaoat

Braveheart thinks -you should trade in your kilts for skirts.

I would trade my skirt for a kilt when reality is reflected in this sad analogy the folks in the kilts are looney tunes who think that our country has become the enemy. Our country is not the enemy......and when it becomes the enemy of our people......we will fight to change the same with the beautiful thing called our constitution.....and when our democracy fails.....when our republic crumbles.......I doubt it will be saved from the Kilt wearing folks....they will be consumed in their ridiculous concepts of parity with a blackhawk helicopter....my guess is the skirts will use their brains.....wait for their opportunity after all the Kilts are piled in body bags.....and win this country back.....all the while wearing their skirts.

Martin Luther King taught that the skirt is more powerful than the kilt....Mr. G the same in India......but nothing is more dangerous than a skirt who is willing to use a gun, but smart enough to know standing in the middle of the street with a kilt on yelling at the top of their lungs....." nobody can take my gun away.......and I refuse to wear underwear....."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Didn't Nat Turner lead a huge rebellion of slaves that killed nearly 100 whites in an attempt to overturn slavery?
Wow, when you mentioned him I had only a cursory memory of it from the high school history class. So I googled it. He was an interesting individual to say the least.

Here's just a cliff notes version of the rebellion...

Nat Turner's Rebellion (also known as the Southampton Insurrection) was a slave rebellion that took place in Southampton County, Virginia during August 1831.[1] Led by Nat Turner, rebel slaves killed anywhere from 55–65 white people, the highest number of fatalities caused by any slave uprising in the South. The rebellion was put down within a few days, but Turner survived in hiding for over two months afterward.
In the aftermath, there was widespread fear, and white militias organized in retaliation against slaves. The state executed 56 slaves accused of being part of the rebellion. In the frenzy, many innocent enslaved people were punished. At least 100 blacks, and possibly up to 200, were killed by militias and mobs. Across the South, state legislatures passed new laws prohibiting education of slaves and free blacks, restricting rights of assembly and other civil rights for free blacks, and requiring white ministers to be present at black worship services.

But Turner was a unique personality for that time. Read about it here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner%27s_slave_rebellion#Rebellion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh shit, I just finished reading this part...

Historian Stephen B. Oates notes that Nat Turner had ordered his followers to "kill all the white people," including women and children. The rebels killed approximately 60 white men, women, and children. Most were hacked to death with axes, stabbed, or bludgeoned. The most numerous casualties were children. In one instance, Turner and his insurgents stopped at the house of Levi Waller where they killed him, his wife, and children. Ten of the children were decapitated and their headless bodies piled in the front yard.[10]

2seaoat

Yep those kilts and axes......they accomplished a great deal.....just more carnage. It is a simple strategy to make the analogy of guns making black people free as the black community is buried in gangs, drugs, and guns......and old Nate Turner accomplished exactly what........delay of freedom for his people......because in the back of every non slave's mind for the next 30 years was the vision of headless children piled in a front yard.......yep.....guns and kilts.......and no underwear......makes all the sense in the world.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/11/Kentucky-Sheriff-To-Obama-There-Will-Be-No-Gun-Control-In-My-County

I remember the old claymore mines. They had printed on them "this side toward enemy"...I guess some folks are just pretty stupid.

2seaoat

They had printed on them "this side toward enemy

Sadly, I would appreciate that warning.....I have a hard time putting my phone charger in the right way......you do not want me planting mines.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum