Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why would they need an autopsy?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why would they need an autopsy? Empty Why would they need an autopsy? 1/8/2013, 10:05 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

ATMORE, Ala. (AP) -- A 74-year-old man sentenced to death on a capital murder charge has died in prison after serving nearly 17 years behind bars. Brian Corbett of the Alabama Department of Corrections says Clarence Simmons was pronounced dead around 12:40 a.m. Monday.

Authorities say Simmons died of multiple chronic illnesses and an autopsy will be performed by the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences. Corbett says Simmons was pronounced dead in the health care unit of the Holman Correctional Facility in Atmore.

Authorities say he stabbed a woman over 70 times and left her disemboweled body in a bathroom in 1996. The man was also suspected in additional slayings.

Simmons served 16 years, 11 months and 29 days on death row.Atmore death row inmate dies in prison
Tuesday, January 8 2013, 06:46 AM CST

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghandi wrote:ATMORE, Ala. (AP) -- A 74-year-old man sentenced to death on a capital murder charge has died in prison after serving nearly 17 years behind bars. Brian Corbett of the Alabama Department of Corrections says Clarence Simmons was pronounced dead around 12:40 a.m. Monday.

Authorities say Simmons died of multiple chronic illnesses and an autopsy will be performed by the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences. Corbett says Simmons was pronounced dead in the health care unit of the Holman Correctional Facility in Atmore.

Authorities say he stabbed a woman over 70 times and left her disemboweled body in a bathroom in 1996. The man was also suspected in additional slayings.

Simmons served 16 years, 11 months and 29 days on death row.Atmore death row inmate dies in prison

What a shame he died before the autopsy.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, Joani.

Maybe an autopsy is routine for all inmates who die in prison?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nekochan wrote:LOL, Joani.

But they were going to kill him anyway.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghandi wrote:
Nekochan wrote:LOL, Joani.

But they were going to kill him anyway.

Well, you know how silly the government can be.....

Yella

Yella

Ghandi wrote:ATMORE, Ala. (AP) -- A 74-year-old man sentenced to death on a capital murder charge has died in prison after serving nearly 17 years behind bars. Brian Corbett of the Alabama Department of Corrections says Clarence Simmons was pronounced dead around 12:40 a.m. Monday.

Its called making work. Some bureaucrat in the prison system made some money on it while he flew his desk.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella

Yella

Its called making work. Some bureaucrat in the prison system made some money on it while he flew his desk.

Nekochan

Nekochan

They probably do autopsies on those who are executed by the State, too!

Nekochan wrote:They probably do autopsies on those who are executed by the State, too!

I dont think so.

I happen to know the man who does the autopsies for south ala.

The man died in prison, so my guess is they will do a autopsy to prove it was of natural causes so the family doesnt sue. yeah, I know ironic right, he was on death row. Rolling Eyes

So now the cost of all those years keep and a autopsy all at the tax payers expense for another scumbag we didnt off when we should have.

no stress

no stress

Chrissy wrote:
Nekochan wrote:They probably do autopsies on those who are executed by the State, too!

I dont think so.

The man died in prison, so my guess is they will do a autopsy to prove it was of natural causes so the family doesnt sue. yeah, I know ironic right, he was on death row. Rolling Eyes

So now the cost of all those years keep and a autopsy all at the tax payers expense for another scumbag we didnt off when we should have.

I bet the coroner pencil whips most of it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:

I dont think so.

Exactly.

Yella

Yella

Gunz wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I dont think so.

I bet the coroner pencil whips most of it.

Yeah, the coroner can charge the state X amount of dollars to do it and still pencil whip it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum