Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm glad they put this punk away in prison. What say you?

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Now 20 years old, he was sentenced to 1941 months - almost 162 years - in prison without the possibility of parole.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/world/cruel-punishment-for-first-offence-quartavious-20-jailed-for-162-years-with-no-parole-20120704-21gc2.html#ixzz1zfYhyiRt

He feels like it is his first offense and shoulda gotten a lighter sentence. From the stuff he did before he got caught (seven armed robberies, firing gun at police dog and a gunfight at a robbery), I don't think he ought to be turned back onto the streets.

Am I being callous?

no stress

no stress

Yomama wrote:Now 20 years old, he was sentenced to 1941 months - almost 162 years - in prison without the possibility of parole.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/world/cruel-punishment-for-first-offence-quartavious-20-jailed-for-162-years-with-no-parole-20120704-21gc2.html#ixzz1zfYhyiRt

He feels like it is his first offense and shoulda gotten a lighter sentence. From the stuff he did before he got caught (seven armed robberies, firing gun at police dog and a gunfight at a robbery), I don't think he ought to be turned back onto the streets.

Am I being callous?

Nope, the sentence is right. But you have to have a smidgen of sympathy for these black youths who grow up with virtually no parental guidance and are doing felonies by age fifteen. No father present and a mom that has 8 other children to take care of does not make for a well rounded individual. There are some black youths I know that have overcome this obstacle and are getting a good education and obey the law but for many others the lure of quick money on the streets is too strong to resist.

It's incredibly excessive for a first time offender. The rest got 9-20 years.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The punks mom and dad shoould also be arrested for "improper raising of a child".

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:It's incredibly excessive for a first time offender. The rest got 9-20 years.

Thats because they cut plea deals. this guy was the only one that went to trial. The others would likely have gotten the same as him if they had gone to trial.

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:It's incredibly excessive for a first time offender. The rest got 9-20 years.

Thats because they cut plea deals. this guy was the only one that went to trial. The others would likely have gotten the same as him if they had gone to trial.

Yeah, but this guy was a shooter. You think it is okay to put him back out onto the streets so he can shoot at people?

Not me.

Yomama wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Yeah, but this guy was a shooter. You think it is okay to put him back out onto the streets so he can shoot at people?

I never said he should be put back on the street. He needs to serve time but I'm not in agreement for the rest of his life.He's only 18.

ghandi wrote:The punks mom and dad shoould also be arrested for "improper raising of a child".

What about your Mom and Dad? Shouldn't they be arrested too?

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:The punks mom and dad shoould also be arrested for "improper raising of a child".

Dreams, your such a silly demented bitch! Grow up & stop behaving like a 5 yr old brat. Please.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Was that really called for? Have I not left you alone lately?

Dreamsglore wrote:

News Journal Moderator wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreams, your such a silly demented bitch! Grow up & stop behaving like a 5 yr old brat. Please.

Nobody was talking to you so screw you.

ghandi wrote:Was that really called for? Have I not left you alone lately?

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not as far as I can see.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

One dead husband. An accident? Probably not. You probably also smothered your parents with a pillow. I can picture it. Whispering obsceneties in their ear as you hold the pillow tight over their faces.

You're one sick puppy.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not as far as I can see.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sending an unmistakable warning to anyone seeking to profit from violent crime.

Some criminals have to be the ones that are made an example of.

Wasn't it Baretta (TV detective) that said - Don't do the crime if you can't do the ti
me!

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:Now 20 years old, he was sentenced to 1941 months - almost 162 years - in prison without the possibility of parole.

Am I being callous?

They should of hanged him after his first appeal was rejected.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I heard that dreamsglore makes conjugal visits to people she doesn't even know in prison.

Maybe this kid can make her list and get his cherry popped by a snaggletoothed tramp. They should provide the poor kid free penicillin after the deed. He's gonna need it.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not as far as I can see.

Well, I mean look how they raised you. It's only fair.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I have done nothing other than respond to your disgisting posts towards me. I never initiated anything. You did. Is your husband still dead? The one that you killed.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not as far as I can see.

ghandi wrote:I have done nothing other than respond to your disgisting posts towards me. I never initiated anything. You did. Is your husband still dead? The one that you killed.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not as far as I can see.

Yeah, he's still dead and another one just died.Seems they're dropping like flies.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Still using USAA insurance? I don't think you are entitled to it.

It's for real people. People who served. Not those who kill people who served.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:I have done nothing other than respond to your disgisting posts towards me. I never initiated anything. You did. Is your husband still dead? The one that you killed.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not as far as I can see.

Yeah, he's still dead and another one just died.Seems they're dropping like flies.

ghandi wrote:Still using USAA insurance? I don't think you are entitled to it.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not as far as I can see.

Actually, it's for people who served and their families and yes, I'm still using it.My children are members too. If you have a problem w/ entitlement then take it up w/ USAA-not me,Dilbert.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I may. I have a problem with people who collect entitlements that they don't deserve. Like you. Cunt.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not as far as I can see.

Actually, it's for people who served and their families and yes, I'm still using it.My children are members too. If you have a problem w/ entitlement then take it up w/ USAA-not me,Dilbert.

ghandi wrote:I may. I have a problem with people who collect entitlements that they don't deserve. Like you. Cunt.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not as far as I can see.

Go ahead-LOL! I still think your parents should be arrested for "improper raising of a child".What happens when you do that is you get misfits in society like you who raise their children like that and the cycle just goes on and on.

Hey I have an idea, Ghandi? Let's look up your criminal record-that should be interesting.

Yella

Yella

Dreamsglore wrote:Hey I have an idea, Ghandi? Let's look up your criminal record-that should be interesting.

We both need to just let ghandi ramble with his disgusting tripe, Dreams, he is really displaying his childishness. Its like arguing with a moron.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum