Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CNN anchor Anderson Cooper finally came out of the close

+4
TEOTWAWKI
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
Slicef18
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Slicef18

Slicef18

Anderson Cooper stated, "The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud."

This is about as well said as I've ever witnessed. It is direct with no apology. He's also one of those reporters who's willing to go into the lions mouth of war, where the boots are on the ground, and he can get an unvarnished story. Let me add two more journalist who are equally brave and deserving of recognition. They are Christiane Amanpour and Martha Raddatz.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote: Anderson Cooper stated, "The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud."

This is about as well said as I've ever witnessed. .
I don't know what's making teotwati and ghandi cringe the most. That he said that or that you praised it.
They see both as a sign of the apocalypse.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Anderson Cooper is one of my favorite TV reporters. How well I recall him standing in the French Quarter taking the federal government to task for its inability to provide food and water to those who were sheltered in the coliseum after Katrina.

He's honest and gutsy. I admire both traits.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nothing brave about being gay..Next you'll have Sandusky on a pedestal. What makes putting your dic in a man's anus a courageous act ? What makes it something a society should laud ?...Just more stupidity from the liberal droolers.

I am telling you liberals that you should drink a whole bottle of prune juice and it will clear your minds.....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Nothing brave about being gay..Next you'll have Sandusky on a pedestal. What makes putting your dic in a man's anus a courageous act ? What makes it something a society should laud ?...Just more stupidity from the liberal droolers.

I am telling you liberals that you should drink a whole bottle of prune juice and it will clear your minds.....

The courageous part is not being gay, but saying he was gay when there are people who will shame, ridicule and discriminate against him.

I'm not a gay apologist, just a monogamist heterosexual trying to be open-minded.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There is open minded and then there is a mind that learns from history what certain behaviors bring to a society. That mind knows that in every nation where homosexuality went mainstream the destruction of that society wasn't far behind. So keep an open mind but watch out for spiders that might crawl in and spin a web.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Nothing brave about being gay..Next you'll have Sandusky on a pedestal. What makes putting your dic in a man's anus a courageous act ? What makes it something a society should laud ?...Just more stupidity from the liberal droolers.

I don't understand why you continue to equate homosexuality with pedophilia. There simply is no connection.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:There is open minded and then there is a mind that learns from history what certain behaviors bring to a society. That mind knows that in every nation where homosexuality went mainstream the destruction of that society wasn't far behind. So keep an open mind but watch out for spiders that might crawl in and spin a web.
You are one smart dude. And Anderson Cooper is just some retarded nut who's fertilizing turds and bringing down this whole country.
You, on the other hand, are the really courageous individual who is revealing the truth to us all that Bin Laden and the hijackers were just Illuminatti plants and that Dick Cheney "imploded" the World Trade Center. And me and Cooper and all the rest of us are just drunken bums who've drunk the kool-aid and/or fertilized the turds. But if you keep preaching the 9-11 truther gospel you may turn this country around and make us all he-men again. I'm sure with gulfbeachbandit's help you will prevail and us drunken bums will stop fertilizing the turnds. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:There is open minded and then there is a mind that learns from history what certain behaviors bring to a society. That mind knows that in every nation where homosexuality went mainstream the destruction of that society wasn't far behind. So keep an open mind but watch out for spiders that might crawl in and spin a web.
You are one smart dude. And Anderson Cooper is just some retarded nut who's fertilizing turds and bringing down this whole country.
You, on the other hand, are the really courageous individual who is revealing the truth to us all that Bin Laden and the hijackers were just Illuminatti plants and that Dick Cheney "imploded" the World Trade Center. And me and Cooper and all the rest of us are just drunken bums who've drunk the kool-aid and/or fertilized the turds. But if you keep preaching the 9-11 truther gospel you may turn this country around and make us all he-men again. I'm sure with gulfbeachbandit's help you will prevail and us drunken bums will stop fertilizing the turnds. lol

Thanks for the compliment. Why are you so miserable ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:

The courageous part is not being gay, but saying he was gay when there are people who will shame, ridicule and discriminate against him.

I'm not a gay apologist, just a monogamist heterosexual trying to be open-minded.
What you aren't is a teotwati. A hermit who lives in the woods because he's scared shitless of everything in life to the point that the fear has turned to hate.
What you are is an actual Christian who tries to follow the example of Jesus Christ. Not some nut like him who is scared NOT to be one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Because for all of my goddamn life I've had to encounter assholes like you.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Anderson Who? and why does anybody care?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Of the many talking/spinning heads the liberal media has, I'd say Cooper was more objective than most with his spin. But, who didn't already know he was gay?

That Amanpour woman is not objective in her reporting. I don't care if she's with a specials ops team behind enemy lines, she has a liberal agenda. I don't trust her or have any faith in her reporting at al
l.

ButtMan wrote:What you are is an actual Christian who tries to follow the example of Jesus Christ. Not some nut like him who is scared NOT to be one.

Oh, I don't think being Christian has much to do with it. I prefer to live my life to the fullest and refuse to see a terrorist or bad guy in every shadow. I may get killed by being too lackadaisical, but I will have lived a happy life.

no stress

no stress

I dont think most people mind the Anderson Coopers of the world. Its the flamers and the ones that would go the whitehouse and disrespect it that they despise. Meanwhile they are intolerant of your stance if you are intolerant to theirs.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Captn Kaoz wrote:Anderson Who? and why does anybody care?
He's just some cowardly fence-sitter with no audience. He's not a great man like Sean Hannity or Ed Schultz who are not afraid to be narrow minded bloviators. They're proud to be narrow-minded bloviators and he's just too scared to be normal like they are.

At least he's having fun.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Because for all of my goddamn life I've had to encounter assholes like you.

Just sad Bob you allow other people to control you that way...but I have heard that some people have a problem controlling their emotions. Fact is Bob I live in a subdivision in a nice place. I have a wonderful girlfriend that treats me great and I am not afraid of anything. Especially some gay zombies that think I am their problem. You have a fixation on assholes ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PBulldog2 wrote:

I don't understand why you continue to equate homosexuality with pedophilia. There simply is no connection.

No you are positively wrong..it's part and parcel of the same behavior. Ask any Namblite.

Here's a map...some places let you have gay sex at 12....Like Mexico, no wonder they want the borders tore down.

http://chartsbin.com/view/03a

Although I do understand your logic or lack of it. If a baby isn't born yet it isn't a baby and if a child is old enough according to the perverted state it isn't pedophilia....pretty idiotic thinking but it lets you sleep at night.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I take that back. You're not an asshole. You're an ignorant asshole.
Tell us all about how the government "imploded" the World Trade Center too. And how the jews are worse than Hitler. lol

no stress

no stress

ButtMan wrote:I take that back. You're not an asshole. You're an ignorant asshole.
Tell us all about how the government "imploded" the World Trade Center too. And how the jews are worse than Hitler. lol

Bump, cuz we're all assholes but bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Honey Badger wrote:

Lessee now. First you write posts saying how sick you are of talking about it while you're writing even more posts talking about.
Now Will has started another forum for you bigots to talk about it all you want but here you are again in this thread writing posts about what you're "sick of" hearing about. lol

I predict that after you've written about eight more posts to tell us all how you're sick of hearing about it, that by that time you'll probably have written a hundred more posts talking about it. lol

no stress

no stress

ButtMan wrote:
Honey Badger wrote:

Lessee now. First you write posts saying how sick you are of talking about it while you're writing even more posts talking about.
Now Will has started another forum for you bigots to talk about it all you want but here you are again in this thread writing posts about what you're "sick of" hearing about. lol

I predict that after you've written about eight more posts to tell us all how you're sick of hearing about it, that by that time you'll probably have written a hundred more posts talking about it. lol

Hey, it worked didnt it? Just like at the PNJ when all we had was thread after thread on 911 truther horseshit, I put up multiple threads on the same but opposite themes. I'm good now. All of those ridiculous threads have been rinsed.

catfriedlegs

Slicef18 wrote: Anderson Cooper stated, "The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud."

This is about as well said as I've ever witnessed. It is direct with no apology. He's also one of those reporters who's willing to go into the lions mouth of war, where the boots are on the ground, and he can get an unvarnished story. Let me add two more journalist who are equally brave and deserving of recognition. They are Christiane Amanpour and Martha Raddatz.

Amanpour rules.
I knew Cooper was gay a long time ago. I think he had admitted it long time back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum