Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drug battle: 1 dead, 2 shot, six sought for questioning

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Watcher

Watcher

By Friday afternoon, the sound of the gunshots that shattered the peace of Belair Road in Montclair the night before was still vivid to some residents, though the detectives and the crime scene tape were gone.

Next to the house where 18-year-old Aquarius “Mack” Devaughn was killed, three kids played basketball under a cloudy sky.

“I heard a lot of gunshots,” said Cassandra Posey, 31, the mother of the children. “I stay here because it is my home. I have to make the best of where I stay.”

No arrests have been made in the hail of gunfire that spread across the neighborhood Thursday night and left Devaughn dead and two others severely injured.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130112/NEWS11/301120001/Six-wanted-in-connection-with-Montclair-shooting

It's called street justice.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Morgan spoke last night on WEAR and said it was drug and gang-related. He also said we have 17 known gangs in the Pensacola area. He also said one of the main causes for this behaviour is poor parenting skills. Lumon May district 3 CC was also interviewed. He plans to go door to door and speak with the residents of Montclair.

Something has to be done before the gang-banger druggies end up killing innocent children.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum