Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember the threads where some of you said there's nothing wrong with smoking pot?

+3
PBulldog2
boards of FL
gulfbeachbandit
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Face-chewing victim continues recovery in Florida
December 25, 2012 16:28 EST

MIAMI (AP) -- A homeless Miami man whose face was mostly chewed off in a bizarre assault says he doesn't want more surgery to repair the damage.

Ronald Poppo lost an eye, his eyebrows, his nose and parts of his forehead and right cheek in the May 26 attack alongside a Miami highway. Doctors weren't able to save the sight in his remaining eye.

Mutilated and blind, Poppo now lives at a long-term care facility in southern Miami-Dade County. His sister Antoinette Poppo tells The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/YcKe0S ) that he likes his new home.

She also says Poppo told her that although his face hasn't healed yet, he doesn't want more surgery because "it's going to hurt."

Police shot and killed Poppo's attacker. Lab tests found only marijuana in Rudy Eugene's system.Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com

So that freak attacked the homeless guy in spite of the THC.

In spite of years and years of anecdotal remarks and depictions, pot makes folk aggressive and violent. Got it.

He's mellow....he's mad....he's....

The Mellow Madman

Coming soon to a theatre near you, in 3d.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghandi wrote:Face-chewing victim continues recovery in Florida
December 25, 2012 16:28 EST

MIAMI (AP) -- A homeless Miami man whose face was mostly chewed off in a bizarre assault says he doesn't want more surgery to repair the damage.

Ronald Poppo lost an eye, his eyebrows, his nose and parts of his forehead and right cheek in the May 26 attack alongside a Miami highway. Doctors weren't able to save the sight in his remaining eye.

Mutilated and blind, Poppo now lives at a long-term care facility in southern Miami-Dade County. His sister Antoinette Poppo tells The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/YcKe0S ) that he likes his new home.

She also says Poppo told her that although his face hasn't healed yet, he doesn't want more surgery because "it's going to hurt."

Police shot and killed Poppo's attacker. Lab tests found only marijuana in Rudy Eugene's system.Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com

So, Ghandi, do you think the man in question was an otherwise sane person who smoked pot and then became an insane face-eater?

I'm completely sick of people looking for justifications to use the govt to force their ideas on other people.

If it ain't the left it's the right... don't tread on me.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The point is not really about marijuana. It's that if obama had not been elected in the first place, this man would not have been homeless and would still have a face.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Ghandi, spice and bath salts don't show up in a toxicology screens. This man's behaviors sound like the result of snorting bath salts to me. That can cause some really bizarre behavior.....even worse than smoking spice alone.

2seaoat

I'm completely sick of people looking for justifications to use the govt to force their ideas on other people.

geez.......ok........face eating is legal. To think that evil government even thought it should be restricted......bon appetite......to think they were so silly as to tread on you.......you ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.......do not even think about treading on Mr. P.

PBulldog2 wrote:Ghandi, spice and bath salts don't show up in a toxicology screens. This man's behaviors sound like the result of snorting bath salts to me. That can cause some really bizarre behavior.....even worse than smoking spice alone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Smoking spice alone is worse that eating a Holiday meal alone.

I still don't get it. Several folk that I know have relapsed and picked up spice. Even my therapist said that it would have been better if they had relapsed on weed, than to put that chemical into their body. That nightmare drug is yet another good reason for legalization of weed. Their (spice makers) business would dry up overnight.

2seaoat wrote:I'm completely sick of people looking for justifications to use the govt to force their ideas on other people.

geez.......ok........face eating is legal. To think that evil government even thought it should be restricted......bon appetite......to think they were so silly as to tread on you.......you ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.......do not even think about treading on Mr. P.

You know damn well that this was a rationalization to continue the prohibition of pot... you play (?) dumb well tho.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:Ghandi, spice and bath salts don't show up in a toxicology screens. This man's behaviors sound like the result of snorting bath salts to me. That can cause some really bizarre behavior.....even worse than smoking spice alone.

I still don't get it. Several folk that I know have relapsed and picked up spice. Even my therapist said that it would have been better if they had relapsed on weed, than to put that chemical into their body. That nightmare drug is yet another good reason for legalization of weed. Their (spice makers) business would dry up overnight.

I don't know anyone who smokes spice or pot. But then again, who we hang out with says a lot about us.

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I don't know anyone who smokes spice or pot. But then again, who we hang out with says a lot about us.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shut up asshole. They came to some meetings.

I also "hang around" w/ Doctors, Nurses, Lawyers, Judges, Chefs, Career Naval Officers, professional athletes, Multi-millionaires, Teachers, Computer Techs, Realtors, Waiters/Waitresses, Small Business Owners, College kids, active duty DOD, a Tire Store manager....and a ton of retired folk.

If you don't know anyone who smokes pot, you are truly a lonely, anti-social, asshole/troll. My guess is that they'd rather be smacked around w/ a baseball bat than to let you know they smoke.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I also "hang around" w/ Doctors, Nurses, Lawyers, Judges, Chefs, Career Naval Officers, professional athletes, Multi-millionaires, Teachers, Computer Techs, Realtors, Waiters/Waitresses, Small Business Owners, College kids, active duty DOD, a Tire Store manager....and a ton of retired folk.

If you don't know anyone who smokes pot, you are truly a lonely, anti-social, asshole/troll. My guess is that they'd rather be smacked around w/ a baseball bat than to let you know they smoke.

I never had the need to attend a "meeting" either. I guess I was just raised better than some.

2seaoat

You know damn well that this was a rationalization to continue the prohibition of pot... you play (?) dumb well tho.

Yes, and you make distinctions between government regulations........and live in the woods in Northern Michigan.....and ask that nobody tread on you with government regulation......missing any census takers in Northern Michigan....... "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."................You still keeping track of Jodi.......or have the government regulations restricting face eating your main focus now........or are all regulations which restrict your behavior in any manner off limits.........what exactly are fava beans?

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I never had the need to attend a "meeting" either. I guess I was just raised better than some.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I see. Your parents made you what you are today...that about right...?

A vulgar gutter dwelling troll with no moral compass, a strong desire to be as much of a total POS asshole as possible, and the lack of a conscience about your trolling actions....no matter how inappropriate or disgusting it might be.

Your parents sucked.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ghandi wrote:The point is not really about marijuana. It's that if obama had not been elected in the first place, this man would not have been homeless and would still have a face.

Massive logical fail.

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

A vulgar gutter dwelling troll with no moral compass, a strong desire to be as much of a total POS asshole as possible, and the lack of a conscience about your trolling actions....no matter how inappropriate or disgusting it might be.

Your parents sucked.

Speaking of parents, look how you turned out. A miserable low-life alcoholic, psychotic scumbag. Your parents must be proud. If your parents adhered to the scripture in the Bible that says, "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"(paraphrased). Since the Bible doesn't lie(supposedly), that means that they taught you to be the alcoholic scumbag that you are today. Boy were they ever wrong.

2seaoat wrote:You know damn well that this was a rationalization to continue the prohibition of pot... you play (?) dumb well tho.

Yes, and you make distinctions between government regulations........and live in the woods in Northern Michigan.....and ask that nobody tread on you with government regulation......or are all regulations which restrict your behavior in any manner off limits.........

Why would my actions that cause no harm to others nor infringe on another persons rights be of any concern to you or the govt? People drink themselves to death every day or overdose on perception drugs or smoke cigs till they can't breathe... bad ideas fail. The govt can't change that natural fact... but exploiting it is ok with you under the guise of progressive enlightenment? No thanks... I'll make my own choices.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Your parents sucked.

My parents didn't raise an alcoholic. Did yours?
Merry Christmas and enjoy your "meetings".

My parents raised a good little Baptist son who didn't drink alcoholically until I was in my mid 40's.

But you've been a bully, an agitator, and an asshole your whole life...a total incorrigible sociopath. There aren't enough steps in any recovery plan that would help you.

If I didn't enjoy the meetings, I would not attend.

W_T_M wrote:My parents raised a good little Baptist son who didn't drink alcoholically until I was in my mid 40's.

But you've been a bully, an agitator, and an asshole your whole life...a total incorrigible sociopath. There aren't enough steps in any recovery plan that would help you.

If I didn't enjoy the meetings, I would not attend.

I neither have ask for nor do I need any help, I am satisfied in my own skin. Maybe you didn't drink until your 40s, that still does not explain how and why your parents raised a c_ _ _ ksucking scumbag that you are. Even though your didn't drink until your 40s, you are still a stumbling, falling down lush.

How many times am I going to have to say it for you to get it into your tiny little brain that I am a self admitted incorrigible sociopath? Do you really that that hard a time with comprehension?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There's no doubt that a combination of marijuana smoking and obama's policies are what cause people to eat the flesh off a person's face. But I'd give you five to ten that it's also because queers want special rights. It's a combination of those three factors.

Bob wrote:There's no doubt that a combination of marijuana smoking and obama's policies are what cause people to eat the flesh off a person's face. But I'd give you five to ten that it's also because queers want special rights. It's a combination of those three factors.

Maybe he smoked and just got the "Munchies" and there were no donuts around...

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:There's no doubt that a combination of marijuana smoking and obama's policies are what cause people to eat the flesh off a person's face. But I'd give you five to ten that it's also because queers want special rights. It's a combination of those three factors.

How many of you have looked at your own face in the bathroom mirror after having a toke and had to restrain yourselves from attacking the mirror with bared incisors, totally mad with the desire to eat your own face?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

How many of you have looked at your own face in the bathroom mirror after having a toke and had to restrain yourselves from attacking the mirror with bared incisors, totally mad with the desire to eat your own face?
The only time that ever happened to me was after I'd drunk about a quart of whiskey and about a half dozen beers at the Seafood Festival. Well actually there wasn't any mirror involved. But I do remember lying on the ground looking up at the top of the tent. I tried my best to stand up and almost was able to. The only other thing I remember is waking up in a patio chair at about 4 AM when the rain started hitting my head.

Yella wrote:

I'm pretty sure eating your own face would be against the law... we need tougher laws and regulations for suicide too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum