Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your favorite sandwich?

+10
Slicef18
stormwatch89
Jake92
2seaoat
PBulldog2
Yella
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

VectorMan

VectorMan

Grilled peanut butter and jelly. With a cold glass of milk. It's almost like a dessert.

Grilled peanut butter and bacon. When my brother first told me about this I thought yuck! But, he let me have a bite of his sandwich and I said make me one too! It's really good.

Last edited by VectorMan on 1/11/2013, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

VectorMan

VectorMan

Chrissy wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Hub Stacey's Cuban. It's awesome! $7.99 - It's even better with a side of their potato salad.
What is your favorite sandwich? - Page 3 Tumblr_lnawqnBFf51qhn1vp

Um, im trading in my tuna for one of those please.

I loved that place when I lived there. I forgot which sandwich it was, but one is as big as my head.

Tender roasted pork, fresh cut banjo ham and smoked Gouda cheese -- grill it up hot and fresh with spicy mustard and dill pickles. (from their online menu).

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:Hub Stacey's Cuban. It's awesome! $7.99 - It's even better with a side of their potato salad.

What kind of bread do they use for that?

It doesn't look like the traditional cuban bread.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

delete - i keep getting this all screwed up

Last edited by Bob on 1/11/2013, 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

Chrissy wrote:

Um, im trading in my tuna for one of those please.

I loved that place when I lived there. I forgot which sandwich it was, but one is as big as my head.

You're thinking of the Main Street. It's probably one of the biggest sandwiches I've seen in Pensacola. Definitely for two people.

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:

Tender roasted pork, fresh cut banjo ham and smoked Gouda cheese -- grill it up hot and fresh with spicy mustard and dill pickles. (from their online menu).

A traditional cuban uses shredded mojo roasted pork, glazed ham, swiss cheese, genoa salami, and yellow mustard on cuban bread.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Yomama wrote:Al's Castle Bar sure made some tasty sammiches.

I'd still eat there if it hadn't closed... sniff. Sad

When was it that you used to visit Al's? Did you know a waitress named Merrell?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sal wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

A traditional cuban uses shredded mojo roasted pork, glazed ham, swiss cheese, genoa salami, and yellow mustard on cuban bread.

Well, Stacey's version is very good, if not traditional.

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:

Well, Stacey's version is very good, if not traditional.

There are a lot of old ladies around here who would be doing the sign of the cross if they saw gouda on a cuban.

LOL.

Yella

Yella

VectorMan wrote:Grilled peanut butter and jelly. With a cold glass of milk. It's almost like a dessert.

Grilled peanut butter and bacon. When my brother first told me about this I thought yuck! But, he let me have a bite of his sandwich and I said make me one too! It's really good.

I am gonna try a grilled PB&J soon, Sounds yummy.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The idea of grilling a peanut butter and jelly sandwich sounds good to me. I'm just not sure about bacon and PB/jelly on the same sandwich.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That Cuban sandwich looks like it was made for raising one's cholesterol.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum