Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharia law no threat to Americans? Better rethink it...

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Watcher wrote:I still don't think resident aliens should be allowed to have guns.

My wife is British. She's been here since she was 17, now 39. She has never had so much as a speeding ticket but you would rather her to not have access to a weapon. Please explain why

I cant speak for watcher, but I would have no problem with your wife having a gun. She has been here over 20 years, has a record that can be accessed and is obviously a citizen by being your wife.

I am leary of laws that allow someone to come here from another country and right away get a gun, with no way of knowing thier background. I think we open ourself up to a significant problem if we do this, and we are.

Also, something we should all remember is that just because someone is here as a legal immigrant, does not mean they are protected by the constitution, as the constitution is rights given to citizens. I personally do not want to change the constitution to give non citizens the same rights as american citizens, although I know there are many advocates of such a law.

What about legal immigrants that become citizens? Would you also restrict their rights?

Also just because an immigrant is here legally and marries a US citizen does not make them a citizen. My next door neighbor is a British citizen married to an American citizen.

I was pretty clear about my stance about citizens. I love Gunz to death but Im not willing to change the constitution for him.

If they are citizens, they have the same rights as me as a American citizen.

Let me give a recent example that certain people agreed with. Piers Morgan is NOT a Citizen of this country. He tried to intervein in American policy regarding gun rights on national Tv, which is against our constitution.

There is no fence riding pertaining to the constitution.

If you are going to give non citizens the same rights as American citizens, be prepared to also give them the right to VOTE.

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Watcher wrote:I still don't think resident aliens should be allowed to have guns.

My wife is British. She's been here since she was 17, now 39. She has never had so much as a speeding ticket but you would rather her to not have access to a weapon. Please explain why

I cant speak for watcher, but I would have no problem with your wife having a gun. She has been here over 20 years, has a record that can be accessed and is obviously a citizen by being your wife.

I am leary of laws that allow someone to come here from another country and right away get a gun, with no way of knowing thier background. I think we open ourself up to a significant problem if we do this, and we are.

Also, something we should all remember is that just because someone is here as a legal immigrant, does not mean they are protected by the constitution, as the constitution is rights given to citizens. I personally do not want to change the constitution to give non citizens the same rights as american citizens, although I know there are many advocates of such a law.

What about legal immigrants that become citizens? Would you also restrict their rights?

Also just because an immigrant is here legally and marries a US citizen does not make them a citizen. My next door neighbor is a British citizen married to an American citizen.

I was pretty clear about my stance about citizens. I love Gunz to death but Im not willing to change the constitution for him.

Let me give a recent example that certain people agreed with. Piers Morgan is NOT a Citizen of this country. He tried to intervein in American policy regarding gun rights on national Tv, which is against our constitution.

If you are going to give non citizens the same rights as American citizens, be prepared to also give them the right to VOTE.

This is the statement that I was mainly talking about, is obviously a citizen by being your wife. That is what you said about Gunz' wife. Marrying an American citizen does not necessarily make an immigrant a US citizen.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Gunz wrote:

This is the statement that I was mainly talking about, is obviously a citizen by being your wife. That is what you said about Gunz' wife. Marrying an American citizen does not necessarily make an immigrant a US citizen.

I was under the assumption that gunz wife had obtained citizenship by way of marriage. That is very common.

apparently I was wrong that she had not.

either way, my stance on allowing citizens rights over non citizens stands. And it isnt anything against Gunz wife personally. I just stand by the constitution as far as rights go. Thats it.

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:It's about empowering women.

She voted and is sending the message that she doesn't plan to do a lot of ironing anymore.

The title tells viewer she is being bullied and taken for granted. His twisted boat propellor is from the motor on the boat he crashed.

Oh shut up....make me a sandwich....get me a beer.

I guess women and men think different. using a iron as a symbol for a woman to me is shovenistic period.

and the idea that a woman will be free of ironing because she votes is one of the things I see wrong with the country. Not ironing per say but using ironing as a symbol for being a "Wife" a Mother" a home maker".

Our society has misguided women into thinking thier place in the household is Unfair, a slave job when in fact it is the heiarchy supreme place to be. A woman who tends to her family, her husband, her children. Takes pride in that, all of that encompasses family values and the success of the family unit and generations of sucessful well minded off spring.

So, when I tell you that an iron is shovenistic, dont get to upset as you can see now that ive shared my veiws im a complete shovenistic, with the exception is I think women should be able to choose between the two modles, however we have killed one off in order to promote the other.

You sound like Melissa McBurney. Let's set women back to the days of being barefoot and pregnant too. Let's not let them vote either, after all, a woman has no dreams of her own.She's just a brood mare put on this earth to serve her man and children. How fulfilling? The heirarchy supreme place is to clean house and cook meals and wash clothes.Oh help me God,if you exist! Where do these people come from?

Piers Morgan is an asshat of major proportions here only to make a buck and for his 15 minutes of fame. He is not like many people like Gunz wife. She should be of a different status.

Piers Morgan is an asshat of major proportions here only to make a buck and for his 15 minutes of fame. He is not like many people like Gunz wife. She should be of a different status.

Watcher

Watcher

Gunz wrote:

Hi Gunz. I believe if you're not an American citizen you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun. Because someone isn't a citizen, they don't have to make a promise to uphold the U.S. Constitution and its tenets. I mean in no way to attack you or your wife. That's just what I believe. Let someone obtain citizenship and then they can own guns.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Piers Morgan is an asshat of major proportions here only to make a buck and for his 15 minutes of fame. He is not like many people like Gunz wife. She should be of a different status.

How do you plan on seperating them into different status?

Would you like a good ole boy appointed panal so they could say ah we like so and so, let them have a weapon, give them citizen rights?

Lets make something very clear here. Gunz wife in my eyes is a different status. im sure she must be a wonderful lady. never the less, not a citizen(YET). Gunz understands laws and he understands the constitution. This isnt personal against gunz wife. its soley about citizen vs non citizen. thats it.

You cant just make little exceptions here and a little exception there. its not personal. Its the constitution.

I used mr morgan because i knew guns was against him and mr morgan is not a citizen.

no stress

no stress

I got upset over nothing. According to Federal law, a legal resident alien is allowed to own firearms. She can also get her CCWL under Florida law. Who woulda thunk it?

Gunz wrote:I got upset over nothing. According to Federal law, a legal resident alien is allowed to own firearms. She can also get her CCWL under Florida law. Who woulda thunk it?

That is true. My next door neighbor that I was talking about yesterday is also a British citizen and he has a CCWL. He and I were comparing our weapons one day last week.

Chrissy wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Piers Morgan is an asshat of major proportions here only to make a buck and for his 15 minutes of fame. He is not like many people like Gunz wife. She should be of a different status.

Would you like a good ole boy appointed panal so they could say ah we like so and so, let them have a weapon, give them citizen rights?

Lets make something very clear here. Gunz wife in my eyes is a different status. im sure she must be a wonderful lady. never the less, not a citizen(YET). Gunz understands laws and he understands the constitution. This isnt personal against gunz wife. its soley about citizen vs non citizen. thats it.

You cant just make little exceptions here and a little exception there. its not personal. Its the constitution.

I used mr morgan because i knew guns was against him and mr morgan is not a citizen.

Do you know anything about how we treat other English speaking nations in regards to information security and such? Probably not, but all that being said we do treat the Brits much differently than other people in that regards. I will not elaborate, but that is a fact.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Do you know anything about how we treat other English speaking nations in regards to information security and such? Probably not, but all that being said we do treat the Brits much differently than other people in that regards. I will not elaborate, but that is a fact.

I dont know what your talking about. Perhaps it is something I dont know about. But until you elaborate we will wait and see. I like brits myself, I have no issues with them. I like some cubans too down here and other people from other countries, man let me tell you about this one hot chick from portugal... whew! << none of that matters except as a personal level.

Im not tlaking about liking, or having preference or any of those emotions. I am strictly talking about legal constitutional citizenship, which is somthing we cant pick and choose when we like someone, its either law for all, or not.

I dont want you or gunz to take me the wrong way, because I can see its being taken personal. and its not personal.

If you cant see that, I swear to god the next batch of illegals that get amenesty and citizenship I dont want to hear it when they vote against you. Razz

Im going to eat lunch now. Luv you guys really.

Happy New one! < booty shake>

Chrissy wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I dont know what your talking about. Perhaps it is something I dont know about. But until you elaborate we will wait and see. I like brits myself, I have no issues with them. I like some cubans too down here and other people from other countries, man let me tell you about this one hot chick from portugal... whew! << none of that matters except as a personal level.

Im not tlaking about liking, or having preference or any of those emotions. I am strictly talking about legal constitutional citizenship, which is somthing we cant pick and choose when we like someone, its either law for all, or not.

I dont want you or gunz to take me the wrong way, because I can see its being taken personal. and its not personal.

If you cant see that, I swear to god the next batch of illegals that get amenesty and citizenship I dont want to hear it when they vote against you. Razz

I won't elaborate because you don't have a need to know, but the English speaking countries of the world have agreements. They don't treat each other like caca over specific things. If at all, they cooperate on many areas. Eff the illegals. They won't be voting right off the bat. I guess they have you to thank for that, huh?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I won't elaborate because you don't have a need to know, but the English speaking countries of the world have agreements. They don't treat each other like caca over specific things. If at all, they cooperate on many areas. Eff the illegals. They won't be voting right off the bat. I guess they have you to thank for that, huh?

Nasty nasty.

I am surprised you are getting angry with me because I am standing up for the constitution. I have no beef with you and agree with you about 99% of the time. I'll have to keep this little (leway) for those we like should get to be citizens for further thoughts. Because you are aware thats what the left did when they made exceptions for amnesty for illegals. They were good people, just nice young college going people.

Odds are, they already voted, Im sure most of them will be voting legally by 2016.

no stress

no stress

I've taken no offense to anyone's post, in fact, this thread is very interesting.

Chrissy wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Nasty nasty.

I am surprised you are getting angry with me because I am standing up for the constitution. I have no beef with you and agree with you about 99% of the time. I'll have to keep this little (leway) for those we like should get to be citizens for further thoughts. Because you are aware thats what the left did when they made exceptions for amnesty for illegals. They were good people, just nice young college going people.

Odds are, they already voted, Im sure most of them will be voting legally by 2016.

Sorry to have offended you. You know I didn't mean it.

Good to see none of us 3 are offended. I wouldnt want to offend either you or Gunz. I love you

Now back to those nasty islamist who DO want to take over the world, which includes America.

Last October, at George Washington University, there was a meeting between DOJ officials, including Perez, and Islamist advocates against free speech. Representatives from the Islamist side included Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA). The ISNA was an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding trial in 2008, as well as functioning as a Muslim Brotherhood Front. The leader of the Islamist attack was Sahar Aziz, an Egyptian-born American lawyer and Fellow at the Institute for Social Policy and Understanding, a Muslim advocacy group based in Michigan. At the meeting, the Islamists lobbied for:
1.Cutbacks in U.S. anti-terror training
2.Limits on the power of terrorism investigators
3.Changes in agent training manuals
4.A legal declaration that criticism of Islam in the United States should be considered racial discrimination

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/03/Obama-administration-paves-the-way-for-sharia-law

Just one thing for them, being muslim or islamist isnt a race.

and thy did change the military handbook and we are funding and helping the muslim brotherhood which just passed a radical new sharia compliant constitution.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum