Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LONDON DAILY MAIL: Adam Lanza's mother was a 'survivalist' who was OBSESSED with guns and stockpiled supplies as she planned for economic collapse

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"The disclosure raises the prospect that Adam could have had the same apocalyptic views as his mother, and that she could have even encouraged them in him."

[url= http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248983/Connecticut-school-shooting-Adam-Lanzas-survivalist-mother-obsessed-guns.html#ixzz2FKhW5iL1] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248983/Connecticut-school-shooting-Adam-Lanzas-survivalist-mother-obsessed-guns.html#ixzz2FKhW5iL1[/url]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

BULLSHIT...is there anything the a-holes won't use this terrible event to attack ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:BULLSHIT...is there anything the a-holes won't use this terrible event to attack ?
On a scale from 1 yo 10, what do you think the chances are that the whole thing is an Obama/CIA/illuminatti plot to discredit gun owners?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:BULLSHIT...is there anything the a-holes won't use this terrible event to attack ?
On a scale from 1 yo 10, what do you think the chances are that the whole thing is an Obama/CIA/illuminatti plot to discredit gun owners?

like all these staged events it has multiple purposes...the gun owner thing is minor....

maybe a 7

its not just guns now.

They are trying to form a stigma against preppers and autism.

somethings not right with this case.

not to mention the connections with the boys father to the Libor scandal, just as the batman shooters father was connected to it.

somethings just not right. anyone even have proof this boy could drive?

I have a deep nagging sick feeling that something evil is at play here and for that same reason I feel for this boy. I cant explain it. But then again its said that Im mental, a prepper and the mother of a autistic son.

Ive got to get this fear out of me. Its a trap somehow, I dont know how, but it is.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I find that just like when you are on an airliner experiencing turbulence and you of course have no control over the plane, it helps to focus on things you do have control over and enjoy..reading or a glass of tea...anything until you get through the storm....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Human wrote:I'm a prepper.

LONDON DAILY MAIL:  Adam Lanza's mother was a 'survivalist' who was OBSESSED with guns and stockpiled supplies as she planned for economic collapse Preppe10

So are you the survivalist or are you the good tasting muffin?

Sal

Sal

I believe the connection between preppers and mental illness has been pretty well established.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:I believe the connection between preppers and mental illness has been pretty well established.

I've lived in hurricane country too long (all my life) to laugh at being prepared, and I do understand that the mother had some kind of obsession, but this whole story doesn't sit well with me, either. There's more to it than is being disclosed. Question: Has anyone verified 100% that Adam Lanza was the actual shooter?

2seaoat

Has anyone verified 100% that Adam Lanza was the actual shooter?

Really?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I haven't seen any proof positive that Lanza actually did it. And even if he was the shooter there's always the possibility that he was brainwashed by the CIA (like the Aurora theater shooter).
The New World Order works in mysterious ways.

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:
Sal wrote:I believe the connection between preppers and mental illness has been pretty well established.

I've lived in hurricane country too long (all my life) to laugh at being prepared, and I do understand that the mother had some kind of obsession, but this whole story doesn't sit well with me, either. There's more to it than is being disclosed. Question: Has anyone verified 100% that Adam Lanza was the actual shooter?

Exactly FT. 90 % of Floridians are preppers due to weather. Are we mentally ill as Sal suggests?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum