Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards

+2
boards of FL
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 4:51 pm

Sal

Sal

14 points sounds like too many.

Cards are well-coached and have a warrior at QB in Teddy Bridgewater.

Not ready to predict an upset, but I think it'll be close.

Sal wrote:14 points sounds like too many.

Cards are well-coached and have a warrior at QB in Teddy Bridgewater.

Not ready to predict an upset, but I think it'll be close.

So do I Sal. I do not believe that the Gators will blow out the Cardinals but I could be in for a big surprise.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Gators

38 - 10

Gators.

And my assumption is based only in the depth of scheduling. Most winning programs from the SEC have an advantage before the coin is even tossed.

Our one or two loss teams are just better than their one or two loss teams.

I'm not a Gator fan, but they are family, and I'll be pulling for them tonight.

ROLL TIDE

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gators.

boards of FL wrote:Gators

38 - 10

You really think it is going to be that high of a score?

W_T_M wrote:Gators.

And my assumption is based only in the depth of scheduling. Most winning programs from the SEC have an advantage before the coin is even tossed.

ROLL TIDE

So far so good for the SEC. That have only lost 1 game and that was Mississippi State to Northwestern.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'm waiting for the Cotton Bowl....Texas A&M over the Sooners.

Joanimaroni wrote:I'm waiting for the Cotton Bowl....Texas A&M over the Sooners.

Why you want to diss my Sooners like that?....................... Evil or Very Mad Smile

10Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 5:45 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I'm waiting for the Cotton Bowl....Texas A&M over the Sooners.

Why you want to diss my Sooners like that?....................... Evil or Very Mad Smile

Johnny football is going to run all over them.

11Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 5:45 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

ROLL TIDE

So far so good for the SEC. That have only lost 1 game and that was Mississippi State to Northwestern.

And LSU to Clemson by a last second field goal.

12Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 5:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Not dissing the Sooners....just rooting for Texas AM.

13Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 5:53 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Johnny football is going to run all over them.

That Heisman jinx can be a beotch. Be careful.

14Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 5:55 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Exactly. They are now part of the SEC family.

15Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 6:09 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I know, I'm just teasing. I am really not expecting the Sooners to beat A&M this year. A&M only had a couple of missteps this year against Florida and LSU.

Yes you are most certainly correct.

16Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 6:24 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I know, I'm just teasing. I am really not expecting the Sooners to beat A&M this year. A&M only had a couple of missteps this year against Florida and LSU.

Yes you are most certainly correct.

And they beat Alabama.

17Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 6:27 pm

Yes they did.

Now let's see how it all plays out for the mythical National Championship.

18Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 6:32 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

ROLL TIDE

And LSU to Clemson by a last second field goal.

Sorry, forgot about that one.

19Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 6:35 pm

Does anyone know how this new 4 team playoff next year is supposed to play out?

20Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 6:38 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Does anyone know how this new 4 team playoff next year is supposed to play out?

Just a simple playoff with between the top 4 teams? 1 plays 4 and 2 plays 3 is my guess.

21Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 8:02 pm

Sal

Sal

Sugar Bowl will come down to whether or not the Card's D-line can take it to another level and stop the run.

I'm certain that's been the point of emphasis for Strong and his staff, but regardless, the Gator's attack should wear them down by the 4th quarter.

Cards hang tough but go down 30-24.

22Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 8:05 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Does anyone know how this new 4 team playoff next year is supposed to play out?

Just a simple playoff with between the top 4 teams? 1 plays 4 and 2 plays 3 is my guess.

Nope.....A plays D and C plays B.

23Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 8:23 pm

Let's hope the football team shows up better than their fans.

It looks like a bad turnout for the home team.

Pathetic.

24Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 9:18 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Go Gators!!!!!

Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Tumblr_ldp1k2YVoV1qapjfh

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

25Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards Empty Re: Sugar Bowl - Gators v Cards 1/2/2013, 9:33 pm

OOPS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum