Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharia law no threat to Americans? Better rethink it...

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/12/the_sharia_threat_to_america.html

Yes, it is American Thinker, but it links where Sharia has already infiltrated the American court system. Once it is IN it is IN. Ask Europe. That is what we get for our INCLUSION of other religions not as tolerant as our own. This is why there is such an emphasis on disarming the citizenry.

Sharia law will never be rule in this country. Stop reading propaganda crap. It distorts your mind.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/12/the_sharia_threat_to_america.html

Yes, it is American Thinker, but it links where Sharia has already infiltrated the American court system. Once it is IN it is IN. Ask Europe. That is what we get for our INCLUSION of other religions not as tolerant as our own. This is why there is such an emphasis on disarming the citizenry.

PD, the DOJ is also passed a bill to stop imigrants form having to wait 90 days before they can purchase a gun, all the while working to limit ours. Immigrants dont have records many times when they come here, or we dont have access to them as countries dont keep the same kind of records as us.

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2012/06/07/2012-13770/residency-requirements-for-aliens-acquiring-firearms-2011r-23p

done through executive order 13563.
https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2012/06/07/2012-13770/residency-requirements-for-aliens-acquiring-firearms-2011r-23p#h-11

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/12/the_sharia_threat_to_america.html

At least you acknowledge part of your perception problem...... The first step in your recovery.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Chrissy wrote:

PD, the DOJ is also passed a bill to stop imigrants form having to wait 90 days before they can purchase a gun, all the while working to limit ours. Immigrants dont have records many times when they come here, or we dont have access to them as countries dont keep the same kind of records as us.

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2012/06/07/2012-13770/residency-requirements-for-aliens-acquiring-firearms-2011r-23p

done through executive order 13563.
https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2012/06/07/2012-13770/residency-requirements-for-aliens-acquiring-firearms-2011r-23p#h-11

That's not accurate.You cannot enter this country w/ certain offenses either on a visa or as an alien resident. You have to be cleared from the country you came from by the US. Resident aliens will be subjected to the same laws we have regarding guns.

Watcher

Watcher

I still don't think resident aliens should be allowed to have guns.

Watcher

Watcher

The point that it is American Thinker gives me reason to believe this is more alarmist propaganda.

Why does the mere mention of the word "Sharia" make some people shiver all over and get themselves all worked up? That's bad for ones BP.

It is what is is!

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Why does the mere mention of the word "Sharia" make some people shiver all over and get themselves all worked up? That's bad for ones BP.

It is what is is!

youd think men would love it unless they are gay.

However, some people even some who have been part of our group used to get riled up over christians and god stuff.

remember, islam is a religion, not a race.

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Why does the mere mention of the word "Sharia" make some people shiver all over and get themselves all worked up? That's bad for ones BP.

It is what is is!

However, some people even some who have been part of our group used to get riled up over christians and god stuff.

I agree, but since this thread was about sharia law I thought it best to keep the discussion on topic instead of bringing in Christians and god into the picture.

I just do not understand why people get so riled up over shit such as this.

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:

It is what is is!

Why?

If men thought, the way you seem to believe they do, you would still not be able to vote.

Markle wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

It is what is is!

Why?

If men thought, the way you seem to believe they do, you would still not be able to vote.

Strict Islamist men dont let women vote. so i guess some men do think that way, millions of them. i have also heard men here in the USA wish to god women couldnt vote.

However, my comment was slightly snarky and not so intentional towards men in the US in general. But more of a slant towards women hating oppresive muslims that support sharia law for things like punishing the wife for being raped et al.

so get your man undies un ruffled Razz

Resist the dominate Paradigm...

Sharia law no threat to Americans? Better rethink it... IVoted

W_T_M wrote:Resist the dominate Paradigm...

Sharia law no threat to Americans? Better rethink it... IVoted

um, I dont know what the heck that is, but my inner self says its shovenistic Razz Laughing

It's about empowering women.

She voted and is sending the message that she doesn't plan to do a lot of ironing anymore.

The title tells viewer she is being bullied and taken for granted. His twisted boat propellor is from the motor on the boat he crashed.

Oh shut up....make me a sandwich....get me a beer.

W_T_M wrote:It's about empowering women.

She voted and is sending the message that she doesn't plan to do a lot of ironing anymore.

The title tells viewer she is being bullied and taken for granted. His twisted boat propellor is from the motor on the boat he crashed.

Oh shut up....make me a sandwich....get me a beer.

I guess women and men think different. using a iron as a symbol for a woman to me is shovenistic period.

and the idea that a woman will be free of ironing because she votes is one of the things I see wrong with the country. Not ironing per say but using ironing as a symbol for being a "Wife" a Mother" a home maker".

Our society has misguided women into thinking thier place in the household is Unfair, a slave job when in fact it is the heiarchy supreme place to be. A woman who tends to her family, her husband, her children. Takes pride in that, all of that encompasses family values and the success of the family unit and generations of sucessful well minded off spring.

So, when I tell you that an iron is shovenistic, dont get to upset as you can see now that ive shared my veiws im a complete shovenistic, with the exception is I think women should be able to choose between the two modles, however we have killed one off in order to promote the other.

Of course it's chauvinist....that's the reason for using it. The twisted boat propeller represents her abusive sexist husband who still thinks he dominates her while living in chaos.

But hey, I only created it, and it's in a show at a local gallery, so why would I have any insight to the text involved....?

Whether you like it, or interpret it in your own way, is none of my business. It's supposed to be provocative, so even if you read into it an unintended conclusion, my job is done.

Nothing amuses me more than having someone else tell me what my work means. What it means to them is often not what was intended.

It's subjective.

no stress

no stress

Watcher wrote:I still don't think resident aliens should be allowed to have guns.

My wife is British. She's been here since she was 17, now 39. She has never had so much as a speeding ticket but you would rather her to not have access to a weapon. Please explain why

Gunz wrote:
Watcher wrote:I still don't think resident aliens should be allowed to have guns.

My wife is British. She's been here since she was 17, now 39. She has never had so much as a speeding ticket but you would rather her to not have access to a weapon. Please explain why

I cant speak for watcher, but I would have no problem with your wife having a gun. She has been here over 20 years, has a record that can be accessed and is obviously a citizen by being your wife.

I am leary of laws that allow someone to come here from another country and right away get a gun, with no way of knowing thier background. I think we open ourself up to a significant problem if we do this, and we are.

Also, something we should all remember is that just because someone is here as a legal immigrant, does not mean they are protected by the constitution, as the constitution is rights given to citizens. I personally do not want to change the constitution to give non citizens the same rights as american citizens, although I know there are many advocates of such a law.

Chrissy wrote:
Gunz wrote:

I cant speak for watcher, but I would have no problem with your wife having a gun. She has been here over 20 years, has a record that can be accessed and is obviously a citizen by being your wife.

I am leary of laws that allow someone to come here from another country and right away get a gun, with no way of knowing thier background. I think we open ourself up to a significant problem if we do this, and we are.

Also, something we should all remember is that just because someone is here as a legal immigrant, does not mean they are protected by the constitution, as the constitution is rights given to citizens. I personally do not want to change the constitution to give non citizens the same rights as american citizens, although I know there are many advocates of such a law.

What about legal immigrants that become citizens? Would you also restrict their rights?

Also just because an immigrant is here legally and marries a US citizen does not make them a citizen. My next door neighbor is a British citizen married to an American citizen.

no stress

no stress

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Gunz wrote:

What about legal immigrants that become citizens? Would you also restrict their rights?

Also just because an immigrant is here legally and marries a US citizen does not make them a citizen. My next door neighbor is a British citizen married to an American citizen.

true as usual GR. My wife has yet to gain her citizenship although she wants to badly.

Gunz wrote:
true as usual GR. My wife has yet to gain her citizenship although she wants to badly.

Gunz, have you and your wife been married for at least 3 years? If so and I am sure you already know this, but couldn't she apply for naturalization using Form N-400?

no stress

no stress

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Gunz, have you and your wife been married for at least 3 years? If so and I am sure you already know this, but couldn't she apply for naturalization using Form N-400?

yes sir, 8 years and counting. I did not know about this form N-400. Thank you.

Gunz wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

I'm not sure of what costs are involved but the N-400 should do it.

no stress

no stress

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

I'm not sure of what costs are involved but the N-400 should do it.

Roger that, I will check into it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum